Chapter 9

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to addapt my eyes with the light.

"Ah, my head." I feel dizzy..

Am I drunk yesterday? I fluttered my eyes once again, collecting consciousness. I glanced to the left side of my bed and was shocked to see Xiumin oppa sleep there.

Xiumin oppa? I turned to the right and to the left, everything is unfamiliar sight for me. This is obviously not my apartmant. I stood up from the bed and found Kai, Sehun and Lay oppa still sleep peacefully. What? Am I in their dorm?

I looked at the clock and sighed with relief after seeing it’s still 6 am. At least my schedule is empty until 9 am.

I stepped out of the room, trying to make no sound so I won’t wake up the four sleepy namja.

When I first step out, the first thing I saw was a messy living room. How can they live in this messy place? Are they never clean it?

I look around, looking for the kitchen, because I need to drink water to relieve dryness in my throat. Finally I spotted the kitchen, but then I found someone there.

"Kyungsoo oppa?" I called him.

"Hyuna, you awake?" He asked.

"Ne .. What are you doing oppa?"

"I'm making breakfast. You must look for water right?" Kyungsoo oppa took a glass and fill it with water and then give it to me.

I took the glass from Kyungsoo oppa and immediately drink it.

"You must be dizzy because of last night. That’s why I make haejangguk for you." He take one spoonful of the broth. “Here.. Try it.” He feed me.

"Hmmm ... Masitta. Oppa jjang." I give my two thumbs up.

Kyungsoo oppa my hair. "I'm glad you liked it."

I was just about to say something when suddenly I remembered the incident last night when I was drunk. "Oh my God .." I yelled.

"What's wrong Hyuna?" Asked Kyungsoo oppa confused.

"I .. What have I done last night. Ottoke? Pabo, Pabo, Pabo.” I hit my own head.

"It's okay Hyuna. We all already know. Xiumin hyung told us everything."

What? It means that they already know everything about me and Jong Suk. Oppa pabo, why he need to tell them. I know that I can trust them but it still makes me embarrassed.

I bit my lip. "Now, you must think that I'm pathetic."

"Pabo, who says that you're pathetic?" Kyungsoo oppa pinch my cheek.

“But..." I tried to talk.

“Stop talking nonsense. You better help me to wake my member up and I’ll handle the breakfast. Okay?”

I nodded, give up and finally decided to wake them up one by one.

Their response is different when I wake them up. They really kyeopta ...

 

Author POV

The exo member already wake up and they sit to eat breakfast together.

"It's the first time we have breakfast together in the dorm like this." Comments Chanyeol. 

"You're right, it must be because Hyuna's here. And Kyungsoo hyung also work really hard to cook all of this." Add Kai.

"Don’t be noisy and just eat." Reply Kyungsoo.

They continue to eat, but then they start to focus watching Hyuna eat.

"Ehmm .. guys, can you not look at me like that? You're making me nervous.” Said Hyuna, nervous.

"You heard it, don’t look at her." Scold Xiumin.

"My noona is very cute." Sehun put his arm around Hyuna’s waist and hug her.

"Yah, little ert.. Let her go." Xiumin hit Sehun hand.

They laugh and then continue their breakfast.

After finished eating Sehun clear the dishes with help of Kai, Baekhyun and Hyuna.

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door. Tao, who was closest to the door open the door.

"Sunbaenim ..." Tao surprised to see who is in front of him. Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk stood in front of him.

"You’re busy?" Asked Leeteuk.

"We want to get ready to go rehearsal. Is there anything we can do for you?" Tao said nervously, he was afraid if his sunbae will notice Hyuna.

"Can we stay at your dorm for a while? There’s electricity problem in our dorm, they’re fixing it now." Asked Leeteuk.

Tao confused about what to say. Just when Tao want to make excuses, suddenly Hyuna come out from the kitchen.

"Hyuna .." Kyuhyun was surprised to see who was there, followed by the other three to see Hyuna is in the exo dorm.

"Oppa?" Hyuna shut in surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter