Chapter 8

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

They all sat down at the table that has been provided, Hyuna sit between Luhan and Lay.

A moment later the waiter came to ask their order.

“Give us 7 servings of samgyupsal, 3 nakji bokkeum, 4 bulgogi, 3 kimchiguk and 10 bottles of soju please." Said Suho to the waiter.

After that the waiter went into the kitchen to give the orders and returned with the drinks.

Hyuna'd been daydreaming alone.

"Hyuna are you alright?" Whispered Lay.

"Ah..oh .. I'm fine." Hyuna snapped out of her reverie.

"You’d been day dreaming . Do you have a problem?" Asked Lay with anxious faces.

"Ani .. There is nothing oppa." Hyuna lie.

"Are you sure? You know that you can always tell me if you had a problem."

Hyuna shook her head. "I'm really fine oppa."

Lay nodded, understand. He didn’t want to force Hyuna to tell him if she didn’t want to.

"I want ice cream." Said Hyuna suddenly.

Everybody knows that ice cream is Hyuna’s favorite food. She eat ice cream almost everyday and she eat it even in winter.

"How about a game of rock-paper-scissors? The losers bought ice cream for everyone.” Suggested Baekhyun.

All nodded in agreement and in the end Kris lost and had to buy ice cream for all of them.

Kris sullen.

"I’ll go with you oppa." Said Hyuna to Kris.

Kris immediately become happy again because Hyuna would accompany him.

"Hyung, I’ll also come with you." Said Sehun.

Finally Kris, Hyuna and Sehun walked to a nearby convenience store to buy ice cream.

"Oppa wait .." Hyuna jump on Kris’s back, and Kris catch her.

"Don’t walk so fast." Hyuna protest.

Kris just laugh. "You have to diet Hyuna, you're heavy." Teased Kris.

"You want me to look like a board?" Hyuna sullen and got off from Kris's back.

"Noona is very thin, no need to diet. Don’t mind Kris hyung." Said Sehun.

Hyuna patted Sehun head. "Gomawo Sehunnie."

Hyuna linking her arm with Kris and Sehun.

The three of them up in the convenience store and buy ice cream for all of the members and also Hyuna of course. Hyuna eating ice cream while walking, smiling cheerfully like a small kid.

"You're like a little kid." Kris wipe the ice cream on Hyuna’s lips.

Hyuna just smiled and continue to enjoy her ice cream.

 

Author POV (restaurant)

"HyunA, you've been drinking a lot. Stop drinking." Xiumin hold Hyuna’s hands which holding a soju bottle.

"Let me oppa. Let me drink." Hyuna got rid of Xiumin hand and drank the remaining soju in one gulp.

"What actually happened with you? You don’t usually drink this much." Asked Xiumin.

Other exo members look at Hyuna with anxious face. Suddenly Hyuna sob and began to cry. Exo member be more and more confused because they don’t know why Hyuna crying.

"Oppa, oppa he’s back. Ottoke?" Said Hyuna, bursting into tears.

"What do you mean Hyuna? Who's back?" Asked Xiumin confused.

Hyuna didn’t answer and even cry louder.

"We'd better take her home." Suggested Luhan.

Xiumin nodded and tried to pull Hyuna of her seat.

Hyuna refused. "I don’t want to." She shouted.

Xiumin looked sad and frustrating, this is the first time he saw Hyuna behave like this.

"Ottoke oppa? Ottoke?" Hyuna take a bottle of soju in front of her and drank straight from the bottle.

Baekhyun snatch the bottle from Hyuna. "Hyuna, stop it."

Hyuna cried again. "That bastard come back after so many years, and now he become my manager. Funny right?" Hyuna laughed and continued. "And how stupid I am to still have a feeling for him. I’m really a losers."

"Lee Jong Suk?" Asked Xiumin in doubt.

Hyuna didn’t answer but instead she cried louder, making everyone more confused.

Xiumin pulled Hyuna in hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter