Chaper 3

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV (Cube Entertainment)

"Hyuna ..." Call Junhyung.

"Owh .. Oppa. Annyeong .." Hyuna replied.

"I didn't see you for several days. You're busy?"Asked Junhyung.

"I'm busy with my comeback oppa."

"Hyuna ..." Hyunseung surprising Hyuna from behind.

"Oppa .. You scared me." Hyuna frown.

Hyunseung put his arm around Hyuna's shoulders. "How are you? Is your comeback going well?"

"I'm good oppa. My comeback gone smoothly so far and the response is also good." Hyuna answer happily.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that." Hyunseung pinched Hyuna's nose.

"Hyuna .. you're here already?." Dongwoon approached Hyuna.

"Woonie .. What's up? You're looking for me?" Asked Hyuna.

"Not me, but Appa Hong. He asked me to tell you." Answer Dongwoon.

"Oh .. then I'll leave first guys."

Hyuna says goodbye followed by the nod of the three Namja.

 

Hyuna POV

I walked into the Appa Hong's room, feeling slightly uneasy. I hope this is not a bad thing, because I remember I didn't create any problems lately. I knocked on the office door and I heard Appa Hong's voice call me to enter. I opened the door slowly and allow myself to get in.

Appa Hong sit on his chair, busy with his paper.

"I heard Appa call me?" I asked.

"True. I have something to tell you?" Answer Appa Hong, he turn his attention to me.

"What's wrong? Am I in trouble?" I asked, a little nervous.

"No, no, not at all." Appa Hong laughed at my question.

"And then?"

"You know that your old manager stopped working because he would move out of the country?"

I nodded.

"Today I will introduce your new manager."

"Oh, is he young?" I asked enthusiastically.

I hope he is still young so we can get along and work well together.

"He's the same age with you and he is very handsome. I hope you don't fall in love with him." Appa Hong explains, half joking.

"Appa, I'm not going to fall in love with him." I frown.

Appa Hong laugh.

"Jong suk, come in." Call Appa Hong.

I flinched after hear that name. It's not gonna be him right? I mean a lot of people having the same name, right? And as I remember my Jong Suk should be in Japan, pursue his love or whatever. Wait, did I just call him mine? Ok, he had to be mine. But that was a long time before yeoja named Shin Hye appears.

I hastily remove those thoughts and looked back as soon as I heard the door open. I immediately froze, my breath caught and i glared when i see who is now in front of me. People who I longed for 6 years years now in front of me. People who I was love and hate very much now in front of me.

"Annyeong hasseyo, Lee Jong Suk imnida." He bowed to introduce himself and then lend one hand to shake my hand.

"Hyuna .." Call Appa Hong, woke me from my shock.

"Kim Hyuna imnida." I replied shaking his hand with hesitation.

Wait, is he didn't recognize me? Maybe because I already changed so much since we last met. But how could he not recognize me? That bastard whom I can't forget for years. But he did not even bother to remember me.

"I think you two better go out and talk more." Appa Hong give advice.

Me and Jong Suk nodded and we get out together from Appa Hong's room.

My heart beat really fast as we walk side by side. We decided to sit at the rooftop of cube entertainment.

"Can I talk informally? We're the same age, right?" Asked Jong Suk try to break the awkwardness between us.

"Yes." I nodded nervously. As much as possible I hide my emotions from him.

"I was living in Japan for 6 years and just returned to Korea." He began to talk. "By the way I've been listening to all of your music and see all your MV. You are so cool, I'm your fans. I also very happy to be your manager. Ah sorry, I talk to much huh?" He scratched his head nervously.

He really hasn't changed.

"Why did you go back to Korea?" The question slipped out of my mouth without me knowing it.

He looked at me a little confused, but hastily replied. "My yeojachingu, she is very ambitious to become an idol. But because her parents job she had to move to Japan. Now she gets permission to go back to Korea and to pursue her dreams. Of course I had to be with her because she lived alone here."

I felt my heart ache. It turns out that there is only Shin Hye in his mind and all he did was for Shin hye. I want to cry and scream but I hold it in.

"In addition there is one more reason."

I heard him sigh but I didn't dare to look at him because I was afraid that my tears will fall.

"I want to meet a girl who is very important to me." He continued.

"Who is she? Didn't you said that you had yeojachingu?" I asked.

"Kim Hyun Ah. Her name is the same with you, funny right? Actually I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter