Chapter 14

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"You just arrived?" Asked Sunggyu who is watching TV when he saw Hyuna entered the living room.

"Ne oppa .. What are you guys doing?" Hyuna asked back.

"We just got home half an hour ago." Answer Sunggyu.

Hyuna threw her body next to Sunggyu.

"I'm tired." Hyuna rested her head on Sunggyu shoulder.

"You must be exhausted." Sunggyu Hyuna's hair. "By the way have you eaten?"

"I haven’t had time to eat. How about you guys?"

"We already eaten. Why don’t you eat?" Sunggyu half grumbling.

"I was very busy, so there’s no time to eat."

Suddenly Sungjong and Sungyeol out of the room and joined them.

"Hyuna... You've come home?" Sungyeol sitting beside Hyuna.

"Ne ..."

"By the way your song became number one on the charts right?" Asked Sungyeol.

"Ne .. I'm really grateful for it. I don't think the results will be as good as this." Hyuna looks happy.

"You're very humble.. We all know you work really hard. You deserve it." Praise Sungyeol.

"Mwoyaaaa ..." Hyuna hit Sungyeol arm.

"I really like your dance." Sungjong stood up and start dancing to Hyuna’s song Red.

Hyuna laughed.

Sungyeol play the songs and start to dance along with Sungjong although his movement is more funny than y. Sungjong pulled Hyuna’s hand to dance with him, that was greeted with enthusiasm by Hyuna who seems to have forgotten her tiredness earlier.

Hearing noises downstairs L, Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun go down.

"Are you having a party?" Asked Dongwoo.

Sungjong lead Hoya and Dongwoo while Hyuna lead L and Woohyun. Sungyeol also pulled Sunggyu to join the dance. Hyuna’s living room turned into a dance party. After dancing three consecutive songs they end up feeling tired and end it.

"Sungjong very good at dancing to girl group songs, but his physical is weak." Hyuna teased Sungjong.

"Ani ... I just don’t really like sports." Sungjong defen.

"We all know that you were very bad in sport." Add L.

"I'm not bad, I'm just not interested in it." Sungjong still defen himself.

"Then can you squat while carry one of us?" Challenge Hoya.

"Of course I can." Answer Sungjong.

"Then let's try." Dongwoo encouraged.

"I will carry Hyuna." Said Sungjong.

"Yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter