Chapter 15

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Today 4minute, BEAST, and some cube staff held a meal together after so long they don’t do it. They reserved a restaurant for them only and enjoy the meal together.

"We haven’t eat together like this for a long time." Said Jihyun.

"Ne ... I really miss a moment like this." Answer Sohyun.

"We’re here to celebrate the success of Hyuna's solo album as well right?" Add Jiyoon.

They nodded in agreement.

"Let's toast for Hyuna." Invite Gayoon.

They all toasted and then continued their meal.

Beast members singing on stage in the middle of the restaurant. They’re so noisy, but it makes the mood brighter.

 

Hyuna POV

I occasionally glanced at Jong Suk who looked busy with his cell phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh nothing .." He answered.

I nodded, but I still catch Shin Hye's name on his cell phone screen.

Shin Hye again. I shouldn’t feel like this, but why is it still hurt?

Suddenly Jong Suk excuse himself to go to the toilet for a while. Secretly I followed him.

I saw him standing in front of the toilet and took out his cell phone, seems like he called someone.

I hide myself behind the wall and eavesdrop on his conversation.

"Honey .. What's up?" He spoke softly.

I immediately knew that he was talking with Shin Hye.

"Yes, I was dining with 4minute, beast, and some staff." He spoke on the phone.

“Why did you talk about Hyuna like that?” He frowned.

So she’s talking about me. Seems like she really hate me.

“Me and Hyuna, we’re just good friends as ever. You know right?"

I felt my heart was torn hear what he said.

"Come on, don’t be jealous. We really don’t have a relationship that is more than a friend or brother sister. You know that you’re the only person I saw as a yeoja right?"

I froze, my tears began to drip. I know I shouldn’t cry, but why do I keep crying. My heart acts however it wants.

"I love and care about her, she’s like a little sister for me. How many times do I have to explain to you just to make you understand? Tsk.." He said again.

It hurts so much, that I'm the only one who feels like this. While he never looking at me.

"That's my girl. You know that I love you right?" He smiled.

"I'll meet you tomorrow. Take care, and don’t forget to eat. Saranghae .. Mwuaaaah ..." He kissed his phone and then hang up.

I quickly wiped my tears and returned to our table before he knew if I followed him.

"Where have you been?" Asked Dojoon oppa who sat in front of me.

"I went to the toilet oppa." I replied.

"Your eyes are red, do you get something in your eyes?" He asked again.

"Ne ... Looks like I get something." I lied.

He nodded.

I stir the food in front of me, I don’t have appetite anymore.

I glanced at the Jong Suk’s seat. He still hasn’t returned yet.

Where is he going? I sighed. I don’t know .. I can’t think anymore.

"Hyuna ... Sing a song for us." Said Dongwoon oppa.

"Mwoo? Why me?" I asked.

"We’re here to celebrate your succesed. Of course you have to sing for us" Add Gikwang oppa.

"Come on Hyun." Jihyun unnie encouraged me.

Suddenly they're all cheering for me, made me hard to reject.

"Arraso ... I'll sing then."

 

Jong Suk POV

I decided to get some fresh air outside for a minute after calling Shin Hye.

But then I realize Junhyung hyung also at here. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter