CHAPTER 22

Something Happend

So I was thinking that maybe we can go out to shopping or something, your mom says that you like mostly see the accessories, I know a good place, the other day I was walking down street and I spot this tiny place, I don’t remember the name but I swear…- I sighed, Did she ever stop talking? I mean we have been sitting here like 2 hour and the only two word I said was “Hi” and “Fine”…. How can she pull all the conversation through those words!?

This is hell. - I murmured.

I know right! I thought the same, so I was with my friend, we were on the beach but... Oh, oh surprise! The house only have two bedroom! I mean how can she expected to me sleep in that place…-

How I let myself to be in here… How I ended here with her and not with Tiffany, everything was fine, it was really fine. After my father left my office two weeks ago, days went smoothly and I loved it too much. But of course life is not easy, I was so happy walking through my life until someone throw some rocks in it and make me fall.

I should have never accepted my mom invitation, how can I be so incredulous thinking she will change, that she will try to understand us, understand me. Of course she will find a way to make me go back to the family… at least the idea of me being gay didn’t affected them to much apparently. It was a week after my dad went to my office, I got a call when I was in home, I was lying on my sofa watching a drama, I was surprised to read my mother name on the screen. I was nervous to hell, she told me that she wanted to meet me at our usual restaurant, she said that she was not going there to fight, after she told that she hung up, I didn’t know if I should believe her or no, but… it was my mother, no matter what, I was going to run to her like a kid.

I remember I saw her looking stunning like always, for a moment I thought everything will be fine, that we will be a family. But then she appear, she sat across to me, she kissed my mother’s cheek, I was confused, I was more confused when my mom leave us and well I stay with her. She was the daughter of some magnate, or something like that, her family has business with mine and sure thing this meeting it wasn’t something friendly. Just when I thought they couldn’t do anything else to surprised me, they did it, since my marriage was a failure and adding my ual orientation, well the most logical idea for them was to introduced me a pretty girl, a pretty lesbian girl who business could do well to ours. I rolled my eyes when I knew what this was about.

God this place is awesome, don’t you think? - I was about to answered her when she continued talking. “I hope the dessert come soon, I do not like to wait.-“She said. I noticed she never stop to looking at me, she looks to everything but not me. But suddenly she stared at me, smiling me widely.

You are so quiet, did you know that? - “How I’m supposed to talk when you don’t let me.” I smiled to her.

I know, sorry. - I reply shortly. She shook her head smiling of course.

So Jessica, why don’t you tell me something about you? - She took a sip of her drink.

What do you want to know Gyuri?-

Anything. - I smirked.

Well, I don’t know what mom told you but I’m in a relationship right now.- Her face was priceless, she put her drink a side.

I’m sorry, you what?-

Have a relationship.- she was about to open but I stopped. “Hey, before you speak, please listen to me, I could tell you didn’t know about that but I’m not going to said anything, I will pay for the food, it’s the least I can do.-“ I smiled her but… well she didn’t take it nicely, she grabbed her drink and throw it to me. I stood up quickly trying to shake her drink from me.

This is unacceptable. - She said before leaving the place, all the people where stared at me, I was uncomfortable with their looks, I called the waitress right away.

 

The road from the restaurant to my house was… well it wasn’t pleasant, my clothes were all wet so my hair and being in the elevator with a bunch of people it wasn’t less pleasant.

Miss you are ok? - I heard someone said behind me.

Yes, I’m ok, don’t worry. - They stared at me like if I was crazy, fortunately the door opened and I could step out. I grabbed my keys ready to get inside of my house.

I’m home! I called as I was taking away my shoes. “God I hate heels.” I said as I was walking by the living room.

Hey Jessie where did you- What the hell happened to you?!- My sister came running to me seeing me with a shocking expression.

I will tell you later, now I wanted to take of this clothes. - She nodded still looking at me shockingly.

 

 

I miss you.- I grabbed the sheet of my bed rolling around covering me with it, I finished my shower, my long and relaxing shower, and I didn’t went out to my room, the only thing I wanted was to lie down and sleep.

So you miss your bed but not me? - I opened my eyes quickly hearing her voice, I stretch my neck to see her standing at the door frame, I unwrap myself sitting in a normal way.

What are you doing here?-

I called you and your sister answered me, we talk a little because she said you were taking a shower, then she told me you came home all soaked and I get worried, why were you soaked in the first place? - She sat down on my bed, she caressed my cheek with her hand which I gladly took it, entangled our hands.

Can you kiss me first? - I said pouting to her, she smiled leaning closer to me to kiss me.

There, now mind you explain me? - I sighed.

Ok, but please don’t get mad, I didn’t do anything bad. - She stared at me suspiciously but neither way she nodded.

Ok, I received I call from my mom the other day telling me she wanted to meet me which I find it oddly but I accepted, I went to our usual restaurant.- I stopped for a moment trying to figure out how to say next.

I won’t make this long, mom set me on a date with someone.- I looked her carefully trying to read her face.

She what? And you accepted?-

I didn’t know it was a date, I thought my mom wanted to see me, but apparently she tried to set me up with this girl and…-

Wait, it was a girl?-

Yes. - I said slowly, she furrowed her eyebrows a little.

Tiffany, I told that girl I was in a relationship, that’s why I ended all soaked, she throw me her drink. - I saw how her corner of her lips raised up, making me see that beautiful smile of her, surprisingly she grabbed me and kissed me harder, making us to fall on the bed, she being on top of me,  I didn’t mind it though, she kissed me roughly heating the moment as the time went. I was kind of shocking about her action, she started to trace her way inside my shirt, I felt her fingertips burning my skin, slowly she lift up a little my shirt exposing my stomach, she started to trail kisses around my neck, knocking my sense to thinks properly. Then she stopped, no abruptly, gently, her kissed were slower. I felt her smiled against my lips. I smiled too. She stared at me lovely, her nose touching the tip of mine, we tried to recover our breath.

I love you. - I heard her, I kissed her again.

I love you too. - She lie down beside me, I stared at the celling smiling widely.

You are going to hurt my cheek, you know that? - She laughed hugging me putting her head on my chest, I embraced her.

I need to go home, it’s getting late. - She whispered, I hugged her tightly.

You came all the way  just to stay here so little?-

It was a good excuse to see you. - I furrowed a little.

Don’t do that, you are going to have wrinkles. - She said pressing her finger on my forehead. I grabbed her hand kissing her.

When your sister told me you were in that state I take it as an excuse to see you. We haven’t see each other lately.-

Then don’t go.- I said not letting her go. She smiled.

It’s late and dark outside Jessie.-

You can stay here. - I said looking her, she thought about it.

It’s not a problem?-

Wh- Of course no, you can stay here whenever you want.-

What about your sister?-

She won’t say anything, sure thing she will tease me later but I can handle it. Stay with me tonight. - She nodded.

We fell to our conversation, no notice the time outside my door, I heard my sister talking to someone, then I heard a door being closed, then I heard nothing, probably she went to her room.

I will give you some clothes. - I said to Tiffany while I stood up going to my closet. She went to my bathroom to change her clothes. I lie down once again waiting for her to go out and when she did I couldn’t stop thinking how hot she looks on my clothes.

Stop staring me. - She said smirking lying beside me.

It’s your fault.-

It’s seems I always have the fault.- She started kissing one more time, kissing my neck sending me shivers all over my body. She climbs me, making her be on top again, she kissed me, no letting me catch my breath. Her hands once again starting to wondered around my body, under my shirt giving me goosebumps, I’m not going to lie, I like, no I love the feeling right now. Tiffany stopped sitting on my stomach, she smirked, making me blushed. She tossed her shirt away letting her be in her bra. I gulped seeing her, she kissed me slowly, my hands had their own mind as I started traced her back with them, rubbing the fabric of her bra, teasing me to unclasp it. Things were getting more and more intense, she managed to pull my shirt up leaving me too just being with my bra; the feeling of our body pressing each other takes the situation in another level, a level I couldn’t take the rhythm. It was too much for me. Too much to handled.

Tiff… I think we should stop here. - I said to her trying to breathe properly, she stared me for a moment.

Please don’t get mad at me it’s just.-

No, Jessie, its ok sweetie, I’m sorry. -  She moved out from my body, sitting beside. I sat down too.

Don’t be, I totally love it. - She looked at me, I looked away feeling a little shy to admit why I stopped.

What? What’s wrong?-

Ok. - I said pulling my hairs behind my ears. I tried to sit in a way that we can look at each other. Front to front.

Don’t laugh ok?-

Jessie, tell me what’s wrong?-

I know that you have experienced with women but I don’t, and well with Donghae, he is the only one I have slept with and let’s say that sleeping with him was not the best.-

Shh, Jessie there are not rush. -  She grabbed my hands kissing them all along. I smiled at her gesture.

Jessie, I wanted this moment to be special, so let’s no rushed, alright? - I nodded. She lean on a little closer kissing me slightly.

Do you want to put your clothes? - She asked me, that’s when I remember that we were just on bra. I blushed a little but honestly I didn’t wanted.

Let’s sleep like this. - I suggested, she chuckled a bit, we lie down hugging us each other.

 

Somewhere in the middle of the night I heard my phone buzzed, I groaned silently for that, I took my phone from my nightstand and I saw the hour on my clock before grabbing my cellphone.

“3:30am, what is wrong with this person.”- I thought then I read the message.

 

From: Unknown.

I know its late Jessica, but I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry for throw in you my drink, I spoke with your mother, she told me about your girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, I know it’s hard to handle a broken heart. Don’t worry, I will make you forget her.

I promise you.

Good Night Jessica.

 

“What the hell!?”- I re-read again the message. “This is not happening.-“ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you like the chapter, have a wonderful day!!