CHAPTER 5

Something Happend

You are not going to work? -

I’m not feeling well, I’ll take a day off, already call Yuri to cover me. - I said, still with my head on my pillow. Krystal was lying beside me.

You are not feeling well? But you came last night so happy and healthy? I guess-

I know, I just need some rest, that’s it.-

You never told me what happened with Donghae.-

There is nothing to tell, I signed the paper, we divorces, period. - Krystal stared her for a long time.

Soojung I’m fine, don’t worry ok. - With a sigh the youngest one nodded-

Ok, but you know I’m here for you right? - Jessica smiled at her, grabbing her, she hugged her tightly.

Why are you such a good sister eh? -

Ok, ok , let me go now, I want to eat something. - Jessica did what she was told to do. Krystal get up looking at her sister.

I’ll make breakfast, want something? - Jessica nodded.

It was past noon when Jessica decide to go out for a moment, lately going for walks around the city was her favorite thing to do.

“Enjoy the little things” she remember those words and tried to follow it, she indeed was missing everything around her. Going at the park was her favorite part of the day, you could never know what would happened, sometimes she was amazed with all the decoration for a unknown holiday or was entertained with a festival, always was something.

She looked around, she could see people sitting at the grass, other walking or running, she smiled unconsciously, she went and sat, down a tree, closing her eyes she let the sound of the wind lullaby her, then a voice get her attention, a person was singing near from her, she turned around just to find a girl sitting opposite side of her. It was a lovely melody, without notice she keep watching her, but then the singing girl opened her eyes looking at her side, she found she was  being watched. Jessica couldn’t just turn around, so she smiled.

I’m sorry- she said blushing a little bit.

Don’t worry, you like it? -

What? -

Me, singing, you like it? -

Oh, it was nice.-

Cool. - Jessica frowned at her comment.

You are not mad? - Jessica asked her.

Why would be? -

I… well if somebody stared at me, I’ll get uncomfortable-

Yeah, well it was uncomfortable at first, then I saw you enjoyed it- Jessica looked at her dumbed.

Sorry for stared at you-

Don’t worry, uhm, maybe it would sound as I hit on you, but we have met before? - Jessica looked at her for a moment, then realization came to her.

Yes, I think we have met before, I owned a coffee shop near her, you went there, right? -

You are right! Now I remember… mmm… Taeyeon right?-

That was one of my workers.-

Ah yes, she was the cutie with a pony tail and you are that girl that ask me question right?-

I would said yes to that.-

You stared at me that time too- she said with grin, Jessica blushed.

Yes, sorry again.-

You keep saying sorry, I’m not accused at you.-

You have a name?... forget it, that was stupid of course you have a name.- One more time Jessica couldn’t help but keep blushing.

Miyoung- said the girls, chuckling a bit.

Miyoung, I’m Jessica-

Nice to meet you.-

Same… uhm I should probably let go, I think I bother you too much.- Jessica said getting up.

It doesn’t bother me, you could stay a little bit if you want to, plus this is a public place.-

Don’t you concern about strangers?-

A little bit but you don’t seem to be a bad girl, are you?-

No, but that probably would say a bad person, don’t you think?-

I’ll take the risk. - Miyoung smiled at her, Jessica chuckled for no reason, she took sit beside her.

So you do this all the time? I mean talk with strangers? - Miyoung smiled

Yes, it’s like a job. - Jessica looked at her for a moment, what was she doing, sitting beside some random girl, it wasn’t her to do this kind of things.

You look in troubles, are you ok? -

Yes, I just realized something. - She has change, for someone who talk was a rare thing to do, now she, Jessica Jung was sitting beside someone who doesn’t know yet feel comfortable.

Have you go there? - Miyoung said pointing at the festival.

Yes, I went there. -

Yeah, I heard that it’s fun. - Miyoung smiled at the memory of Jessica talking of it, then something was feeling uneasy yet familiar. “Weird” she thought.

A phone was hear near to them, Jessica took out her phone, “sorry” said the girl.

“Hello, aye aye I know, I just went out for a while, you don’t need to scold me you know? Ok, Ok I’ll leaving now, bye.”

Your boyfriend want you back? - Miyoung speculated

Ha, she sound like one right? It was my sister, I need to go- She said getting up, this time Miyoung did the same.

Uhm? It was interesting meeting you Miyoung-

I could said the same. - With a nod Jessica extended her hand, tiffany smiling took it shaking up and down.

Goodbye Jessica.-

Goodbye Miyoung.-