Chapter 2

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

What the hell. What are they doing this late at night? I intend to take a walk because I couldn't sleep but I accidentally saw that shocking sight instead. Isn't that exo guy? And that girl is Hyuna? What are they doing here?

I draw near to them so I can eavesdrop on their conversation, but still within safe distance where they couldn't see me. I heard them say goodbye to Hyuna, then hugged Hyuna.

What the hell is that girl doing? How could she let many namja hugged her like that. And Xiumin hyung even kiss her. Then Sehun also carry her. Is she ?

I pay attention at their action once again. But this time I could see the affection that radiates from the exo member. Apparently they really love Hyuna. Actually I'm a little bit surprised of Hyuna. I think she's the type of quiet girl who arrogant but it turns out that she can look childish too.

Anyway, I don't want to interfere other people's business. Even though I'm a little curious as well. I mean how can exo member be so close withHyuna, and aren't they afraid if papparazi caught them. This is definitely going to be a big scandal.

I reversed my steps and walked back to my dorm with many questions still raging in my mind.  

 

Author POV (infinite)

"L, hurry. You're very slow. We could be late." Shouts Sunggyu.

L rush into the white van with panting breath due to running.

"I thought I remind you that today we are filming A Song For You. Who told you to stay up so late?" Nag Sunggyu.

"I'm sorry hyung."

"By the way, where did you go at night?" Asked Dongwoo.

"I couldn't sleep, so I took a walk around the dorm." Answer L.

Dongwoo nodded in understanding.

"I heard today there will be a special MC at the event A Song For You." Said Sungjong.

"Oh yeah? Who?" Sungyeol curious.

"I don't know. But I hope she's idol girl." Sungjong smiles.

All infinite members hit Sungjong head.

15 minutes later they're all arrived. After receiving a briefing about what they should do they're standing at the corner of the studio.

A moment later the MC standing in front of the camera and began to open the show. Kangin and Amber is a fix MC in this event, but today there is a special MC because Sungjae can't make it.

"Hyung, it's Hyuna." Sungjong yell.

"Hyuna?" Sunggyu excited at the sight of a person that Sungjong pointed.

"It's really our lucky day." Said Woohyun cheerfully.

Only L who didn't show any expression.

After being called, the seven namja heading beside Hyuna and introduce themself in front of the cameras one by one.

"Hi, leader Sunggyu imnida."

"Woohyun imnida."

"Dongwoo imnida."

"Sungyeol imnida."

"Hoya imnida."

"Visual L imnida."

"Maknae Sungjong imnida."

Hyuna bowed in greeting to the infinite members. After a little lip service they began to enter into the event.

"This event was followed by kpop lovers in 190 countries." Kangin started talking.

Then the three MC simultaneously saying "A Song For You."

"Do you think we work well together?" Asked Kangin to infinite members.

"Ne, ne .." Answer infinite.

"So far." Add Woohyun.

"Don't say that, you're making me nervous." Kangin laughed nervously.

"This is the first time I was here. The setting is very nice and the doll is very cute." Hyuna said while playing with her doll.

Infinite laughing at Hyuna's action.

"Hearing the infinite will come in this event, many fans from all over the world send a comments and ask questions. Let's look at the questions and comments." They showed the comments and questions addressed to the infinite.

"Hyuna is our special MC right?" Amber asked.

"Ne .." Answer Hyuna.

"There are a lot of comments about Hyuna too." Continue Amber.

"Her eyes are captivating and makes people look at her performances. She's very humble and caring." Read Amber.

"Oh, kamsahamnida." Said Hyuna grateful.

"Because this is a global event, there's so many comments in English." Kangin explains that followed by the nod of infinite member.

"I think it's because I'm pretty close with my fans." Said Hyuna.

"If you knew her, she was not stuck up." Comments Amber.

"How so?" Asked Kangin.

"She's noisy." Amber replied.

"She talks a lot?" Asked Kangin again.

"She does and she got mad." Add Amber.

"She looks y and stuck up on stage." Kangin couldn't believe it.

"As soon as she step off the stage, Hey Amber, where are you going? Have you eaten?" Amber imitating Hyuna's woodpecker voice that makes Hyuna and infinite member laugh.

"She's very cute." Said Kangin.

"When did I say it like that?" Protest Hyuna.

"Yah .. I learned that stuff from you." Amber replied.

The infinite members laughed at Hyuna and Amber debate.

"What do infinite think about Hyuna?" Asked Kangin.

"It's the first time I've met her in person like this. I think she is very beautiful." Praise Sunggyu makes Hyuna embarrassed.

"I heard that she's your ideal type?" Asked Kangin.

"Ahh.." Sunggyu shook his hand and smiled nervously, can't look at Hyuna.

"She's very y and charming on stage, but v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter