Chapter 34

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

I feel the light through my eyes. My head is dizzy but I try to slowly open my eyes. Everything still seems blur. I can’t watch properly.

“Hyun.. Hyuna..” I heard a familiar voice, I know it’s Xiumin oppa’s voice.

“Call the doctor.” I heard Luhan oppa’s voice too.

I try to gather my consciousness.

“Oppa..” I said weakly.

“Oppa’s here.. Oppa’s here..” He hold my hands tightly.

“Where am I?” I asked, I feel my body’s very weak.

“You’re in the hospital, you already slept for three days.”

Finally I can see his face properly. His eyes red and swollen. He must be crying a lot.

I try to smile. “Oppa, your face really terrible.”

He didn’t answer me because he’s busy crying. He’s not usually crying, this is the first time I saw him crying like this. I feel sorry toward oppa.

Not long after that the doctor came, he’s checking my condition.

“She’s stable now. She woke up faster than I expected. It’s a miracle.” Said the doctor.

“Kamsahamnida doctor.” Xiumin oppa, Luhan oppa and Chen oppa bowed to the doctor before he’s leaving.

Xiumin oppa turn his attention towards me.

“Hyuna, how do you feel? Where it hurts?” He said worriedly.

“Aigoo oppa.. It’s not that bad.” I tried to comfort him so he won’t be so worried about me.

He began to cry again. I saw Luhan oppa and Chen oppa leave the room. I think they wanted to give us a space.

“Oppa..” I called him.

“Hyuna, when I heard you were hit by a car I feel like my world collapsed. I can’t even think clearly.” He’s sobbing.

I his head. This is the first time he’s showing his weak side to me.

“If something happened to you I really want to die with you. I.. I..” He said haltingly.

“Sssst… Don’t say stupid things like that oppa. Of course you have to live even if something happen to me.”

“Mianheee Hyuna.. Oppa can’t protect you. How I wish I can take your place so you won't feel pain.”

I wiped his tears. “Ani.. Oppa is the best oppa in the world. Oppa is the best thing in my life. So don’t say something like that.”

He tried to calm himself.

I bite my lips, there’s something I wanted to ask him since earlier. “Oppa?”

“Ne?” He wiped his remaining tears.

“How about Jong Suk? Is he alright?” I asked.

“How can you still think about others when your condition like this?”

“I just worried. I saw him before the accident. I hope he’s alright.”

“I think he’s alright. But I punch him for a few times.” Said Xiumin oppa.

“Yah oppa, how can you do something like that?”

“I just can’t hold myself at that time. He already hurt you so many times and now he put you in danger.”

“It’s not his fault oppa. I’m just trying to save him. How can you expect me to standing still to see him get hit by a car?”

“Are you an angel or madam Theressa? You want to sacrifice yourself for others?”

“I’m just doing the right things.”

Xiumin oppa sighed, he caress my hair. “It’s not your fault to have such a beautiful heart.”

Luhan oppa and Chen oppa enter the room.

“Hyuna, how do you feel?” Asked Luhan oppa.

His eyes swollen. I’m sure he cried a lot.

“I’m better now.” I smiled.

“I’m very grateful. Jjinja.” He said.

“Thank you for worrying about me oppa.”

“I already call your members, infinite,your roommates and some of your friends. They all worried about you.” Said Chen oppa.

“They visited you when you’re still in coma. I’m sure they’ll come again to see you. You have so many good friends who really care about you.” Add Luhan oppa.

“Gomawo oppa.” I smiled.

“Okay, don’t talk anymore. You have to rest. You just woke up from coma.” Said Xiumin oppa.

Honestly I still feel a little bit dizzy so I obeyed him.

Xiumin oppa kiss my forehead. “Sleep well.”

I close my eyes and I fall a sleep immediately.

 

Hyuna POV

I open my eyes slowly and blink a few times.

How long I sleep?

I glanced at the clock in front of me. The clockwise pointing at 11 p.m. I think I sleep for more than 12 hours.

I turned to the left and to the right and was shocked when I found Jong Suk fall a sleep beside my bed.

“Jong Suk.” I called him.

He rubbed his eyes. “Hyuna, you awake?”

I could see bruises on his face, his eyes also red and swollen.

"Ne..." I nodded.

He's start tearing up when he saw me.

“What happened with your handsome face?” I touched his face.

He hold my hand, his tears begin to fall. “Mianhe.. Mianhe..”

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I don’t know why I always hurt you. It’s me who should getting hit by a car, not you. I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.”

“I owe you so much. All my life won’t be enough.” He said while crying.

“Uljimma.. You look pathetic.” I tried to so he would calm down but it didn’t help.

“From now on I’ll always be by your side. I won’t leave you anymore. I’ll do anything you told me to do.” He said.

“Yah.. Are you a slave? Tsk..”

“I’m serious. You can call me a slave or whatever. I’ll leave Shin Hye if you told me to.” His words seem a little bit trembling when he talked about Shin Hye.

I smiled. “You don’t have to do that. I know you love her so much.”

“I’ll do anything you said, no matter what.”

“I’m not even asking you to do anything.” I laughed.

He still can’t hold his tears. He looks more fragile than I expected.

“Jong Suk-ah…” I called him, it’s the first time I call him like that again after so long time.

He lift his head.

“This accident really help me to open my mind.” I said. “I thought about so many things. I thought about you, about my feeling, about us.”

He didn’t say anything.

“You must be tired, I hold on to you for too long.” I smiled. “Now it’s time for me to let you go.”

“Hyuna…”

“I just realized that I was so selfish. I should do this a long time ago.”

“I was the one who's selfish.” He said.

“Ani..” I shook my head. “I know you’re a kindhearted person, that’s why I fall in love with you. But I made you look bad because of my selfishness.”

“Hyuna…”

“Now I realized, it’s not that I can’t let you go, it’s just I can’t let myself go. Because I have a weak heart I built an image of tough girl and use you as my shield. I’m afraid I’ll loose myself and become weak again if I let you go.”

“You can use me for everything you want.” He said.

“Ani... I think finally I can handle myself and get over from my feelings. What I really wanted now is just to see you happy with Shin Hye. That sparks in your eyes when you’re with Shin Hye. I wanted to see that..”

“But Hyuna..”

“Please listen to me just once. You said that you’ll do everything I said.” I hold his hands. “You can go to Shin Hye now without afraid of hurting me. Find your own happiness, just like that would be fine for me.”

His tears began to fall, he’s crying again.

“Yah.. Why are you crying again?” I wiped his tears.

“Why are you so kind? How stupid I am to hurt someone as good as you? I’m so sorry Hyuna.” He’s sobbing.

“Pabo..” I smiled.

He’s continue crying.

“Jong Suk-ah, let’s go to the rooftop.”

“Hah? Now?” He seems confused in the middle of crying.

“Yes, now.” I nodded.

“But you shouldn’t leave the room.”

“Please..” I showed my puppy eyes.

In the end he obeyed me. He piggybacked me to the rooftop.

“It’s like the past.” I said. “You piggyback me like this.”

“It’s already been so long.” He said.

We arrived at the rooftop.

“Woah.. It’s very refreshing here.” I said.

I glanced at him. His eyes still teary.

“Jong Suk-ah…” I called him.

“Ne?”

“I wanted to sing something for you. Do you want to hear it?” I asked.

“Now? Here?” He asked, confused.

I nodded.  “Nee..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter