CHAPTER 14

Something Happend

You know, for someone who doesn’t talk at all and stay in home all nights, your love life is more interesting than mine. - Yuri said grabbing a sip for her drink, I looked up just to see her smirk placed on her face, I said nothing, and started writing again in my notes. We were inside of my house, I was writing down some duties I have to do when she came after her shift ended.

She is so hot, you are lucky- I stopped what I was doing just to look at her disbelief, she smiled at me innocently.

What are you doing here? -  I was curious, Yuri is not the person to hang out with me, at least not when she is alone.

I was on the neighborhood.-

Yeah right, I have to believe in you?-

Honestly I was on a date… well I supposed to be on a date but she never show up, so I didn’t want to waste my day and be at home being all depressed, so here I’m.- I looked at her, she was smiling all the way but her eyes were telling me otherwise.

She lost her best night ever I have to tell you. - I said grabbing her hand in sympathy, she nodded.

Yeah you are right, anyways I haven’t talk to you in a really long time, how are you? And don’t tell me that you are in love ok? I don’t want to hear your nonsense.-

Then I don’t have anything else to say. - I said without thinking. We stayed in silent for a second before both of us busted in laugh.

Oh God! You are so corny, I guess I’m not used to hear you talk like that.-

So, are you planned to stay here? - I said taking away my notes knowing I wasn’t going to do anything else.

Why? Are you kicking me out or something? - I smiled denying

Is weird that you are here that’s all, anyway I’ll make dinner for the two of us. - I said standing up of the dining room passing by Yuri, walking to the kitchen, where I take a knife and several vegetables.

What about your sister?-

Oh! She isn’t here, she’s out with her… girlfriend I think, she didn’t said anything.-

She has a girlfriend already?! Wow she didn’t waste time don’t she?-

Yeah, I think she is been dating for so long but she never let it knows, she is good in hiding things.-

Yeah, about that, when are you planning to say something at your family? You know about being gay and all about it.-

Honestly, I’m not sure, it’s not like I’m afraid, after all they can’t take anything from me but… after I have seen how they act towards Soojung, well I don’t think I can’t take their deception. I will tell them for sure but I think it will take some time.-

I got your point, but if you let me give an advice, you should tell them sooner, if you leaved it to the time, well it will not end in a good way, I’m telling you this as an experience.- I keep chopping, we didn’t say anything else, we eat our dinner in silent, no an awkward silent but still…

 

 

It was almost midnight when I was in bed, the room was dark, I could hear the TV outside the room, Krystal was watching some programs. The conversation with Yuri keep passing again and again through my mind, she was right, I knew it but it was just the fact that I’m not ready, depresses I turn around just to see the frame of one of my photos, I smiled knowing what picture was, My whole family portrayed in a simple and small photographic sheet. We were happy that time and now… we can’t call us family anymore.

Somewhere in my room, at buzzing sound was hear, lazily I grabbed my phone, her name was on the screen, immediately smiled.

Hi there.-

Hello sweetie, what are you doing?-

Nothing much, just laying on my bed.-

Oh, did I interrupted your sleep?-

No… well, actually I think I’m dreaming with you. - I said getting goosebumps all over my body, on the other line I hear your laugh.

Oh God you are so cheesy, I didn’t know you were like that.-

I didn’t’ know it too, it’s your fault.-

Guilty.-

So how are you?-

I’m fine, doing my work but I notice I didn’t call you and well I kind of miss you.- I could possible die right now for happiness. She has that effect on me.

Oh who is the cheesy here … I miss you too.-

We didn’t say anything, we just stayed there hearing each other breath through the phone, I was feeling sleepier as the time pass.

Should I sing you a lullaby? - I hear her whispering I reply with hum faintly, she giggled a bit before started to sing, I, again, heard that voice that someday I was struck.

My eyes were closed, I was so engulfed with her voice, it was the last thing I hear before I went to sleep.

 

 

It was almost noon when I received a call from my ex-husband, I was surprised when I read his name on my phone screen, he didn’t say too much, just that he want to talk to me about something, I get a little nervous about it.

The nock on my door startled me, Tiffany was standing there all smiley.

Hello sweetie, I bring you some lunch. - She came sitting on my desk, she put the bag a side.

Thanks, you didn’t have to do that.-

Just an excuse to see you. - She leaned on me to give a kiss, a short kiss.  She grabbed back the bag, taking out a can of soda.

So, how was your morning babe? -  I was contemplating whether it was good idea to tell or not about the call.

Uhm… I got a call before you entered. - Her look was curious.

And that is good or bad? –

It was from Donghae.-

Donghae like your ex-husband? That Donghae? - I nodded, she stand up for a moment, she walked to a paint that was on the wall.

And what he want now?-

I don’t know, he want to meet me, he said he has something to talk with me.-

And you agree?-

I’m curious to know, but if you don’t want to I can cancel.- She let out her breath before walked back to me, this time she sat on my lap.

No, it’s ok, I just don’t want you to get hurt.- I smiled, I hugged her tightly, I could hear her heart beat, she lean her head on mine.

This is nice. - I said, feeling all comfortable.

Yes it is. -  Before one of the two said something more, the door opened again.

Jessie I need to… oh? I’m sorry I’m disturbing something? - Sunny said smirked all the way, she looked at me playfully. Tiffany stand up, blushing for embarrassing.

So, you must be Tiffany right? - Sunny said extender her hand.

Y-Yes, I’m Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you.-

Lee Soon-kyu, but I hate that name, everyone called me Sunny.-

Hey! Who is the girl?!- Hyoyeon was passing through the hall when she saw Tiffany.

She is Jessica’s Girlfriend.-

No way! Hello, I’m finally meeting you.- Tiffany smiled widely seeing my hyper friend.

Yuri! Come here! The superhot girlfriend of our boss is here!-

Yah! Don’t called her like that! - I said grabbing her collar, she just stuck her tongue.

The hot girl is here… wow! Hello, I’m Yuri and she is Taeyeon. - Both girl saluted her.

Hello everyone.-

I sat down again, seeing my girlfriend talking with everyone, occasionally she looked at me smiling.

You got a good one here Jess. - Taeyeon said patting my shoulder. I proudly nodded. Then his name appeared one more time on my screen’s phone. My smiled faded a little.

 

 

 

I’m glad you could make it. - I looked at him without interested, the waitress came along with a bottle of wine; the music was played, with the delicate and elegant sound of the piano. The place was full, everyone dressed sophisticatedly.

Also I don’t have the time, so better be quickly with whatever you want to say. - Honestly I didn’t want to come along, what was the point anyways.

C’mon Sica, we used to be best friends.-

Yes, we used to.-

Well, your mood is really something tonight, anyway the thing is… I've been thinking about our marriage and how everything happened, and well I took the decision to not to continue with divorce.-

Are you kidding me? What is he talking about? Did I hear well? That .

I’m been serious, so what do you think? - He said with that stupid smile on his face, I wonder how blind I was to not notice the jerk he was.

Are you out of your mind? You seriously think I will accepted?-

I don’t see why not.-

You first asked me for a divorce in the worst way can someone can and then you disappear for weeks, not knowing anything about you and you came just like that, like nothing happened.-

I wasn’t thinking well about…-

I don’t care about your excuses, I don’t want anything to do with you, I don’t ever want to see you, did you understand? - His face was in shock, his mouth wide open, I stood up, no wanting to stay any longer.

If you don’t sign the divorce I will drag you down, you hear me? - With that I left, leaving him behind, the cold air welcomed me at the moment I put my feet out in the pavement, even though it was cold I couldn’t care less, I was feeling proud, I stand up about what I really wanted.

I grabbed my phone starting dialed her number. It took her almost tree second to pick it up.

“Miss me already?”

You don’t have an idea.-

“Sweet, why did you called, it’s kind of late you know”.-

Let’s have a date.-

“Right now? It’s almost 1 am, where in the world want to go?”-

Anywhere, I’ll pick you up.-

You are really something girl… Ok, let’s hang out. - I didn’t replied, with a wide smile I started walking through the street. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks everyone for reading this, I hope all of you have a wonderful day, remember enjoy the little things, enjoy the life ok, don't forget about it.

See you around ;)