MMS #2

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦His returns♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A week later

A nice built guy with the sunglasses walked out from the arrival door with a bag in his hand and a book on the other one. Another slender American-look guy followed the first guy from behind with a trolley full of suitcases. The media and reporters were around and flashes were everywhere. The bodyguards quickly prepared to them. In between the crowds and the just-arrived guy, there’s standing a man with his assistant. The assistant was holding a bouquet of flower. The guy walked towards the man.

“I guess you’re Mr. Lee Heeyeol, right?” The guy asked. The man nodded, his assistant handed the bouquet. The man smiled and handed the flowers to the guy. The slender guy took it for the first guy’s behalf as he was told. “Sorry, I’m not being rude. My hands are full.”

“Don’t worry, I know. Welcome to Korea, William Nam.” Mr. Lee said. The guy called William smiled.

“I’m feeling great to come back home.” Mr. Lee smiled to hear his fluent Korean. Guess after so long staying in America, the young guy didn’t forget his mother tongue at all. “I still have my hyung in America to talk Hangul with.” As he was reading Mr. Lee’s minds, William answered. William looked around, his face slightly changed.

“Oh, don’t worry about the media. I already ask them not to release your photo until you are ready to debut and have the debut teaser released. Like your CEO, Mr. Harry’s request.” Mr. Lee said. William smiled slightly.

“It’s my request actually. I just want my return to Korea being a secret first. I should surprise my foster parent. Other than my brother, no one knows me coming back to Korea to have a debut as a singer.” William gave a thin smile. Mr. Lee nodded in understanding.

“Don’t worry, William. We agreed upon that, we’re prepared to bring a surprise to your fans in Korea too.” Mr. Lee said. He then instructed his assistant to bring them to the car. Four of them left the scene, escorted and protected by the bodyguards from the media.

They went to the company first before going to the apartment that prepared for William on his stays prior to his debut. William asked to do that - visiting the company, he wanted to give a visit first before he went to the apartment even though Mr. Lee wanted to let him rest for today, knowing the guy is just arrived and still jetlagged. But William is just a workaholic type as told by the slender American guy, Taylor who is William’s manager, so they just went to the company first.

“Taylor, text my hyung we have arrived.” William said when they arrived at the company. The manager, Taylor nodded. Mr. Lee gave an amusement look to hear William talked in Korean with that American guy. Sensing the looking, the actor turned. “Oh, Taylor can understand and talk in Hangul a bit but he’s not fluent and still learning.” Taylor smiled shyly to Mr. Lee. The CEO just nodded as they’re in the elevator.

“The prepared apartment is not that far from this company, 15 minutes by car from here, if there’s no traffic. I also prepared a van for your manager and a car for yourself. You can tell me if you’re not satisfied.” William chuckled lightly. The elevator dinged.

“Don’t worry, all my dissatisfaction, I keep it first until my debut is a success. I should make money for you first, Mr. Lee before I can complaint.” He said. Mr. Lee chuckled to his mature thought. They stepped to the office. Mr. Lee introduced him to the staffs at the open space working where jobs like promoting, marketing, fanservices and also anything about idols’ concern and health were done. The CEO brought William and Taylor to a desk.

“Yunam ssi.” A man in blue shirt looked up. He quickly stood and bowed to the CEO. Mr. Lee just smiled. “Where are the new IDs I asked yesterday?” The man searched his table and took an envelope. Mr. Lee nodded and turned to William and Taylor. “He’s Na Yunam, the person in charge of company security. This is the access card to the door and elevator like you see my assistant has it. Idols will have their own password to replace the ID card, but on the meantime, William is considered as a trainee. After you debut, Mr. Na will give you your password.” Mr. Lee said.

“Wow, the security is no joke here.” William said. Mr. Lee just smiled.

“Let’s go. My team for handling your debut is already waiting for you in the meeting room.” Mr. Lee said as his assistant notified him. William and Taylor nodded, following them to a meeting room.

“You’re here, Mr. Lee.” All of the people in the room stood up. Mr. Lee smiled and asked them to sit back.

“I see he’s not here yet?” Mr. Lee asked, directing his question to the lady on the left side.

“He will be up soon. He’s on the way back from meeting with a drama team.” She answered. Mr. Lee chuckled.

“I know you will know his schedule, Eunji ah.” Eunji grinned. Hoya and the rest just smiled. “You fill him later what he misses on.” Eunji nodded.

Mr. Lee smiled to them and motioned his assistant to call William in. William stepped in and bowed to them before stood beside Mr. Lee in front of the other. Taylor and Mr. Lee’s assistant stood at a side. “I’m introducing you the new trainee will be joining us starting today. He’s a part of a collaboration project that I mentioned in previous meeting. He’s a famous actor in Hollywood films and actually a Korean. His agency in America wanted him to widen his career becoming a singer and decided to let him debut in Korea.  He will be signed to our company as a singer after this introduction. Introduce yourself, William.”

“Annyeonghaseyeo, bagapsubnida. I’m well-known in Hollywood as William Nam, but I do hope people to know me here by my real name, Nam-”

Just before he could introduce his real name, the door opened and the attention turned to the door. The attention-stealer looked up after bowed a sorry for his lateness. “I’m sorry, I just arrived from-”

The time stopped. The guy at the door was unable to finish his sentence as soon as he looked up and saw the person beside Mr. Lee. The said guy also stiffened on his feet. A period passed and the ice broke by Mr. Lee.

“I already know your reason of lateness and just sit down now. You’re interrupting the introduction, Sunggyu ssi.” Sunggyu blinked, snapped from his trance. Trying as much as possible not to show his surprised face and mixed feelings inside, he acted professional and bowed again to them, taking his place beside his wife. Eunji asked whether he’s fine or not, Sunggyu just gave her a single nod. The attention was again to Mr. Lee. “Continue, William.”

The guy nodded. “I hope you just call me by my Korean name, Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu could feel his hands turned cold to hear that name. He wasn’t dreaming right now. He wasn’t seeing things. Sunggyu repeated that in his heart.

“Okay, that’s great. I feel closer hearing that. Woohyun, what a nice name.” Mr. Lee commented. Woohyun just smiled a bit. His eyes took a quick glance at the black haired guy who arrived just now. Mr. Lee drew his attention again. “Okay, I will introduce the team who will work for your debut. Here is the manager that will in charge of your schedule, training, health and diet, Choi Jinsuk. As you already have Taylor, I think you just have two managers at once.” Woohyun nodded and smiled to the mentioned man. They shook their hands.

“Nice to meet you, Woohyun ssi.”

“Please take care of me, Jinsuk hyung.” Jinsuk smiled a bit as Woohyun just quickly dropped the honorific. Somehow, the man liked Woohyun’s

Please log in to read the full chapter