Chapter 10

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

I glanced at my watch. Huft ... It's almost 12 o'clock at night.

Today is really tiring. The schedule is no joke, not to mention the exercise until midnight like this. Being an idol is tough. The worse part is I have to face Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. I’m really not in a good mood today.

I just got out of the cube building and intend to walk home to my apartmant. I kicked a rock in front of me and then sighed. My head was filled with Jong Suk and Shin Hye.

"Aaaaa ... Why should they appear in front of me?" I shouted in frustration.

I went on my way, but suddenly I felt someone was following me. My heart was pounding. The streets are very quiet and I didn’t see anyone around here. But the footstep keep approaching me. I did not dare to look back and decided to run. The footsteps come running. Now I'm sure if he / she follow me. My breath panting, suddenly I stumbled and fell on the ground.

"Where do you want to run?" A man grabbed my hand.

I was very frightened. His expression like really psycho.

"Let go of me." I screamed.

"You're mine .. You belong to me .." He gripped my hand harder, making me wince in pain.

I was crying and screaming for help. I closed my eyes, not daring to look at him.

But suddenly I felt the grip on my hands, apart. I try to opened my eyes slowly and I saw two namja beating the psycho man. That psycho man stood up and then run away.

I looked at the two Namja who ran over to me, I know them. L oppa and Hoya oppa.

"Gwenchanayo?" L oppa squatted in front of me.

I want to answer him but I can’t, my body trembling. I'm really scared to death.

"You must be very frightened." Hoya oppa squatted, then pat my back.

L oppa check my wrists which turn red because of that man's grip. "." He swore.

In the end I couldn’t hold back my tears again. I cried loudly. "Oppa ..." I hugged L oppa tightly.

"Gwenchana .. He's gone." L oppa patted my back trying to calm me down.

Five minutes later I was feeling a bit better. I let go of him.

"You feeling better?" Asked L oppa.

I nodded. “Thank you oppa.”

Hoya oppa wipe my remaining tears with his handkerchief.

"What are you doing here?" I looked to L oppa and Hoya oppa.

"Our dorm is near here. We went to minimarket, but suddenly we saw you." Replied Hoya oppa.

"What are you doing here at this hours?" Asked L oppa.

"I just got home from my schedule." I replied.

"Next time you have to be careful when walking alone at night like this. The man seemed like sessaeng fans. You should take your manager or at least someone with you." Advised Hoya oppa.

I can’t go home with my manager because it means I have to go with Jong Suk. But of course I can’t tell him, so I just nodded.

"Gomawo oppa." I'm really grateful to see them. I wonder what will happen to me if they did not come.

"Where do you live? We'll take you home. " Asked Hoya oppa.

I really don’t want to go home to my apartmant and being alone. I was very scared because of what happened just now and I feel really messed up.

I’m thinking for a while then I held Hoya oppa and L oppa’s hand. "Oppa .." I called them.

They both looked at me confused.

"Can you take me? I really don’t want to go home now.” I begged.

"Don’t want to go home? Why?" L oppa looked even more confused.

"I was lonely in my apartment. I feel today is really messed up. I really don’t want to be alone. Pleaseee.." I looked at him with my puppy eyes.

From their expressions, seemed like their defense began to loose.

"Myungsoo, we better take her to our dorm." Hoya oppa make suggestions.

"MWO? How about getting caught? What will the other members said." L oppa looks disagree.

"I'm sure they would really welcome Hyuna. It was very late at night so I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter