Chapter 19

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Infinite have a comeback and this time they’ll show something different. Their CEO wants them to collaborate with Hyuna in this album and when he offered that to Hyuna, Hyuna immediately accept it.

Today is their comeback day.

“Oppa, are you ready?” Hyuna rush into their dressing room.

Sunggyu, Sungyeol and L who still half immediately cover their body.

“Yah Hyuna.. We’re half , why you didn’t close your eyes?” Said Sungyeol.

Hyuna rolled her eyes. “It’s not like it’s the first time I saw you guys half . You even walk only with your underwear at apartment. How can you expect me to be shy and close my eyes if I already see you like that everyday?”

“Here and there is different.” Said L.

“Tsk.. Just wear your clothes if you’re shy oppa.” Hyuna give him his stage costume.

They’re getting ready for their performance.

“Fighting…” They’re cheering among themselves.

Exo guys perform before them. They approach infinite and Hyuna. Hyuna and Xiumin exchange glance.

“Congrats for your comeback.” Said Suho to infinite.

“Ne.. Gomawo..” Answer Sunggyu.

“Infinite fighting.. Hyuna fighting..” Yell Chanyeol.

They feel thankful because of exo support.

Sehun winked at Hyuna before they walk back to their dressing room.

“Let’s do this.” Said Hyuna.

The members nodded.

They go up on stage and start performing. They’re overload with charisma and so in sync. They really kill the stage.

 

Author POV (Hyuna’s apartment)

Hyuna and Infinite just went home from their schedule. They gathered at living room.

They sit in circle.

“This is the last day you guys stay here right?” Asked Hyuna.

They stay silent.

Today is the last day Infinite will stay at Hyuna’s apartment. Their recent comeback got all kill in all of music chart and they reach a huge succesed. It cover all the losses of the company. So their CEO wants them to move out from Hyuna’s apartment and give them a new dorm. They should be happy but they can’t hide their feeling that they’ll miss every moment they spent with Hyuna here.

“Why you guys stay silent?” Hyuna look frustrated.

Suddenly Sungjong hug Hyuna. “I’m gonna miss you so much.”

Hyuna sob. “Yah.. At first I want to say goodbye with smile, but you make me cry.”

Hyuna began to cry louder. “You know that I love all of you right? I’ll feel lonely without you here.”

They approach Hyuna and hug her.

“We love you too.” Said Woohyun.

“I’m gonna miss you all.” Said Hyuna with her overflowing tears.

“Uljima..” Hoya wiped her tears.

“Op..oppa..” Hyuna cry more louder.

“Tsk… You’re such a crybaby. How can we not worry about you?” Said L.

They hug each other and stay still like that for a moment. Hyuna, Sungjong and Dongwoo crying. They remember all the time they spent together. When they wake up in the morning and see each other with bare face. When they eat breakfast together. When infinite members walking with their underwear for the first time in front of Hyuna and make her scream. When they have a dance party. When they eat midnight snack together. When they watch movie together. When they cook together. All of happy and sad memories they share together.

They let go of their hug.

Sunggyu wiped Hyuna tears with tissue. “Uljima..”

Hyuna wiped her remaining tears.

“It’s not like we’re not gonna meet again right?” Sungyeol Hyuna’s back.

“I’ll miss you guys very much.” Said Hyuna.

“We’re gonna miss you too.” Said Dongwoo.

“I’ll feel lonely to be here alone.”

“Don’t worry. We’ll visit you often.” L smiled.

“Really?”

They nodded.

Hyuna finally smile. “I love you guys.”

They really cherish this moment.

Ting.. Tong..

“Maybe it’s pizza delivery we order earlier. I’ll go get it.” Sungyeol get up and open the door.

He immediately shocked and froze to see who’s in front of the door.

“Hyung?”

“Sungyeolah?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter