Chapter 22

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

I don’t feel good today. I’m dizzy and my temperature is high. But I have a performance with infinite, so I can’t disappointed them and the fans.

I decided not to tell them or they’ll worry about me and can’t focus at the performance.

Where is Jong Suk? I’m looking for him. I want to ask him to take some medicine for me.

Finally I spotted him at the corner of backstage.

I approach him, but then I stop when I saw him not alone. He’s with Shin Hye.

I hide myself behind the wall.

“Good luck for your first performance.” Jong Suk Shin Hye’s cheek.

I heard that Shin Hye will join Apink backup dancer as her training program.

“You’ll cheer for me right?” Ask Shin Hye.

“Ne.. I’m sure you’ll slay the stage.”

“Don’t be ridiculous. I’m just a backup dancer.” She frowned.

“But you’re stand out.”

Shin Hye smiled. “Gomawo. I’ll meet you after the performance.” She said goodbye.

Jong Suk kiss her forehead.

I clenched my hands tightly to hold my tears. I don’t want to smudge my make up, but in the end I still shed a tears.

I curse myself who still behave like this whenever I saw the love sparkling in their eyes. Even I’m sick to death I only think of him.

Why I can’t forget him? Why? What’s so good about him?

 

Myungsoo POV

I saw Hyuna walking towards her manager, Jong Suk. But then she stopped and hide herself.

I look at him, he’s with a girl. That girl wear Apink back up dancer costume, so I guess she’s a dancer.

So they’re dating?

See their affection, I’m sure they’re dating.

I turn my attention towards Hyuna. She seemed trying hard not to cry. I know she cry easily. Even if she see a bug or someone startle her, she’ll shed a tears like a baby.It’s hard for her to control her tears. But saw her clenched her hands tightly like that to hold her tears made my heart ache. In the end she shed one drop of tears but immediately wipe it away.

I try to calm myself down, before I approach him and punch him on the face.

After all that he done, how can you you still love him? Why you hide from the truth when you break down and cry? You should know that you deserve so much more than this. I just don’t understand.

I want to hide you in my embrace. I don’t want you to be hurt, I want to protect you and always be by your side. Why you can’t see that?

I know I was wrong when I first meet her. I judged her before I know the real her. But now I’ll proudly say that my ideal girl is Hyuna. I don’t need Suzy or someone else. I just need her. I always says that I like a girl who look pure and innocent. And she’s the purest and the most innocent girl that I ever met. Her warm and kind heart, her caring, her childishness, her good, her flaw, I like everything about her. I hope she’ll see that someday.

 

Author POV

Hyuna approach infinite members.

“Hey.. Are you ready?” Hyuna asked.

L look at her with unreadable gaze.

“Of course we’re ready. We’re always ready.” Answer Dongwoo.

Hyuna laughed. “Infinite fighting, Hyunbak fighting.”

“What is Hyunbak?” Asked Sungyeol.

“It’s Hyuna daebak.” Answer Hyuna.

They’re laughing.

1 minutes later they called to go up on stage. Hyuna and infinite show their best performance as always. But Hyuna feel her head more dizzy than before. She make a slight mistakes which made her almost fell, fortunately Hoya saved her.

Hoya a little bit shocked when he touched Hyuna’s hand because she’s very hot. He look at her, like asking for explanation. Hyuna give him a signal that she’s alright.

They finished the performance successfully. They waved to the fans before they get off from the stage.

“Hyuna…” Call Hoya when they already step off from the stage.

Hyuna wanted to turn to him but suddenly she feel blackout and collapse on the floor.

The infinite members look very shock and rush over to her.

“Hyuna.. Hyuna..” Sunggyu try to shake her body.

“Her temperature is very high.” Said Woohyun after checking her forehead.

“Why she didn’t tell us? How can she perform with such condition?” Asked Sungyeol.

Many people at backstage focus on them. They curios, what happened.

Jong Suk run to them. He want to carry her but then L push him slightly, he give him a fierce gaze and immediately carried her instead.

“Let’s go to the car, we must take her to the hospital.” Said Sunggyu.

They nodded and hastily run to the parking lot.

 

Author POV (EXO)

Kyungsoo : “Tsk.. Hyuna’s with infinite again.”

The exo members watch Hyuna and Infinite performance from their dressing room.

Lay : “They’re collaborated. How can they’re not together on stage?”

Chen : “Why our company didn’t ask us to do a collaboration with her too? We can do it better.”

Baekhyun : “Should I ask to him?”

Xiumin : (hit Baekhyun’s head) “Just pack your things. We have to leave for our schedule.”

They heard some noise outside.

Kris : “What happened outside? Why they’re so noisy?”

The members shrug their shoulder.

Luhan : “Sehun, try to check.”

Sehun : “Why me?”

Tao : “Because you’re the maknae.”

Sehun pouted but in the end he stand up and try to check what happened outside their dressing room.

He saw Hyuna being carried by L followed by the rest of infinite members and her manager.

Sehun : (shocked) “Hyung… Come here…”

Suho : “What?”

Sehun : “Hyuna noona pass out.” (yell)

Xiumin : (get up immediately) “MWOOO?”

Xiumin rush to the front door follow by the rest of exo members.

Kris : “Where is she?”

Sehun : “Infinite members take her to the parking lot.”

They run to the parking lot, following infinite members.

EXO manager : “Where are you going?”

Chanyeol and Chen push him aside.

EXO manager : “Yah… Where are you going? You have schedule.” (try to stop the members)

Kai and Sehun grab him. Kris drove the exo-m car and suho drove the exo-k car. Suho pick up the two maknae. Kai and Sehun throw their manager on the floor before they get on the car.

Xiumin : “Follow them.”

Kris : “I’m trying..” (frustration)

Luhan : “What happened with her?” (worried)

Xiumin : “I don’t know.” (worried)

 

Author POV (hospital)

Hyuna taken to the examination room. Sunggyu accompany her inside. The rest of infinite members and Jong Suk waiting outside.

L approach Jong Suk who stand alone at the corner.

“Let’s talk. Follow me.” Said L.

Jong Suk look confused but he still follow L.

They found a quit corner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter