Chapter 7

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

There’s a show champion today. Many boyband, girlband also soloists will perform at this event. Some of them are beast, exo, 4minute, infinite, MissA, SISTAR, Hyuna, Ailee, etc.

"Hyuna, Xiumin oppa call you." Whispered Jihyun to Hyuna who fixing her lipstick.

Hyuna nodded and went straight to the place that Jihyun told her.

 

Hyuna POV

"Oppa ... Bogo sipeoyo .." I jumped into Xiumin oppa embrace.

"Aigoo hyunnie .. You never mature huh?" Xiumin Oppa chuckled. "Nado bogo sipeoyo." He said softly, hugging me tightly.

“I really want to spend more time with oppa. But why we can’t tell the public that you’re my oppa?" I asked.

Only Xiumin oppa my place to lean on, I'm very happy when I’m with him because I am free to be myself.

"Because people will misunderstand. I’m afraid of the sessaeng fans. They’ll never leave you alone. Be patient .." He my head.

I'm sad to hear his words, but I know he's right.

"I want to tell the whole world that Kim Min Seok is Kim Hyun Ah’s oppa. What’s wrong with that?” I pouted.

"Yah.. Babo dongsaengs. You can call me or see my picture when you miss me." Xiumin oppa pinch my cheek.

I the back of his hand. "Oppa Pabo ... It hurts."

Xiumin oppa laugh. "At least you’re the only dongsaeng for me and nobody will replace you. "

"I know." I sighed. "Okay, for oppa I'll be patient."

"That's my girl" He my head. "Come to eat with me right after this event is over okay? My member very noisy and kept asking me to take you with us." He asked.

"Ne .. I'll meet oppa in the usual places." I gave oppa peck on the cheek.

"I’ll go first oppa, soon will be my turn to perform."

“Okay.. Go then. I’ll be watching you.”

I ran to backstage because it’s almost my turn to perform.

 

Jong Suk POV

Am I missheard? Kim Min Seok was the original name of Xiumin? And Kim Hyuna is Kim Hyun Ah. They are brothers? That means Hyuna is Hyun Ah?

I felt my body froze, my brain still can not digest the information that I just heard.

How can Hyuna is Hyun Ah? And Xiumin is Min Seok hyung. He really changes a lot. He lost so much weight. But hyuna and hyunah personalities are very different. Their face is similar, but... How could I not aware of this all of this time? She must be immediately recognize me since we first met at the office. That's why she was always act strange in front of me. Ottoke?

I have to talk to her after this show finished. At least I have to apologize.

 

Author POV

HyunA was getting ready to meet Xiumin when suddenly Jong Suk hold her.

"What?" Asked Hyuna confused.

"There’s something I want to ask you." Said Jong Suk with unreadable expression.

"What?"

"You’re Hyun Ah right?" Jong Suk stared at Hyuna’s eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter