Chapter 6

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV (4minute)

Sohyun: "Unnie, did you seen about Hyuna unnie scandal?"

Jihyun: "Yes, and I already give her a call."

Jiyoon: "And what did she say?"

Jihyun: "She told me that they were just friends, not dating."

Gayoon: "I guess so. Hyuna will certainly tell us if they are actually dating."

Sohyun: "Actually I want the scandal to be real. Hyuna unnie very popular among Namja, but she never dated anyone. And I think Kyuhyun sunbaenim not bad at all for Hyuna unnie."

Gayoon: "You're right."

Sohyun: “Honestly I envy with Hyuna unnie because of her popularity among namja. They always ask for her number.”

Jihyun: “You’re still kid. Don’t think about namja too much.” (hit Sohyun head)

Sohyun pouted.

Jiyoon: "Do you think Hyuna still can’t forget her first love?"

Gayoon: "I think so. Everyone thought she’s a player, but she couldn’t even forget her first love."

Jihyun: "And the worse is, now her first love appeared in front of her."

Jiyoon: "Jinjja? Did you meet him?"

Jihyun: "You still don’t know yet?" (surprise)

Jiyoon, Gayoon Sohyun looked at each other and then shook their head.

Jihyun: “Hyuna’s new manager, Lee Jong Suk, he’s Hyuna’s first love”.

Jiyoon, Gayoon, Sohyun: "MWOOO?"

Jihyun: "I was also surprised when I first knew it."

Gayoon: "How did you know?"

Jihyun: "Did you remember the picture in Hyuna’s diary when she accidently drop it? It’s Jong Suk photo, their face similar and their name is the same. And Hyuna always act strange in front of him. Really not like her. It’s not coincidence right?”

Sohyun: “Unnie you’re daebak.. I think you have a talent to be detective.”

Jihyun: “Tsk... It’s very obvious. I surprised that you’re not realize it.”

Sohyun: “I really don’t know.”

Jihyun: “But I think Jong Suk still not aware that she’s the same Hyuna.”

Gayoon: "How can he not aware of it."

Jiyoon: "That namja shouldn’t make Hyuna suffer."

Sohyun: "We must do something unnie. At least we must warn him right?"

Jiyoon: "I think it's a good idea. We must do this quickly before its too late."

Jihyun: "Think about that problem later, we better see Hyuna and comfort her  She must be very sad right now."

Sohyun: “Ne...”

Gayoon: "Ppali, ppali .."

 

Author POV (beast)

Yoseob: "Hyung, do you already know about Hyuna’s scandal?"

Gikwang: "Yeah, it being hot news everywhere."

Yoseob: "Are they really dating?"

Dongwoon: "Anniyo .. Kyuhyun sunbaenim not good enough for Hyuna."

Dojoon: (hit Dongwoon’s head) "What did you say pabo."

Hyunseung: "But they are really not dating."

Yoseob: "Oh yeah?"

Hyunseung: "I just called her."

Gikwang: “Is she fine?”

Hyunseung: “She said that she is fine, but I’m still worried.”

Dongwoon: “I’m worried too.”

Junhyung: "I hope Hyuna doesn’t feel pressure because of this scandal. She was already tired with her comeback."

Hyunseung: "I hope so."

 

Author POV (infinite)

Sungjong: "Hyung .. Read This." (Ran over Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, and L)

Sunggyu: "What?" (Receiving Sungjong tab) "MWOOO? Hyuna dating Kyuhyun sunbaenim?"

Woohyun: (seize the tabs of Sunggyu hand and glared) "Isn’t this a hoax?"

Sungyeol: "I don’t believe it. How could this happen?"(Pulling his own hair, unclear mumbling)

Dongwoo: "Is this news serious?"

L pick up the tab from Woohyun’s hand. Are they dating? Is she crying because of Kyuhyun sunbaenim? L thought to himself.

Sungjong: "Tomorrow they will hold a press conference. I really hope this news is just a hoax."

Sunggyu: "Of course it’s just a hoax. See this picture, they don’t even look like a couple."

Woohyun: "But Kyuhyun sunbaenim and Hyuna is more suitable than Sunggyu hyung and Hyuna." (Laughs)

Sunggyu: (pulling the Woohyun’s collar, laughing) "Yah.. What do you mean kid?"

Everyone was laughing at their leader's childishnes.

 

Author POV (press conference)

Reporter: "Is it true that Kyuhyun-sshi and Hyuna-sshi dating?"

Kyuhyun: "The news is not true at all. We're not dating."

Reporter: "And what about the photos which being circulated in media? Is it a true photo of Hyuna-sshi and Kyuhyun-sshi."

Kyuhyun: "It’s true that it’s our picture."

Hyuna: "But we’re just good friends. I don’t think it’s wrong if two good friends had lunch together."

The reporter nodded in agreement. They record all the contents of the press conference. After question and answer session, the reporter concluded that the photos circulating in the media was just a misunderstanding.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Finally this press conference is done and all the misunderstandings can be clear, I was able to breathe with relief.

I approached Hyuna whom sitting alone. "Hyuna .."

"Oppa?" Hyuna turn to me.

I sat next to her."I heard you were attacked by sessaeng fans. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay oppa."

I sighed and looked at her. Can not hide my sorry towards her due to harmness she experienced.

"Oppa, don’t looking at me with that sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter