Chapter 1

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"Miss Hyuna, 10 minutes more." An assistant approached Hyuna and remind her to get ready for her turn to perform.

"Neee ..." Answer Hyuna.

She turned to her dance crew. "Hwaiting." She exclaimed excitedly.

Today is her solo comeback with the album "A Talk". Hyuna feel very happy and nervous at the same time. She has worked very hard to prepare for this comeback. She hopes that everything can run smoothly.

Hyuna glanced at a bunch of a cool guys who just got off the stage. They are exo, rookie group that is very popular in Korea and China. Not many know but Xiumin one of the member is Hyuna's lovely cousin and all members of EXO is a good friend of Hyuna. They stared back at Hyuna and give her the sweetest smile.

"Hwaiting." Said Sehun when passing Hyuna.

"Hwaiting." Other members do not want to miss it too.

Xiumin pat Hyuna head briefly before finally passed into their dressing room.  

 

Hyuna POV

They are so sweet. I'm glad to get the spirit from exo.

I just want to going on the stage, when I bump into someone. I caught a moment when I saw that namja. That namja was very handsome. He is Kim Myungsoo, but his stage name is L and he is the member of infinite. Many says he was a god because of his good looks, but this is the first time I saw him this close.

"Joesonghabnida..." I said quickly after awakening from my reverie.

He just nodded and then walked past me without saying anything. His expression was flat and he didn't even look at me.

"Very cold." I thought to myself. That's why he calls ice prince, but he at least should be more friendly.

In haste I turned my thoughts from L because I've heard my name being called by the MC. "Hwaiting .." I say once again before stepping onto the stage with confidence.

 

Myungsoo POV

"L, quickly sit here. It's Hyuna's turn." Sungyeol pulled my hand with excessive enthusiasm face.

I sat next to Sungyeol and Woohyun. I saw my member so excited seeing Hyuna on stage. Sure Hyuna is very popular, she is y icon. But I didn't find anything so special about her to be crazy by a lot of namja. If I may be honest I don't even like her. Not that I hate her or anything, because we didn't know each other even we're working in the same industry. Indeed, as a man I love to see a y woman, but just to be viewed not to be lover. I think a perfect girl should be sweet, pure and innocent with long wavy hair, just like Suzy. And Hyuna, she is definitely not my type. She's too ty, y, or whatever it is called. I think that more popular idol and especially the y one like her usually arrogant and selfish. She had accidentally bump into me at the backstage. Can't deny that her face is very pretty and her body is very hot. But I don't want to deal with it. So I just nodded and then leave.

"Gyaaaa ... Hyuna ..." Sunggyu hyung screaming like a fanboy.

I glanced at Woohyun who didn't blink staring at the stage. Neither Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo. I sighed seeing their behavior and decided to concentrate to see Hyuna's performance as well. HyunA wiggled her hips with a y way, she did twerking and looked at the audience with her sharp eyes. I admit Hyuna is great and she deserves to be a Kor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter