Chapter 5

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"Hyuna .. Read This." Jong Suk ran towards Hyuna whom at the training room with panting breath.

"What?" Hyuna looked at him confused.

Jong Suk showed his phone to Hyuna.

Hyuna read the article and immediately shocked when she read the title. 4MINUTE HYUNA AND SUPER JUNIOR KYUHYUN DATING.

"How come?" Hyuna bit her lip.

"It seems like there's someone who secretly took a picture of you while you went to the café 3 days ago."

"What should we do?"

"I'll call the office. You wait here."

Hyuna nodded.

But she felt uneasy and decided to go out. Just as she stepped out of the building she was immediately surrounded by a bunch of Kyuhyun's fans.

"How dare you touch Kyuhyun oppa? He belongs to us." Shouted one of the fans.

Other fans pulling Hyuna's hair. Hyuna scream in pain.

"Stay away from Kyuhyun oppa, you ." Shout the other fans.

They started throwing flour and eggs towards Hyuna. Hyuna cry, don't know what to do.

Hyuna suddenly felt someone hug her, protecting her. She opened her eyes and found that it was Jong Suk who hugged her while trying to open the space and bring Hyuna back into the building.

Her heart pounding like mad. Either because of fear or because Jong Suk hugged her. For a moment she felt déjà vu. It always like that. Jong Suk who always protect her.

"Gwenchana?" Jong Suk check Hyuna from head to toe with worry faces, once they've got inside the building.

Hyuna stared at Jong Suk with tears which still couldn't stop flowing. "Gwenchana."

"Why did you come out when I'm not around?" Snapped Jong Suk.

"I.. I'm.. so.. sorry .. I just.." HyunA replied haltingly while crying.

Jong Suk suddenly hugged her tightly. "Mianhee .. I'm a little emotional. I just worried abou you." Jong Suk Hyuna's back. "Gwenchana.. stop crying. I was wrong." Jong Suk tried to calm Hyuna.

 

Hyuna POV

I hugged Jong Suk tightly. I feel like the time stopped. Part of me didn't want this moment to end.

Jong Suk let go off me after a while and looked at me deeply. "I will take care of you."

Please don't be too kind to me or I'll fall in love with you again. I said to myself.

"I will arrange a press conference tomorrow." Said Jong Suk.

I just nodded.

"You should take a shower and wash yourself." Jong Suk patted my head.

I was going to take a towel when suddenly my phone rings.

"Kyuhyun oppa?"

"Gwenchana .. Don't worry oppa."

"It's not your fault oppa."

"My manager has arranged a press conference."

"Ne .. nee .. Don't blame yourself oppa."

"Gomawo oppa, bye .."

I hung up the phone. Only 2 seconds after the call from Kyuhyun oppa disconnected, Xiumin oppa called.

"Oppa?"

"Gwenchana.. Don't worry about me."

"Anniyo .. I'm not dating with Kyuhyun oppa."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter