Chapter 39

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV (filming set)

“Hyuna, are you done?” Asked Jong Suk.

“Ne.. I’m coming.” Hyuna smiled and approached Jong Suk after the make up artist retouch her make up.

“Hyuna, Jong Suk, get ready.” Instructed the director.

“Neee..” Answered Jong Suk and Hyuna.

Jong Suk and Hyuna get ready to shoot their scene. It’s high school comedy romance. This is Hyuna’s first drama and Jong Suk’s second lead role in a drama. After his acting in I Can Hear Your Voice Jong Suk got a lot of attention, he make it big and become a hot star. He casted in this drama along side with Hyuna. Actually Hyuna is very nervous because this is the first time she try acting, but with Jong Suk as her co-star she didn’t feel too awkward and everything went smoothly. They have a really good chemistry and everyone on the set compliment their natural acting.

“Cut.. Okay, good job everyone.” Said the director.

Hyuna and Jong Suk took a break together.

“Hoahm… I’m so tired.” Said Hyuna.

“You always lack of sleep. It’s not good for your health. Tsk..” Said Jong Suk.

“Your nagging become more and more like Xiumin oppa.” Hyuna laughed.

“Yah… I just worried about you.”

“Grandpa Jong Suk.” Hyuna stick out her tongue.

“Yah… You must listen to me well. I’m your ex manager.”

“Arasso, arasso... I’ll listen to you well, since you already become a hallyu star now.” Teased Hyuna.

“What are you talking? Tsk…” He said shyly.

“It’s true… Lee Jong Suk is a trending actor right now.”

“Aniyo…”

“I’m jealous of you. You make it big in your first attempt.”

“Aisshhh.. It’s not like that.”

“But it’s not surprising. You already have this face from the start.” Hyuna pinch his cheek.

“Yah… It hurt..” Complained Jong Suk.

They’re continuously teasing each other.

“So, how was you with Shin Hye?” Asked Hyuna.

“We’re doing fine I guess. She’s busy preparing her movie debut. The CEO told her to pursue acting instead become an idol, so she decided to give it a try.”

Hyuna nodded. “Good for her.”

Jong Suk cleared his throat. “So, ehm… How about you with… Eh, I heard about the news.”

“You mean Myungsoo oppa? We broke up. I think he’s happy now, since he already going public with his relationship. We’re still friend though.”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” Hyuna forced a smile.

“You know I pissed off when I heard about that news. I thought he really love you.” Jong Suk look annoyed.

“It’s okay. He’s free to love anyone he wants.”

“But still…”

Hyuna grabbed his hand. “Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

Jong Suk sighed, he patted her head. “Arasso… Just tell me if you need someone to talk to. I’m always ready. Okay?”

“Neee…” Hyuna smiled.

“Jong Suk-ah…” Called Hyuna.

“Hmmm?”

“I’m glad I did my first drama with you.”

“Wae?”

“Because it’s you I don’t feel awkward and can get into my character easily. Gomawo…”

“I’m glad to have you as my co-star either.” Jong Suk smiled.

"We really have a good chemistry right?" Hyuna laughed.

"Of course.."

"I can't believe we would work together like this."

"Why? You don't like it?"

"Anniyo... It's not like that. I just never thought that I could talk to you comfortably like this. I'm very happy actually."

Jong Suk smiled. "I'm very happy as well. Without you I would never pursue my dream."

"Tsk... What are you talking about? It's not because of me, you did it yourself."

"I know. But you're the one that convince me to pursue my dream. I'm very thankful."

"Just do your line well if you want to thank me."

Jong Suk laughed. "Arasso, arasso..."

The director called them, so they end up their conversation.

“Hyuna, Jong Suk, come here…" Called the director.

Jong Suk and Hyuna approached him.

"I’ll introduce the cameo for this episode. Even he only make a cameo appearance, his role will play an important part for this drama.” Explained the director.

Jong Suk and Hyuna nodded.

“Ah, it’s him.” Said the director.

Jong Suk and Hyuna turn to see him. They immediately shocked, especially Hyuna.

“Myungsoo oppa?” Hyuna cupped .

“Annyeonghasseyo… Kim Myungsoo imnida.” Myungsoo introduce himself to the crew but he didn’t take his eyes from Hyuna.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Asked Hyuna.

“I knew the director well so he called me and offer me this role.” Answered Myungsoo.

Jong Suk cleared his throat.

“Oh, annyeong. Long time no see.” Myungsoo turned his attention to Jong Suk.

“Yeah…”

Jong Suk and Myungsoo looking at each other fiercely, Hyuna can feel the tense between the two.

“Ehm… Are we going to stand here all day?” Asked Hyuna.

“Ah, I’m sorry.” Said Jong Suk. “I just can’t believe my eyes that somebody have no shame to show up after broke his own words.” He glanced at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo clenched his teeth. “I’m n…”

“Jong Suk-ah, let’s practice our line.” Hyuna cut him before the situation become worse. “Come on, ppali…” Hyuna hold his hand and take him somewhere else.

Myungsoo stare at them.

 

Hyuna and Jong Suk busy with their own world, meanwhile Myungsoo only staring at Hyuna. Sometimes Hyuna stole a glance at Myungsoo. She actually really miss him.

“What’s that?” Asked one of the staff.

“It’s that food truck? For who?” Said the other staff.

Four food truck arrived on the set, Hyuna’s picture is on it. Everyone gathered to see the truck.

“Hyuna, I think it’s for you.” Said Jong Suk.

Hyuna seems confused. “For me? From who? My fans?”

“It’s from me.” Said someone.

Someone get out from the truck.

Hyuna gawked. “Jiyong oppa?”

Everyone on the set whispering, they must be shocked seeing someone as famous as GD suddenly appear on the set with a food truck. Myungsoo can’t believe his eyes, either Jong Suk and Hyuna.

GD gave his trademark smile. “Everyone, please eat well and work hard. Today is Hyuna’s treat.”

“My treat? But I don’t…”

“Sssssst…” GD shut . “Please take a good care of her.” Jiyong bowed to the staff.

“Neee…” Everyone answered.

“Yah Hyuna… You’re daebak.” Whispered Jong Suk.

"It's not like what you think." Hit Jong Suk.

"Awww... Okay, okay.."

GD help to served the food for the staff. They really enjoy the food.

“Oppa, come here.” Hyuna dragged GD with her.

“Enjoy the food.” Said GD before following Hyuna.

Myungsoo feel his head burn from jealousy.

They found a quite place to talk.

“So what’s this about?” Asked Hyuna.

“What?”

“Why you did this?”

“I just came to see you. Can’t I?”

Hyuna sighed. “It’s not that you can’t. But you don’t have to do this.”

“Gwenchanna… At least I wanted to do s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter