Chapter 4

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"I'll take you home." Said L to Hyuna who was cleaning the remaining tears on her face.

"No, I don't want to trouble you oppa. But thank you for accompany me."

L understand that Hyuna certainly don't want to talk about her problem.

"But I'm still going to take you. It's very late at night, beside it's very dangerous for yeoja to walk alone."

"But .."

Hyuna not finish her sentence because L already holding her hand.

"Your hands are very cold. Are you cold?" L took off his jacket and handed it to Hyuna.

"No need oppa. I'm fine." Hyuna refused.

"Just wear it, or you'll be sick." L put his jacket on Hyuna.

"I'm sorry for troubling you oppa. Though we were never close but oppa very kind to me. "

"Don't think about it. At least we're a co-workers."

Hyuna chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Asked L surprised to see Hyuna sudden laugh.

"Anniyo .. It's just I thought that oppa is very cold person at first. Remember when I bump into oppa at the backstage? Oppa didn't even look at me at all. And while on the show A Song For You oppa ignored me. Actually I think that oppa doesn't like me. I didn't expect that you'll be this kind to me." Answer Hyuna.

L scratching his head that does not itch. "Uh, I was just not in the mood at that time." L making an excuses. No way he admitted that he had not like Hyuna at first.

Hyuna nodded in understanding.

Once they reached at the front of Hyuna's appartmant, Hyuna said goodbye to L and return his jacket.

"Hyuna .." Call L when Hyuna was just about to walk away.

"Ne?"

"Don't cry again." Said L as he showed off his smile which can melt every yeoja hearts.

"I'm not going to cry again. Gomawo oppa." Hyuna waved her hand and walked into her apartmant.

 

Hyuna POV

I'm really tired, it turns ot that crying is much more tiring than practicing dance.

I rush into the bathroom and enjoy the warm water from the shower.

Once I finished I walk into my room and check my cell phone. There are some messages there. Xiumin oppa, exo oppa, beast oppa, and some of my other friends say goodnight to me. I reply one by one. I lay my body on the bed and in just five minutes I fall asleep.

 

Author POV

Hyuna picked up her phone.

"Kyu oppa?"

"Neee .."

"Later in the afternoon? All Right. "

"See you oppa. Byee .. " Hyuna hang up the phone and her makeup artist start applying mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter