MMS #7

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦That damned day♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Two years ago

Woohyun took a breath. He hesitated to enter that room, the room he shared with his beloved. Well, they’re neighbours after all. His room was already like his beloved’s second room and vice versa. Woohyun bit his lips, taking another breath. He knew starting from the moment he opened this door, his time’s ticking cruelly. He was given two days. Woohyun closed his eyes. His hand moved to the knob. But before he could open it, someone already opened it from inside.

“Hyun~ why you take so long? What did my parent told you?” Woohyun flashed a smile quickly to mask his worry. Sunggyu stared at Woohyun. “Hyun?” Woohyun smiled wider and pulled Sunggyu inside. It begins now. He closed the door.

“Well, uncle said we’re going to have a two-day summer trip, my family and yours too so we need to pack now. And he wants me to tell you go home and pack.” Woohyun said and casually walked to his closet. He brought out the luggage inside the rack and opened it. Sunggyu wrinkled.

“Jeongmal? Trip? Where?” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun turned to him and grinned.

“Uncle said to keep the place as a secret from you.” Woohyun said. Sunggyu pouted and sat on the younger’s bed. “Shouldn’t you move your and go back home for packing? We’re leaving after lunch.” Sunggyu blinked.

“After lunch? It’s two hours from now.” Woohyun chuckled when Sunggyu showed his unbelievable face. He walked to Sunggyu and ruffled the elder’s hair. I’m going to miss this. Sunggyu grunted. “Yah, don’t mess my hair!” Sunggyu ranted. Woohyun giggled.

“Then, go back now. Your parents are waiting, Myungsoo is also packing.” Sunggyu pouted.

“Okay, fine. I’m going.” Sunggyu got up. Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu was walking to the door but Woohyun pulled him to stop and back-hugged the older. Sunggyu wrinkled. “Yah. What are you doing? You told me to go back quick but you held me back now.” Sunggyu said, sulking. Woohyun just smiled bitterly. He hugged him tighter and buried his face into Sunggyu’s neck, inhaling the intoxicating scent. I’m going to miss this scent a lot. Sunggyu squirmed. “Yah, it’s tickling.”

“Let’s stay like this for a minute. I miss you, Gyu.” Woohyun murmured on Sunggyu’s neck. Sunggyu blushed madly; he stayed silent enjoying the comforting warm of the younger. Even though he likes this very much, the back-hug from the younger, he never admitted it out loud. He always told the younger the touches made him feeling uncomfortable, but actually he loved it from the very beginning Woohyun started to give him hugs, which very, very, very long ago when they were young. Every hugs and touches brought a soothing warm for him. Somehow, he was addicted to it - never get tired of it even now it’s almost 16-17 years already.

Woohyun released the hug making Sunggyu came back to the reality. Woohyun patted Sunggyu’s . “Yah.” Woohyun chuckled.

“Go home now, uncle and aunty must be waiting.” Woohyun said and pushed softly Sunggyu to the door. Sunggyu turned to Woohyun when he was outside. Woohyun smiled.

“See you in two hours.” Sunggyu said and smiled. Woohyun nodded. He waved his hand while Sunggyu walked to the stairs. He didn’t need to walk that guy to the main door; this house was just like Sunggyu’s second house already. Besides, the previous owner of the house was Sunggyu’s uncle, Dongwoo’s father so that guy already familiar with the house. Woohyun closed the door when Sunggyu already disappeared at the stairs. Woohyun held the knob tightly. His tears fell, his smile was already gone. His knees weakened, his grip was no longer able to stand his weight. It loosened and Woohyun fell on his knees, the tears came down like a rain. Woohyun sobbed behind the door on his knees.

“I’m sorry, Gyu. I’m really sorry.”

 

 

Woohyun’s foster father, Mr. Jung pulled over the car behind Mr. Kim’s car. The Kim’s couple with their two sons got out from the car. Woohyun’s foster mother turned to the guy at the back. “Are you okay, Woo-ie?” Woohyun nodded. He smiled.

“I’m strong, Mama. You and Daddy should prepare to move.” Mrs. Jung nodded and looked at her husband. Mr. Jung sighed.

“Let’s go out, they’re waiting.” Mr. Jung said. Woohyun nodded and quickly masked his sad face with a big smile on his face. He got out from the car first, greeted by Sunggyu who was smiling. Myungsoo was standing beside him while their parents already walked to the villa in front of them with their suitcases.

“You should just tell me we’re coming to the villa.” Woohyun smiled.

“Uncle said to keep it as a secret.” Woohyun grinned. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. Myungsoo came by the two.

“Hyungs, can we go and play at the beach? I want to go and swim. You two must agree with me, so Mom and Dad will let me go.” Myungsoo said with his big puppy eyes. Woohyun just chuckled and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair.

“I’m fine. You should persuade your big bro.” Woohyun said and turned a bit to his parents. Mr. and Mrs. Jung nodded before stepping into the villa, following the Kim’s couple. Myungsoo tried hard to persuade his brother. Well, Kim Sunggyu wasn’t really fond of staying outside moreover at the beach under the summer heat. Woohyun just smiled behind the two brothers, walking to the villa as well. He took a breath and followed. Face it, Nam Woohyun. Myungsoo whined and ran back to Woohyun. Woohyun startled when Myungsoo hugged his arms.

“Gyu hyung is bad. I like Hyun hyung more.” Myungsoo stuck out his tongue to Sunggyu. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“Then, just go with him.” Sunggyu growled and entered the villa. Myungsoo whined.

“Hyun hyung, please persuade Gyu hyung. He will listen to you, Mom and Dad won’t let me go out without him. Pweeeseee~” Myungsoo aegyoed. Woohyun chuckled and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair. Myungsoo pouted. Woohyun smiled.

“I will try, we don’t know if I succeed or not.” Myungsoo grinned.

“Hyun hyung is the best! I like you the most!” Myungsoo gave him a bear hug. Woohyun chuckled lightly. “Double triple like if you succeed bringing him out!” Woohyun just smiled and they entered the villa owned by the Kim. Myungsoo hugged Woohyun’s arm. Will you still like me when you know I’m about to hurt your hyung, Myungsoo ah?

“Hyung, don’t forget. Never hurt Gyu hyung, he’s fragile and easily getting hurt. I like you too and I know you can make him happy, I see his eyes sparkled when it comes about you. But remember hyung, if you hurt him, I will be the one that hate you the most. Don’t underestimate me because I’m younger, I’m capable to kill the person that hurts my Gyu hyung.”

Woohyun silently sighed. You will most likely to kill me soon, Myungsoo ah. Myungsoo pulled him upstairs. Woohyun saw his parents entered a room together, he noted that will be his parents’ room. Woohyun noticed his luggage in front of the next room. He just understood that’s his room for tonight and tomorrow. Mrs. Kim was standing in front of the opposite room to his parents. “Myungie, your room is here, beside Sunggyu.” Mrs. Kim called, giving a look at Woohyun. Woohyun looked down. Myungsoo released his hand from Woohyun’s arm and went to his mother, pulling the suitcase of his into the mentioned room. He looked at Woohyun.

“Hyun hyung, remember your promise.” Woohyun plastered a smile to the younger. Myungsoo grinned and entered the room, closing the door. Woohyun was left with Mrs. Kim in the hallway. The lady gave a disgusted look. Woohyun looked down.

“Remember, you have only today and tomorrow. The day after tomorrow, in the morning, I don’t want to see you and your parents anymore.” Woohyun nodded. Mrs. Kim talked with very harsh tone but in whisper. The lady walked down the stairs, going to the master bedroom downstairs. Woohyun took a deep breath and walked to his room beside his parents. He tried as much as possible to hold his tears. But it seemed impossible. As soon as he closed and locked the door, his tears rolled down his cheeks silently. Woohyun again cried for the second time in that day.

 

 

Sunggyu groaned softly. The sunlight tried to come into the room between the tiny slits of the curtain, making the guy stirred from his sleep. Sunggyu turned a bit and reached out to his side, feeling loss of warmth. He jolted to the coldness and opened his eyes slightly. The bed beside him is empty. “Hyun?”

He rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed lazily. Well, Kim Sunggyu is a well-known lazyass when it comes to wake up in the morning. But the missing warmth alarmed him and made him push his sleepiness away. Sunggyu began to get down the bed even though his butthole was sore and his back pained s

Please log in to read the full chapter