Chapter 44 (version 2)

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna's POV

It's been a weeks since I broke up with Myungsoo oppa. I was very sad for the first few days, but I feel better as time goes by. So I tried to think about what he said and i think he was right. I can't deny my feelings anymore that I care about Jiyong oppa, that I think about him every single day, that I miss him more than anything. But now when I finally realize my feeling, everything was too late. Now he's gone and I don't even know where he is. I tried everything, calling him countless time, sending him message, asking his friends, reading any articles to find a clue about where he is. But still, there's no result. One thing that I'm sure about is he's very good about hiding himself.

"Hyuna-yah.." Jihyun unnie patted my shoulder.

"Unnie, you startled me." I sighed.

"All you did is just daydreaming all day." She rolled her eyes. "I wonder what Jiyong sunbaenim did to you to make you like this."

"Unnie, it's not about him.." I whined. Actually she's right, but I'm too shy to admit it.

"You know what? You're very bad at lying. It's all written in your face."

"Arasso, arasso.. You win." I pouted.

"Do you hear anything from him?"

I shook my head. "Nothing.."

"Maybe he hurted too much. He's G-Dragon after all, I'm sure many girls will happily throw themselves to him but you rejected him coldly after everything he did."

I sighed. "I know I was wrong.. If only he give me a second chance."

"UNNIE... Come here!!! The rehearsal will start soon." Called Sohyun, interrupting our conversation.

"That's our cue.." Jihyun unnie got up from her seat. "I know it's hard for you, but this is our first solo concert in Seoul so I want you to focus on it for now."

I nodded and following her with heavy step. I should be happy with this concert. It's our first solo concert in Seoul after all. This is what we always wanted. But somehow there's a hollow in my heart. If only he's here...

 

Hyuna's POV (concert day)

I retouch my make up in front of the mirror for the 3 times already. This is our big day and I want it to be perfect.

"HYUNAAA..." I heard a familiar voice.

"Oppa..." I smiled and ran to hug him.

"Aigooo.. My little sister is very pretty today.." He patted my head during our hug.

"Noona, don't you want to give me a hug too?" Said Sehun.

I chuckled and finally let go of Xiumin oppa and gave Sehun and Baekhyun oppa a bear hug. We chit chat for awhile. I always grateful that my oppa have a good friends like them.

"Hyuna, we'll go to our seat first. We don't want to miss the opening." Said Baekhyun oppa.

I nodded. "Ne.."

"Do well.. Kill it!!" Said Xiumin oppa, encouraging me before walked away.

I smiled and waved to them. But just before I can walk a step, a bunch of guys attacking our dressing room again. This time all infinite members, including Myungsoo oppa.

"Hyunaaa..." The boys ran to me and gave me a hug.

Sungjong oppa handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Omoo.. Gomawoyo.." I recieved the flowers happily.

I stole a glance to Myungsoo oppa, he smiled to me which I reply with a smile too. I still feel a little bit awkward but he's trying his best to act like usual, to make me comfortable. He's such a considerate person, that's why I loved him. And I'll always do, even my feelings already change but it changes in a good way and I'll always have that little crush on him.

"So are you ready?" Myungsoo oppa asked me.

"Ne.. I was born ready." I said.

He my hair. "I knew it."

They excused themselves after said "fighting" to me.

"If you done with your fans, let's go.. We have many songs to perform." Said Jiyoon unnie.

"Ne.." I smiled.

"4minute FIGHTING!!!" We said before go up on the stage.

 

1 song, 2 song, 3 song... Everything went smoothly so far. Xiumin oppa and many of my friends came to this concert. Some of exo members, all infinite members, Jong Suk, Shin Hye, my roomates cast, they all came to cheer for us. So I didn't want to dissapoint them.

I tried my best to focus my mind into this concert. We were in the middle of singing our song "Crazy" before something suddenly caught my eyes. I saw the face of the person that I miss the most. It's him, it must be him.. Jiyong oppa. I stopped dancing and stood there frozen, made an eye contact with him. My members looked at me confuse while trying to dance like nothing happen, except me.

Gayoon unnie nudged me. "Psst.. What are you doing?"

She made me break the eye contact, and when I looked at his direction again, he's already gone.

"No, no.." I ran to the edge of the stage trying to find him.

My members ran to me..

"Yahh.. What's wrong with you? We're in the middle of performance." Asked Jihyun unnie.

"Unnie, I saw him.. I saw him.. I have to find him." My tears fall without I realize it.

"What? You can't! Get yourself together!" Said Jiyoon unnie.

I shook my head. And in a second I already jump off the stage which made the fans went crazy. I tried to make my way into the crowd. I can see my oppa and all my friends shocked. They tried to help me get out from the crowd but got block by the security. In a second it became a total riot.

"Jiyong oppa, Jiyong oppa..." I called him desperately.

I feel suffocated, my world spinning and the next second I already black out.

 

Hyuna's POV

I open my eyes slowly and tried to blink. My head still hurting so much.

"Where am I?" I mumbled with weak voice.

"You're in the dressing room." Said Gayoon unnie.

I tried to blinked a few times and saw all of my members surrounding me with their arms folded.

"What do you thing you're doing? You almost make a huge riot." Scolded Jihyun unnie.

I feel like something hit me and I can't hold my tears. "I'm sorry.. It's just, I saw him unnie, I saw him..." I closed my mouth to hold my crying voice.

Jihyun unnie sighed and sat next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter