Chapter 11

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I awaken, I glanced at the clock on the wall pointing at 2:35 am. I saw Dongwoo hyung still sleeping peacefully next to me.

I just want to go back to sleep when suddenly I realized that the door to veranda was open. I got up to close the door but then I saw Hyuna was crying, hugging her knees.

I approached her slowly. "Hi .." I called her.

She looked surprised and immediately wipe her tears.

"Oppa?"

"Are you crying again?"

"Ani .." She tried to deny.

"You don’t need to pretend. Beside, this is not the first time I saw you crying.” I wiped the remaining tears on her cheeks with my hand.

"Mianhee oppa.. Somehow you always see me cry. You must think that I'm pathetic." She forced herself to laugh.

"You're not pathetic." I rubbed her head. "You can always cry in front of me whenever you want."

She looked at me with her sparkling eyes that somehow made me fluttered.

“I can be your shoulder to cry on.” I said again.

Suddenly she hugged me and hide her face in my chest. I could hear her sobs. I her hair, hoping she could slightly feel better. This is the third time I did this.

After a while in that position she let go of me. She wipe the remaining tears on her face."Gomawo oppa."

I smiled at her. She looked at me for a long time, made me feel nervous.

"Oppa, you're so handsome." She said suddenly.

I was immediately embarrassed to hear the sudden compliment.

"What did you say so suddenly?" I tried to keep looking cool.

"Looking at your handsome face and smile really made me feel better." She chuckled.

I'm getting flustered.

"I'm glad to know oppa like this." She said again.

"You make me embarrassed." I replied.

"To be honest I’m your fan." She laughed.

"Oh yeah? A sunbae is a fans of her hobae?" I can not hide my happiness.

"I think oppa is really cool. I always be a fans of infinite. I watched all of your drama too." She explained.

I can’t believe it. Hyuna, the Korean y diva. One of the Goddess in the Korean music industry is my fans. I jumped up and down with excitement.

Hyuna laughed at my actions. "Oppa, you’re really a cosplay idol."

I turned. "You know about L cosplay too?" I was shocked.

"Of course I know. I'm a fan of the infinite. I often see your reality show in my spare time or when in the waiting room and car. Start from ranking king, sesame player, weekly idol, this is infinite and others. You guys are so funny and really don’t care about your image. But you always cold to me, so I don’t dare to approach you.” She replied.

However I really feel guilty about my first impression towards her. She’s definetely not a , she’s the sweetest girl I’ve emer met. Myungso pabo...

“Sorry, I just shy. You know, I’m not good at something like that.” I made an excuse.

"I understand oppa, no problem.” She smiled.

“I've seen oppa’s shameful act." She stuck out her tongue.

"Yah... When did I ever act shameful?"

"Hmm... I think there was something hidden in your phone." She pretended to think.

I immediately had a mental breakdown, I knew what she meant. Definitely one of the episodes in this is infinite.

"Ah, I remember. Ya... "

I covered before she could continue her words. "Can you pretend not to know?" I beg. My face blushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter