Chapter 12

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

I haven’t met Xiumin oppa for several days because of my busy schedule, so when he called me and asked me to go karaoke with his groupmate I'm very excited. I think Xiumin oppa is the only person who really care about me.

I went to a karaoke room size XXXL and find twelve faces that are very familiar to me.

"Oppa ..." I immediately jumped into Xiumin oppa’s arms.

Xiumin oppa catch me. "Bogo sipoeyo Hyunnie..."

I kissed his cheek. "Nado bogo sipoeyo oppa .."

"Yah.. How long are you going to stay in that position." Protest Baekhyun.

Xiumin oppa give his death glare to Baekhyun oppa.

I let go of Xiumin oppa.

"Aigooo... I also really miss you all." I went over to hug them one by one.

"Hyuna ... Come here, sing with me." Chanyeol oppa pulled me with him.

He then play 4minute’s song “Whatcha Doin Today”. I sing and dance with him, followed by cheers from other members, except Xiumin oppa of course. He looked a bit sullen. Poor Xiumin oppa. But I want to release my stress today and Xiumin oppa shouldn’t be too overproctive to me anyway, I'm already old enough.

When we finish the song, me and Chanyeol oppa bowed to them. "Thank you .. Thank you .." I said, laughing.

I was just about to sit down when Baekhyun oppa pulled me to sing one more song. This time is my latest song, “Red”. They all began to dance and sing with me. After the song finished I decided to take a break. Sehun and Kai take turn to sing Pitbull’s song “Give Me Everything Tonight”.

I glanced at Xiumin oppa , he already colaps on the couch. Seems like he's drink too much. "Oppa Pabo... He knows that he can’t take too much drink, but he still drink so much." I thought as I his cheek. My oppa is really handsome.

I decided to take a fresh air for a while and went to the balcony.

"Huah... It’s really refreshing." I mumbled a little while doing stretching to loosen my muscles.

"What are you doing here?" Someone holds my shoulder from behind.

"Oppa .. You want to give me a heart attack?" I pouted.

"Who’s fault you're alone in a place like this." Kris oppa grinned at me.

"I just want to take a fresh air."

"Look, your hair is a mess. How can an idol hanging around looking like this." He smoothed my hair.

I blushed. "I think I was too excited."

He just smiled and looked at me with his sharp eyes, made me uncomfortable.

"Let's go back now, before the others looking for us." I suggested, trying to break the awkward atmosphere between us.

I've walked a few steps when suddenly Kris oppa pulled me into his arms. My body seemed frozen. I really don’t know how to react with his sudden strange action.

“Oppa... This is really weird.” I fluttered.

"Hyuna ..." He whispered in my ear.

"Op .. Oppa .. Let me go. How if someone see us." I'm trying to free myself from him, but he hug me more tightly.

“Can’t we just stay like this for a moment?”

I don’t know how to answer his question, so I just stay still.

"Hyuna, can’t you see me as a namja? Not only as a friend of your oppa." He whisper, makes me tremble when I felt his breath on my ear.

"Oppa, are you drunk? Don’t joke like this oppa. "

He let go of his arms and looked into my eyes deeply. "Do I look like I’m joking?"

I could see that he really meant it, which made me even more worried. I really wasn’t ready to hear it. I hope Kris oppa will laugh and say he was joking like he usually did, but he didn’t.

"Hyuna, saranghae."

He pressed his lips on mine. I struggled, but Kris oppa is stronger. I tried to say something, but it only made him easier to kiss me. I decided to give up and let him kissed me. We kissed for a long time until finally he pulled his lips from me to take a breathe. Seeing an opportunity, I pushed him then ran away, leaving him standing still at there.

 

Kris POV

Pabo..pabo..pabo .. I crush myself. What the hell are you doing Kris? How can you do that to Hyuna? What would Xiumin do if he know this? Haish.. He surely will kill me.

I leaned against the wall, still can’t believe what I just did. Pabo ... Although I love Hyuna I'm not supposed to do that. But seeing her who tried to look strong even though she’s weak made me really wants to make her mine.

"Mianheeee Hyuna .. Oppa just wanted to have a place in your heart. Jongmal Mianhe .." I mumbled.

 

Author POV

Hyuna ran to the bathroom and washed her face there. She couldn’t return with messy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter