Chapter 37

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV (4minute showcase)

“Hyuna..”

“Oppa..” Hyuna smiled to see who it is.

Sunggyu and Woohyun came to visit Hyuna at 4minute showcase. 4minute currently promote their new mini album “Crazy”.

“You came?” Hyuna hug Sunggyu and Woohyun.

“Ne.. Aren’t you happy to see your oppa?” Asked Woohyun.

“Of course I’m happy.”

Sunggyu pat Hyuna’s head.

Hyuna look around. “Ehm.. It’s just the two of you here?”

Sunggyu and Woohyun look at each other. They understand that Hyuna actually looking for Myungsoo.

“It’s just us. Are we not enough for you?” Teased Sunggyu, he wants to make Hyuna smile.

“Ani.. What else I could wish for if you two already here.” Hyuna smiled, but still there’s a little disappointment in her expression.

After a little chit chat Hyuna’s go back to her dressing room to prepare for her solo performance. Sunggyu and Woohyun sit at the front seat.

Hyuna walking to the center of the stage. She’s wearing a white dress and her make up look innocent, different from her usual stage make up.

“Woah… Hyuna is stunning. She’s like a goddess.” Commented Woohyun.

“She’s very good with fierce and y concept but she should try this kind of concept too.” Add Sunggyu.

“Agree.” Answered Woohyun.

Hyuna’s positioning herself at the center.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyuna imnida.” Hyuna bowed. “Today we’re promoting our new album which title is crazy. It’s a hip hop track with fierce concept. But I wanted to show my different side which is very different from our concept. I will sing my self-composed song. It’s my first time composing song and I just compose it a few days ago so it will be a little awful but please bear with it.” Hyuna laughed. “Here we go…”

 

It Hurts, Can’t Stand It by G.Na

My wavering gaze, my trembling lips
I have nothing to say
My mind has become complicated and my heart has become empty
My sighs has already become cold

Think about it again, one more time
I can’t end it like this, you mean so much to me
I can’t accept it, I can’t even believe it
You’ve turned away without responding when I call out to you

I hate you so much, I hate seeing your back as you leave me
I hate that I can’t fill myself with anything but you
I hate myself, for not being able to hold on to you
I want to catch you and linger in that memories

 

“Hyung, why are you crying?” Asked Woohyun while sobbing.

“You’re crying too.” Sunggyu wipe his tears.

“This song is very sad.” Said Woohyun.

“Myungsoo, you’re brat. Jjinja…” Sunggyu looks sad and angry at the same time.

“If he’s not our member I’ll definitely give a punch on his handsome face.” Woohyun looks upset as well.

“Poor Hyuna. I hope she’ll get better soon. If only she look at me as a man.” Sunggyu sighed.

“Don’t dream too high hyung.”

“Yah.. Tsk..”

 

Myungsoo POV

I must be crazy. If someone recognize me it would be the end of me. I look around and find that many peoples look at me strangely and whisper. I don’t think they recognize me.

I look at my clothes. I think my disguise is a little excessive. Pabo.. pabo.. pabo..

I sighed. I can’t stop myself to go. I really miss Hyuna, I want to see her even from a far, even she doesn’t know I’m here.

“Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung.” I covered my face but I stop because I realize that they won’t recognize me.

I can’t let go of my eyes from her. She’s so pretty, charismatic, y and she’s the person that I love.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyuna imnida . Today we’re promoting our new album which title is crazy. It’s a hip hop track with fierce concept. But I wanted to show my different side which is very different from our concept. I will sing my self-composed song. It’s my first time composing song and I just compose it a few days ago so it will be a little awful but please bear with it.” Said Hyuna on the stage.

She composed a song? I never know that. Myungsoo pabo, I should know about her more.

I decided to concentrate on her song. The music is very beautiful. But what moves me is the lyric. Somehow I feel that the song addressed to me. Every time she let out a word my heart feels like being stab.

I can’t end it like this as well. If only you know how much you meant to me, how much I love you. I’m sorry Hyuna, I must be hurting you a lot. I wanted to turn back and hug you tightly but I can’t, this is the only way I can protect you.

I can’t stand it any longer, I leave the showcase before I can’t control myself and rush to her and tell her that I love her more than she love me.

 

Author POV (roommates)

It’s already 2 weeks since Hyuna’s last meet with Myungsoo. Actually Hyuna doesn’t want to make things awkward between her and Myungsoo but she can’t hide the fact that she feels hurt. Her infinite oppa feel sorry for her. They get angry at Myungsoo but they can’t do anything.

In the other hand Hyuna still love him. She always daydreaming everytime she’s not working. Fortunately 4minute have a comeback so Hyuna can distract herself.

“Hyuna…” Called Nana.

“Ne unnie?”

“Come here, ppali…”

“Wae unnie?” Hyuna walked toward Nana.

Nana pull Hyuna to sit next to her. “Watch that.” Nana pointed at TV screen.

“What’s…” Hyuna didn’t finish her words.

MC : “There’s many rumor about your love life but until now there’s no official statement from you.”

GD : “There’s nothing interesting about my love life, it’s just like an ordinary people.”

MC : “So you acknowledge the rumors about your relationship?”

GD : “ I do have a girlfriend in the past but now I’m single.”

MC : “Woah… This is the first time you talk about this on air right?”

GD : (laughed) “Ne..”

MC : “So, are you seeing someone right now?”

GD : “I don’t have girlfriend right now but I have someone in my mind.”

MC : “Who is she? Is she celebrity?”

GD : “It’s Hyuna-sshi.”

MC : “Hyuna? 4minute Hyuna?”

GD : “Ne.”

MC : “I never thought that you’ll mention her name so easily. You’ll not get any trouble right?” (laughed)

GD : “Why? I can’t say that I’m interested in someone? I think my fans is very understanding so there’ll be not much trouble. I mean, I’m a person too.”

MC : “Woah.. I like your boldness. I’m sure your fans will understand.”

GD : “Ne..”

MC : “But it still surprising for us because you never have any project with her but you mentioned her.”

GD : “We accidently met and I interested with her since then. For me she’s different from other girl.”

MC : “So, are you dating her?”

GD : “No, I try to make a move several times but she always reject me. Maybe I looks like a creepy person for her.” (laughed)

MC : “G-Dragon a superstar got rejection from a girl. It must be hurt your pride.”

GD : “It does but I’m not the type to give up easily.”

MC : “I got it. For closing, how about send a video message for Hyuna-sshi?”

GD : (looking at camera) “Hyuna-sshi, I don’t know if you’re pretend not to know or overly not sensitive but I’m always here so please give me more attention. Let’s call and meet each other often. Kamsahamnida…”

“Daebakk..” Said Nana.

Hyuna gawked.

Nana shook her hand in front of Hyuna’s face. “Yah.. Kim Hyuna..”

Hyuna regained her consciousness.

“What did you do to GD sunbaenim?”

“I’m not doing anything.”

“But how could he talked about you like that? He must be very interested with you.”

“I don’t have any idea about that. I thought he just a weird person.”

Nana rolled her eyes. “Weird person? It’s GD that you’re talking. I’m sure many yeoja will be jealous of you.”

“But he’s really weird.” Hyuna doesn’t give up.

“Okay, whatever. But I’m still curious about what you did to him to make him fall over heels for you.”

“Unnie.. I’m not doing anything.” Whined Hyuna. “We just accidently met and he starts acting weird. That’s all.”

“I’m so jealous of you. Jjinja.. If I were you, I’ll definitely dating him.”

“Unnie…” Hyuna frowned.

“Arasso, arasso.. Don’t be angry.” Nana laughed.

 

Hyuna POV

What he think he’s doing now? Jjinja… How could he say something like that on broadcast. Crazy…

My mind almost explode. But then I heard the bell ringing. Is someone coming?”

I walked through the front door.

“Who…” I froze.

“Ji.. Jiy.. Jiyong op.. oppa… What are you doing here?” I asked haltingly.

He smirked. “Let’s go.”

“Where?”

“You’ll know later.” He grabbed my hand.

“Ani… I don’t want to.” I refused.

He sighed. “Come on, don’t be like this. Please…” He showed his aegyo which I know he barely shown to anyone.

“But..”

“Let’s just go first. We’ll be late.” He pulled me and putted me in his car.

He started driving.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“I have schedule.”

“So why you take me with you if you have schedule?”

“I’ll go to weekly idol so I asked the writer if I could take you with me and they said yess.”

“What? Bu.. But..”

Jiyong oppa shut my mouth with his hand. “Could you please be quiet for a while? I’m driving.”

I shook his hand. “No, I can’t.”

I'm nagging along the way but he just smile and ignore me. Sometimes he chuckled too which makes me want to strangle him.

We arrived at 3rd level basement in 15 minutes which I know is use for weekly idol filming.

The staff drag me to change my clothes and my her make up. I shighed.. I can’t even complain.

 

Author POV (weekly idol)

Dony & Cony : “Weekly idol.” (open the show)

Doni : “Finally, today is the day that we start the first business with YG.”

Cony : “It seems like our staffs are looking forward to doing next business with YG. It’d be not that easy.”

Doni : “It’s the first and the last.”

The staffs laughed.

Doni : “Ah, we had made efforts for 4 years to invite this man to this 3 basement level.”

Cony : “It was like crying out for him.”

Doni : “Yes, we cried out for him. Maybe because of that. Finally my sasaeng fan has visited our 3 basement level in Apgoojung.”

Cony : “If you continue to do this your eyes (photo) might be dug by fans.”

Doni : “Okay, okay.. Let me introduce our guest.” (big smile)

Doni : “To me he is an upright person and..”

Cony : “Look at him. He’s very hard worker.”

Doni & Cony : “Beyond Korea, beyond Asia, toward the world.”

Doni : “Ahh, what should I say about this one?”

Cony : “Global, global star.”

Doni : “Eternal my boyfriend.”

Doni : “Having rebirth as the center of the world, GD.”

GD and Hyuna entered. Jiyong hug Doni first.

Doni & Cony : “!#&*?(_^%#”

GD : (smiled) “Ne, uhh. I also didn’t expect that I would be greeting here. Hello to you, I’m G-Dragon, glad to see you.” (bowed)

Cony : “Chamkamman… What is she doing here?” (pointed at Hyuna)

Hyuna : (laughed and covered her face) “I don’t even know why I’m here.”

Doni : (pull Hyuna aside) “Are you the special MC?”

Hyuna : (shook her hand) “Ani.. I’m just drag here. I’ll just be the spectator for today.”

GD : (raise his hand) “I took her with me?”

Doni : “You took her with you?”

GD : “Ne..”

Doni : “Hyuna, why you didn’t tell me that you’re close with my Jiyong.”

Hyuna. “Ani samchun. That’s the problem. I don’t even close with him but he suddenly appeared in front of me and drag me here with him. He’s weird.” (whined)

Cony : (laughed) “Okay, we’ll talk about that a little bit later.”

Doni : “But seriously, we couldn’t even imagine that you would visit this 3 basement level. You know that we’ve constantly tried to cast you?”

GD : “Yes, I heard of it.”

Doni : “We made countless phone call. We searched YG on the internet and found main number and tried to call that blindly. Despite all our efforts, why you didn’t answer to that?”

GD : “Anyway now I’m here. Isn’t that enough?”

Doni : (hit GD playfully)

GD : (hit Doni back) “I’m sorry hyung.”

GD : “I came here because of you.”

Doni : “He’s starting again.. This isn’t infinite challenge.”

Doni : “Ah, actually in the past , we don’t do this anymore though. We did self ranking in the past, do you happen to know that? Which is what idols vote in person. You are the one who received the most vote.”

GD : “Me?” (bowed in thanked)

Doni : “There are so many things. You were the first place in all aspect.”

GD : “Jjinjayo?”

Doni : “Idol fashionista number 1, rich-dol first place, luxury item-dol first place, first place for the one who will succeed as a producer, first place for idol’s puppy which aims at brownie’s place, the second place for the next world-dol who will be able to be the next PSY..”

GD : “Who’s the first?”

Cony : “She’s here, it's Hyuna..”

Hyuna : (blushed in embarrassement)

GD : (smiled proudly)

Doni : “Why you smile from ear to ear when it’s not you?”

GD : “I’m just proud of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter