CHAPTER 31

Something Happend

Chapter 31

 

The awaiting day was here, everyone were doing what best to do. Everyone was here, except for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, they were outside. I could imagine how nervous Sooyoung must be. Suddenly that image faded away when I saw my friend wearing the white dress. Everyone in the room stayed quiet, all admiring her.

“You look beautiful.” Yuri said and this time she said it with all sincerity, I saw some of them nodding.

“Thanks.” A short smile appear on her face, she must be nervous too. It wasn’t her being a non-talkative.

“Ready?” I asked her, it was time for her to begging a new life and this time she wouldn’t start it alone.

“Can’t believe my dad is out there unable to get up, great timing to fall out the stairs.” she said, partly joking and in another regretting.

“At least you got me here.” I said, still a little surprised when she came last night all worry about who was going to give her away and asked me to do it.

“But Sunny, why me?” I asked when every person inside the room were out. Sunny smiled at me, holding my hands.

“Because you were the reason why Sooyoung and I met and you were the one who gave me a job when nobody did. And so on, so on, I have many reason of to why I choose you.”

With blurred eyes and a smiling face I hug her tightly, she laughed returning me back the hug.

“Now, now let’s stop crying, I don’t want to ruin my makeup.” With a nod, I stretched my arm to her. She smiled all proud holding me tightly.

“Let’s go.”

 

 As soon we enter, the band started to play, everyone stood up, Sooyoung were at the end of the hall, the girl look stunning in her black suit, seems she convinced Sunny to wear one. The place was nice, an open event, the night starting to set, the last ray of sun were the witness of their love.

But, nothing compare my love for her, that woman who was smiling all the way, her eyes weren’t on Sunny nor the guest, her eyes were on me. A little wink from her was enough to make me smile slightly.

It wasn’t long when we get to the end, I took Sunny’s hand entangled her with Sooyoung’s, I little path to her and a kiss on Sunny’s cheek was my way to give her. Both of them smiled to each other.

The ceremony started, so the tears from everyone, Tiffany was all sniffing beside me. Yuri holding on tightly, Yoona giggling at her. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon didn’t take the stare from the couple. Krystal was there too, that rascal, how she dare to show up with someone just like that but nevertheless she looked happy beside Victoria.

“They look so beautiful Jessie.” I smiled because I knew that wasn’t true.

“You are the most beautiful around here.” She hit me lightly, blushing and smiling.

“You sweet talker.” Was the last thing we said before getting all our attention to the new couple.

They were saying their vows, it couldn’t get any cheesier, however couldn’t get the image of someday, maybe, just maybe, It would be me standing there saying my vows to the woman of my life.

“Now with the power that gives the state, I declared you wife and wife. You might kiss.”

A big applause and cheer could hear around the place, the smiling couple kiss between laughed and giggles. They went running through the path of roses to the car that would led them to the reception.

Tiffany and I went to my car once everyone started to go, like I promised to Sooyoung I was in charge to greet the family.  So I did and much to my surprise I didn’t hate at all.

“Can’t believe my little girl is married.” Mrs. Lee said once she saw me, I nodded to her agreeing of what she said.

“Looked at her! She looks so happy.” With both hands clasped together and with a proud look she keeps saying, to everyone who would enter to the place.

“She is really happy Mrs. Lee, so is Sooyoung” I added.

“Indeed she is, now dear I will go and find my husband, I would like to dance with him.” Her voice excited about the prospect of sharing the dance, she left me there, greeting the relatives.

At far I could see Hyoyeon talking to Taeyeon, they seem to enjoy the snack area too much. Maybe I should find someone for them? It would be interesting. Not too far from there was Yuri with Yoona, dancing together.

“Jealous about them?” It was my sister who said that, I took her hand making her turn around, since I was gone early today, I didn’t have the opportunity to see how nice dressed she was.

“You look pretty tonight Soojung.” It might be the way I said it or the sudden compliment but she blushed right away.

“Geez, what was that for?” A little slap from her but a quick kiss on the cheek was enough for me.

“You look good too by the way, so is Tiffany.”  I couldn’t agree more, Tiffany was beyond good, beyond beautiful… I don’t think I could find a single word for her, so I just smiled.

“So, is Victoria your girlfriend now?” That matter was still a mystery. There she was again with the little pink growing on her cheeks.

“I think so.” I laughed.

“I’m still working on it but she accepted to be my partner today, so I take as a good step. I don’t want to rush in, you know, I would take baby steps.” I hug her tightly, she was growing and I couldn’t be more proud than I was right now.

“Very well then, if there is anything I could do to help you, just let me know.” She nodded before leaving.

Once again I was on my own, people were dancing, others were eating, and some others were just talking. I was no longer at the reception, my job there was done but I didn’t feel to be inside the place, for some reason I preferred to be out in the night, listening to the song that were playing.

A little smile on my face telling me I must be crazy to standing all alone when there was a weeding a few meters from me, taking out my phone I saw it was past midnight. Scrolling on the phone I saw the app I used to use with Tiffany.

“Should I get worry you are here alone smiling creepily to your phone?” That voice, that sweet and raspy voice that have the way to melt me completely.

“You should not.” I said, she came closer, putting her hands behind my neck, pressing our bodies, landing a short sweet kiss on my lips.

“Better you are not cheating me Jung Jessica.” Her smile taking my breath away, I could just shook my head at that silly thought.

“Of course no, never in my life.” I kissed her, like sealing a promise.

“Alright then. So, what are you doing here? You know there is a party, remember?”

“I just wanted to be out for a moment, too many people.”

“I see.” Both of us stayed there, still my hands on her waist. Kissing from time to time.

“You are still smiling.” She said between our kisses.

“You make me smile.”

“Sweet talker.”

“It still you who has the fault.”

She didn’t reply, instead she keeps staring me, there was no need for words, there was a single word that could described how we feel. There wasn’t any word that would ever fulfill all my love her.

“What are you thinking?” She said but my mouth was sealed, a little kiss at the tip of her nose was my answer.

“Love you too.”

And it was just then, after she ended those three words that it hit me. I wouldn’t want to spend my life with someone else. She was the one, the only one for me.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” She dare to repeat without any hesitation. I hugged her tightly, she hug me back.

“What is wrong baby?” She asked me, with a little of concern hanging out there.

“Let’s marry.” I said without thinking, she looked surprised, her eyes widen, lips slightly apart.

“W-what did you said?” her confused but lovely face was a blast for me.

“Let’s get marry. Tiffany, marry me.” I told her once again and this time she smiled along with her eyes. I took the chance, so I kneeled in front of her, taking her hands with mine.

“I don’t have a ring.” I said first, almost laughed at the very fact, she just chuckled while her tears were coming.

“It does not matter babe.” She said.

“I spend all my days with a man I didn’t love, I spend my days with a family that didn’t understand me. I waste my time trying to do the right thing, to listening what other had to say, to follow the rules they were setting up to me. I was tired and lost. So lost but you appear from nowhere, our lives were destined and I couldn’t be any happier. You make me be the happiest woman in this earth and I promise you I will always be the reason of that smile, I will make you proud, I will make you happy, I will make you feel love, always, forever and beyond that. People would be jealous of us. I promise you I will always be there for you, in your happiness, in your sorrows, in everything.” I stood up, still with her hands clasped on mine. She was crying, smiling. All the mixed motion on her.

“I want to spend my days with you and only you.” I kiss her one more time.

“Hwang Tiffany, Will you marry me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note:

Hello everyone, so as just can see I mark the story as complete but that is not really true ;) I just think i should end, how should I call this? LONG LONG chapter (Just one chapter that has 31 chapters in it.) I would like to have a fresh start becuase i think i would just updated and uptaded but never getting a point. I don't know if I'm making sense here, if not please let me know. 

Anyway, stay tuned? 

Second note:

It's been so long since a posted a chapter and i want to apologized for that, 2017 hasn't been the easiest years but I still alive, that's good. right? 

Halloween just passed, did you get dressed? Here were I live,  don't really celebrate this holiday, sure thing, some kids were out asking trick or treat but most didn't. 

Third note:

I just saw COCO, the new movie of Disney Pixar, Do you know what I'm talking about? I totally loved it, it makes me cry, literally.

Have a nice day!! I will come up with more on this story, Don't worry.!