Chapter 28

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

This is the last day of romantic journey. Now it was time for everyone to confirm their heart.

 

Interview (Minhyuk)

PD : “Have you decided on your final person?”

Minhyuk : “I haven’t. I really haven’t. I haven’t tidied up my thoughts yet.”

Minhyuk : “I nearly had my mind made up but I started having a change of heart again.”

Minhyuk : “I’m like a reed. A person’s heart is like a reed.”

 

Interview (Jiwon)

Jiwon : “Truthfully I haven’t been able to make up my mind.”

Jiwon : “There’s one person who make me feel happy and comfortable, but there’s another who is uncomfortable, awkward and not that fun but makes me nervous and feels like a man. So I don’t know who to choose.”

 

Interview (Jonghoon)

PD : “What do you like about Hyuna so much?”

Jonghoon : “She’s cute. Her expression always change and her reactions are big.”

 

Interview (Hyuna)

Hyuna : “You don’t know a person’s heart. It can change anytime.”

 

Interview (Jun.K)

Jun.K : “You can’t know a person but in my opinion, it won’t change.”

 

Interview (Eunyoung)

Eunyoung : “I really don’t know. I just like it.”

 

Interview (JB)

JB : “I just want to believe in my initial feelings.”

 

Interview (Seungah)

Seungah : “I don’t know about love, but I’ll follow my heart.”

 

The ladies waiting for the man in separate place. They’ll come together to the ladies place and if that girl is their choice they can stay and if it isn’t they may leave.

The first girl is Eunyoung..

The four namja standing in front of Eunyoung.

PD : “The first person is Eunyoung. They guys will now make their final selections.”

PD : “If your final selection is Eunyoung.. When I count up to ten the people who have chosen Eunyoung will stay behind and if she’s not, turn around and walk away.”

PD : “We’re starting..”

PD : “Please depart..”

Jun.K and Minhyuk leaves first. JB leaves also. In the end Jonghoon leaves too. His heart is looking for somewhere else.

 

Interview (Eunyoung)

Eunyoung : “I know Jonghoon would leave.”

Eunyoung : “I’m ok. It was still good and fun. I’ve made good friends while I was here.”

Eunyoung : “Ottoke? I’m tearing up because it’s finishing.”

Eunyoung : “I’m happy that I was be able to make good friends here.”

 

The second girl is Seungah..

The four namja standing in front of Seungah.

Jonghoon : “Truthfully I wanted to get to know you more.”

Seungah : “I think I wasn’t able to talk to you much.”

JB : “The time was too short.”

PD : “The second person is Seungah. Those who choose Seungah as final selection should stay.”

PD : “I’ll count to ten..”

Jonghoon and Minhyuk leaves first. Then JB also leaves. Jun.K step up and give Seungah a brief hug.

Jun.K : “I’m sorry.” (he leaves)

Seungah : (squat on the ground) “Daebak.. So this is how it feels.”

Seungah : “I guess I wasn’t charming enough.”

 

Interview (Seungah)

Seungah : “My final selection is JB. Let’s go together till the end..”

PD : “Can you see the other guys?”

Seungah : “I can. I see them clearly.” (laughed)

Seungah : “I can see them, but because I’m single minded..”

Seungah : (pointing at the staff) “You’re totally bad.”

 

The third girl is Hyuna..

Hyuna waiting nervously. The four namja walked to her.

Hyuna : (surprised to see the four of them) “What happened? Nobody choose Eunyoung unnie and Seungah unnie?”

They don’t answer her question due to nervous.

Hyuna : “Yah, you’re a bad namja. Tsk..” (pointing at them)

They laughed to see Hyuna’s behavior in this serious situation.

PD : “Third is Hyuna. If Hyuna is your final selection, remain standing after I count to ten.”

PD : “Are you ready? I’ll count now.”

Hyuna : “I think I’m going crazy..”

Jun.K and JB leaves. Jonghoon and Minhyuk stay..

The two namja who stays look nervous.

Hyuna look surprised to see Minhyuk also stay.

PD : “I’ll confirm once more. The guys in front of Hyuna, is she your final selection?”

Jonghoon : “Ne..”

Minhyuk : “Ne..”

Now it’s Hyuna’s turn to choose.

Hyuna : “Can I ask a question? What are your reasons?”

Jonghoon : “From the first time, I had my eyes on you. I think we got close through our dates and my heart has set on you.”

Minhyuk : “I confused a bit, but I decided to go with my feelings.”

Hyuna : “But when I asked you yesterday you said you had a change of heart. We didn’t even run into each other or talk today so I don’t know why you changed again.”

Minhyuk : “I selected you for all the rounds even if I did speak a little unclearly. Even tough I said that I wanted to get to know the others more I still selected you. When I did get a little confused I did think to myself about what I should do. I wanted to know more about myself and your reactions.”

Hyuna feels more pained after listening to Minhyuk’s story.

Hyuna : “Aaaaah.. Ottoke?”

PD : “I’ll start counting. You can make your selection after I reach 10.”

Jonghoon and Minhyuk drop their head due to nervous. They can’t look at Hyuna.

Hyuna take step by step forward..

 

The fourth girl is Jiwon..

Jiwon : “Where are they? Still in third place?” (nervous)

Jun.K and JB approached her. They’re standing in front of her.

Jun.K : “So far nothing expected has happened.”

Jiwon : (nodded) “Is that the situation right now?”

PD : “Now, shall we do the final selections?”

Jiwon : “Ouuuh..” (frustrated)

JB : “This is really cruel..”

 

Interview (JB)

JB : “The person I choose for final selection is Jiwon noona.”

JB : “I showed everything in our last date. I told her that I made a decision and I wouldn’t change it and that I was very happy at that time.”

 

Interview (Jun.K)

Jun.K : “I just want to trust in my initial feelings.”

Jun.K : “Even it doesn’t turn out the way I want it to, I still had a good time here.”

 

PD : “Jun.K and JB have chosen Jiwon as their final selection, so now Jiwon will make her final selection.”

The three of them look nervous and uncomfortable.

Jiwon : “This is the end right?”

PD : “Now, shall we get started? I’ll count to ten.”

Jiwon take a step forward. After standing for a while Jiwon sticks her hand to shake Jun.K and JB.

 

Interview (Jiwon)

Jiwon : “I couldn’t make up my mind but when they came up, that’s when I was certain. Like, ah he didn’t come.”

PD : “Who’s your final selection?”

Jiwon : “Minhyuk.”

 

Now the final selection are over and so is the tension. They sighed in relief..

PD : “So neither of them is your final selection?”

Jiwon : “Ne..”

Jiwon’s heart isn’t looking at either of them.

PD : “Then please talk comfortably.”

They burst into laughter.

JB : “I wonder what’s happening over there?” (look at Hyuna’s location)

Jiwon : “Exactly.”

 

Seungah and Eunyoung waiting on the bus.

Seungah : “I’m really curious.”

Eunyoung : “I think all three of them went to Jiwon and Jonghoon went for Hyuna.”

What Eunyoung and Seungah imagined is incorrect..

 

Hyuna POV

I sighed. I don’t think I’ll be this confused once the both of them standing in front of me. Jonghoon oppa is so kind to me and he show his feelings clearly, but Minhyuk oppa is the one who makes my heart flutters.

I look at them, they look as nervous as me.

“Hyuna-sshi, please make your final selection.” Said the PD.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I’ll just follow where my heart takes me..

I take one step closer. “Truthfully I contemplated a lot but I’ll just go with what I’m feeling now.”

They nodded.

“I don’t know what would’ve happen if we had more time but this is my choices at this moment.”

I take a step forward. I goes to Minhyuk oppa and hug him tightly.

I saw Jonghoon oppa’s expression change. I feel sorry for him, but I just want to be honest with my feelings.

I let go of Minhyuk oppa, but he pull me for a hug again. I can’t stop smiling..

Finally we let go of each other.

I approached Jonghoon oppa and shook hands with him. I don’t know why but my tears began to fall.

“Why are you crying? I’m the one who should cry.” Said Jonghoon oppa.

“Mianhe oppa.. I don't know why I'm crying.” I’m sobbing.

“Gwenchana.. Uljimmaa..” He my head.

“She has a kind heart that’s why she can’t hurt others.” Said Minhyuk oppa.

I cry harder. Minhyuk oppa hug me.

“Don’t cry.” He laughed.

“I’m sorry, I just..” I cry again.

“You’re really a crybaby.” He said.

The staff and crew laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter