CHAPTER 20

Something Happend

 

When you told me that you knew a place I thought something like a bar or a restaurant.-

Yeah… Well to be honest this is not the place I wanted to show you but the night is too beautiful to be locked in some room. - I couldn’t help chuckled at her explanation.

After her shift ended we walked through the street until we stop at the entrance of a fair, a lot of couple could be seen. I totally love the idea of spend the night playing around.

Well lucky for you I love rides. - I said to her, she just smiled silently, she keep walking leaving behind, I furrowed my eyebrow, for a reason she was quite than usually, not like I know her enough but if something I was sure is that she knows how to be a good host.

Something bothers you Yuri? - I said reaching her trying to look at her eyes.

Nothing, is just… I don’t know… hey let’s try that. - She pointed to the bumper cars no let me talk back, she grabbed my hand pulling me over there.

We decide to have a car for each one, we laughed like no tomorrow bumped to each other, I saw her smiling, smirking when she was about to bumped me, I could see her playful side and I didn’t hide mine.

 

Oh God! That was fun. - I said while we walked passing that game.

I know, it’s been ages since the last time I play like this.-

Through the night we keep playing, laughing and enjoying the time together, she played in one of the stand where you supposed to hit a bottle, I was amazed how she won easily.

You can choose what you want. - She said with that cocky smile, I grinned as I took the big bear. She looked at me with furrowed eyes.

I always see the girl with the big bear on movies, I wanted to feel like those girls. - She laughed as she helped me carrying the big Teddy.

We got tired riding all the games, we sat down in one of the bench available. I put the Teddy bear a side.

So far I had fun tonight. - I told her grinning like a five years old girl. She nodded.

It’s better than being in those restaurant right?-

It’s a lot much better! - I replied.

We stayed in silent at far I heard the Christmas carol. I looked around, the fair wasn’t that filled with people as before.

What are you going to do on Christmas? - I heard her asked. I tried to remember the schedule for that day.

Not much, my parents won’t be here and I don’t have any other relatives living here.-

I see, well if you feel lonely you can come to my apartment, I always do a party, you are invited. - She said grabbing my hand. I looked at our hands entangled, I could feel the softness of her skin, then I saw how her hands left mine to grab my chin making me see her, she was closer than I expected and then, just like that she kissed me.

I was astonish at first but that disappear, I took her face between my hand deepen our kiss, I felt her hand on my back caressing. We stopped no wanting to go further.

Sorry, I couldn’t resisted, I have been dying all night to taste your lips. - I blushed at her blunted comment.

Don’t worry, I don’t mind it. - I said.

Good, now how about we walk a little more. - She stood up extending her hand to me.

Sounds good. - I replied grabbing once again her hand.

I didn’t know that snow was starting to fall.

 

 

This is so nice, don’t you think?-

I like more because you are next to me. - I playfully said to her, she slapped me slightly embarrassed.

You sweet talker. - I didn’t say anything to her, I kissed her instead, she didn’t waste time to kiss me back.

We were lying in her bed in her room, in her apartment, the blankets were hiding our legs intertwined, I found likeable the feel of our legs touching, of course I grinned at my thought.

Why do you smile like a ert? - She asked between our kisses.

What do you think? - I replied deepen our kiss.

ert. - I heard her say. I grinned even more. She stopped for a second looking into my eyes. She was smiling so sweetly that I found myself being shy under her stare.

Why are you blushing Jessie? - I saw her smirk placed on her face, she was teasing me I kissed her cheek.

That was sweet. - She replied kissing the tip of my nose. We went back to kissing each other, I could be confident saying that this was our favorite activity of the day.

 

 

So the only thing you can cook is ramen? -  I said watching her serving me a plate full of ramen.

We stood out of her room once we get hungry, she tried to make some home food but was a fail, so in the end we went for something a little more easy and no hurtful for anyone.

You could say so, you know I never bothered learn how to cook since it have been just me and myself. I looked her being curious about the woman in front of me.

You know Tiff, I don’t really know you. - She laughed slightly.

I don’t know you that much either honey but here we are.-

Yes, but… I would like to know you more. I realized that I don’t even know when your birthday is. - She nodded grabbing a bite of her food then she stopped, putting aside her utensils.

Alright, then let’s get to know each other, shall we? -  She smirked me.

Ok, let’s do it.-

Well let’s began with the basic, my birthday is February 12, I have 26 years, I was born in L.A so yeah I’m a fan of Dodgers, I’m pretty much a hotdogs/pizza/corndogs and hamburger’s girl but after my little trip to Korea I really love all relatives of Korean food. I love to know new people, I really enjoy a good talk. I’m half Korean and half American, my mother lived in Korea before she met my dad, who before married my mom he lived here in New York, now they live in Chicago. I have sister, older than me, she is married with two kids and… what else? I had live on my own since I was 20 years, I moved here two years ago.-

Wow, I don’t know if could remember all that. - I said being a little dumbed, she laughed throwing me a napkin.

You turn miss. - She said.

Mmm… my birthday is on November 13, I’m a year older than you so I have 27 right now. I was born in San Francisco but my family moved here when I was a baby, as you know I have a little sister, she is 23 years old. Actually my Dad is Korean and my mom is half Korean/American. Since I was a kid my grandma used to teach me a lot about how a lady should behave, my grandparents have been always be rich, at least since I can remember,  they owned a big company of textile in Korea, they are pretty known there, my             dad             grew interested     in business, so he studied hard until he became a big magnate, I never knew what he exactly do, I was not interested when I was a kid and since I always be apart of the family I never asked, anyway everything was “fine” until I was forced to get married to my childhood friend, for the sake of his company and my grandpa’s company. After our marriage we went told that we were the most “powerful couple in business”.-

Wow, your life is like those dramas my mother used to watch.-

Yeah it was like that until I had to the idea of open my coffee shop, my family let me do it because they thought it would be just a hobby but they never expected me to actually live through it, I guess enjoy business like my dad. My grandma talked to me a lot of time telling me to give up, that a lady shouldn’t be working and all that stuff but I never did it.-

Since then my relationship with my grandma started to fall down.-

I proud that you stand up with your feet, Jessie. - I smiled to her, we leaved the conversation there as we finished our dinner. After that we moved to the couch watching some program.

Hey, you never told me about your family. - I said to her, she was at my side leaned on me.

There is not much to say about them I haven’t spoken to my parents since I moved here, let’s say that they didn’t like the idea of me liking girls so for the sake of my family I moved, they never bother to keep in touch with me so eventually we lost contact, and for my sister, well she is married so she has her own problems, we talked through the phone though.-

I’m sorry about your family. - I said kissing her forehead, she smiled shaking her head.

Don’t worry, I told you once that life gave us those kind of people so we can be the person we are now.-

Oh God what a wise woman I have. - I said kissing her hungrily, she laughed trying to push me out of her, eventually she kissed me back and I couldn’t asked for more. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, here is almost Christmas eve! God this year past so quickly, don't you think?

First I wanted to say Merry Christmas to those who celebrated! and for those who doesn't well Happy Day! I wanted to say thanks for reading my story, like I always said I'm very grateful, welcome to the new subscribers, hope you enjoy it! and of course thank you so much for vote to my story!.

Have a nice Christmas alright! 

Have a nice day.