Chapter 41

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Just like what you heard.” Do Yeon said.

"Wh..what?” I still can’t believe it. 

She sighed. “Myungsoo, let’s end it here.”

"So you said that I’m free?”

“Don’t say it like I put you in jail. But yeah, you’re free now.”

I blinked my eyes in disbelief. “Eo..eottoke?”

“Doesn’t you look too happy?” She smirked. “My father wants me to marry his business partner’s son. However he’s my father, I can’t refuse.”

It made me think that even she’s foxy and did many terrible things she still have a good side in her. At least she’s a good daughter.

“I won’t disturb you anymore, so you don’t have to worry.” She laughed.

I just nodded, still feel like I’m dreaming. The only thing I can think about now is Hyuna.

“If so, I’ll leave now. I still have many things to do in the office.” She get up from his seat. “Ah, Myungsoo…” She turned back to me before leave.

“Oh?”

“I’m sorry once again, and thank you.” She smiled then walk away.

Without realize it I slightly smile. Not just because I’m free and I can tell Hyuna everything that I hold in for a long time, but because I see Do Yoen already grow up. She’s mature now. I feel light in my heart…

Hyuna, wait for me. I will come back to you…

 

Hyuna POV (cube entertainment)

 

To : Hyuna
From : Weird Oppa
You still there right? I’ll arrive soon. Don’t leave without me, okay?

 

I smiled. That weird oppa is really something. He’s very busy due to preparation of bigbang new album so how could he always have time to come and see me? Pabo…

I pack my things and decided to wait outside when someone call me.

“Hyuna…”

I turned to him, a little bit shocked. “Oppa?”

What’s Myungsoo oppa doing here? He take step by step toward me. I can feel my heart beating faster.

“What are you doing here oppa? Do you have some business to do here?” I asked and try to fake smile.

He shook his head. “Ani.. I come to see you.”

I confused. “Me? Why?”

He smiled. “Honestly I want to tell you in a proper place, but I can’t hold it any longer.”

“What’s this about?” I become more confuse.

“I don’t know if you can forgive me or not, but you have to believe me. I’ll just tell you the truth…” He look at my eyes sincerely, made my heart flutter just like he did before.

I listened to his story which made me shocked and confused. My feelings become very complicated right now.

“So, Do Yoen threatened oppa and said that she’ll hurt me if oppa didn’t leave me?” I feel like crying.

He nodded. “I’m sorry Hyuna, I know that it will hurt you. But it’s the only thing I can do to protect you.” His tears fall from his eyes.

“Ani oppa… It’s not your fault. It’s not…” I wiped his tears.

How could someone do something like that? How could she destroy our happiness? How could she take Myungsoo oppa from me? I feel like my heart will explode, I can’t take it.

“Hyuna…” Someone called my na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter