Chapter 13

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

A few days have passed since the incident with Kris and Luhan. Hyuna trying not to think about it anymore. With Jong Suk she was still a little awkward, but Hyuna still trying to be professional. Whenever Jong Suk want to say something to her, Hyuna always cut him and changed the subject. She also avoid meeting with Shin Hye.

Hyuna now friends with infinite and spent almost every spare time together. They didn’t awkward with each other anymore.

And this afternoon Hyuna planned to have lunch at infinite dorm, because it happened that they have the samelunch time and the infinite dorm is the closest from their respective buildings. In addition, they would be safer there from papparazi rather than in a restaurant or café.

Hyuna rang the bell and soon Dongwoo open the door.

"I bought fried chicken for us." Hyuna lifted plastic bag in her hand.

They smiled at Hyuna.

Hyuna preparing food and drinks and then sat down with them in circle. She took a piece of chicken and began to chew. But then she realized that she was the only one who excited here, while infinite members looked gloomy and not excited at all.

"What’s wrong with you guys? Are you tired? "Asked Hyuna, looking at them one by one.

"Ani .. We just had a little problem." Answer Sungyeol.

Hyuna put her chicken. "What problem if I may know?" Asked Hyuna curious,this is the first timeshe see infinite members like this, and it makes her sad.

Sungyeol glanced at Sunggyu, he nodded like give Sungyeol permission to tell. "Actually, our agency is in a critical period. Some of the artists in our agency makes problem that caused our agency charged in unusually large amounts." Sungyeol said.

"In other words, our agency is almost bankrupt." Add Sungjong.

Woohyun sighed. "The only hope is our comeback album. But it's still two months away. When the album was a success, maybe the income could be use to cover the company's losses."

"Worse, our dorm lease runs out, and the agency don’t have the funds to extend the contract. So they will send us back to home for a while." Sungyeol looked more gloomy.

"MWO? And what about your schedule here? Not all of you live in Seoul?" Asked Hyuna with worried expression.

"I don’t know.. Maybe this is the end of us." Sunggyu replied with a flat expression, his mind was empty.

Hyuna suddenly got an idea. She woke up. "I’ll go first, I'll call you later." Said Hyuna.

"Where are you going?" Asked L confused with Hyuna’s sudden action.

"Later you will know yourself. Then I'll go first." Hyuna sped away before they could ask anything else.

 

Hyuna POV

I stood in front of the Woolim Entertainment building. My breath is panting from running. I take a deep breath before I get into the building.

I told the security guard that I wanted to meet CEO Lee. The guard looks a bit surprised to see me, but he obeyed my request. He asked an employee there to take me to the CEO Lee’s office.

The woman employee lead me to an office, then stop in front of a dark brown door and knocked. "CEO Lee, you had guest."

After hear the permission, she opened the door for me.

I went inside and found a middle-aged man sitting with his eyes still fixed on the pile of papers on his desk.

"Jung Yeop Samchun,, long time no see." I said, bowing.

"Hyuna ... what’s this surprise? It's not like you come here everyday? "Jung Yeop Samchun looked shocked and immediately stop his activities.

Actually Woolim Entertainment CEO, Lee Jung Yeop is close to me. He was the first to discover my talent. He helped me when I was still a trainee. He is also help me get into cube entertainment, because at that time Woolim isn’t as famous as now, and he considers my talent would be wasted if it is in an less popular agency like Woolim back then. However I am very grateful, without him I can’t be myself today.

I walked over and hugged him. "I miss you Samchun."

Jung Yeop Samchun smiled at me. "What brings you here? If you suddenly here, there must be something important." He invited me to sit.

"Samchun, is that true that Samchun company is in trouble?" I asked without chit chat.

I saw Jung Yeop Samchun face became sad. "We are currently have some problems."

"Why you didn’t you tell me Samchun?"

“I don’t know from where you heard it. But I don’t want to make you worried."

"Samchun, we're already like family. Samchun supposed to tell me. I'm definitely going to give my bedt to help you."

"That's what I'm afraid of. I know you’re very stubborn. You definitely will try to help, but you didn’t care about yourself. "

"Samchun ..."

"You don’t have to worried, this problem will be finish as soon as possible. You'd better just focus on your career. This is the important time for you as a solo singer."

I took a deep breath. "Samchun, actually I have a request."

Jung Yeop Samchun fix his seat.

"I heard Samchun will return infinite member to home for a while."

"Ah .. So you heard from them? Why you didn’t tell me if you're close with them."

"Samchun .. Please answer my question first." I frowned.

"Well, there you go. You must have heard it from them."

"But it would be hard for them. How about their schedule here?"

"I know it's going to be hard. But I couldn’t do much."

"Actually, I have one suggestion."

“What suggestion?"

“How if they live in my apartmant for a while until this issue subsides and the company condition improves?”

Jung Yeop Samchun looked shocked by what I said. "Do you realize what you just said?"

"I realized it 100%." I replied.

"You will let 7 Namja stay with you?" Jung Yeop Samchun seemed still can’t believe my words.

"They helped me a lot and I've considered them as my own family. I can’t possibly let them go. Besides, I already owe Samchun a lot, so at least I want to be a little helpful."

"Hyuna .. You know, I’d consider you like my own daughter, and you don’t have to feel burdened."

"I know. But at least I want to do something for Samchun, and also for infinite. "

"Hyuna ..."

"Samchun, please .. This is my only wish." I looked at him earnestly.

"Have you thought about the risks? What about the paparazzi?"

"My apartmant is very safe and not everyone can get in there. It really free from paparazzi." I tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter