MMS #3

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Our past story♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Many years back

The 5 years old boy ran into the yard, a big smile found his lips. “Mama, the house is so big! Woo-ie likes it.” The mother smiled.

“Mama is glad Woo-ie like it. Daddy found this house like how Woo-ie describe the dream house Woo-ie wants.” The boy hugged the mother’s legs.

“Thanks Mama. Woo-ie is so thankful. Hyung must be happy knowing Mama and Daddy loves Woo-ie so much.” The father joined them as he instructed the workers to place their things in the house.

“Of course we love you, boy. You’re the only son we have.” The boy giggled as the father lifted him up, swinging him around and back to his feet again. “Daddy is glad you come into our life.”

“Mama and Daddy is good person, Woo-ie likes it. Woo-ie believes Appa and Eomma in heaven like Mama and Daddy too, so much like Woo-ie did.” The couple smiled to the smiley boy who they adopted one month ago.

The couple’s life started to light up having the boy with them. Even though the boy had a past of losing his birth parent in such a young age, the boy is strong, smiley and lovely. That’s what attracted the couple once their eyes lay on the boy during their visit to the orphanage. At first, the couple was a bit scared the boy didn’t want to be adopted as he will be separated from his older brother. But they were lucky, at the same time the brother is going to be adopted by another couple. The two parents made a promise to let the boys in touch and the thing solved easily. The couple was accepted by the boy and really comfortable with them being his foster parents.

“Mama, Daddy. Can Woo-ie take Byul to the back yard?” The boy came to the two while hugging the white puppy. The couple nodded and advised him not to go out from the house. The boy nodded and left to the back yard while the couple helped the workers to move their things into the house.

“Byul. Let’s play this, hum?” The boy said while showing the bone-shaped plastic toy to the puppy. The white puppy barked a bit and wiggled its tail. The boy chuckled and threw the toy. The puppy ran to take it and back to the boy. The boy giggled and ruffled the puppy, throwing the toy again. They played like that few times before suddenly the boy threw the toy too strong and flew to the next door. A winced sound heard. The boy startled and quickly went closer to the gate.

“Aish, who’s throw this?” An annoyed groan heard. The boy bit his lips.

“Err, someone is there?” The boy asked. There’s no answer for a second. “Woo-ie is so sorry, Woo-ie didn’t know it will go over the gate. Woo-ie is playing with Byul.” The boy said again.

“Come here and take this.” The cold voice heard. The boy gulped, from the voice he knew the person is a bit older and now is mad with him because of the toy.

“Erm, Woo-ie will come.” The boy said and took his puppy with him and ran to the front gate. His parents were in the house, not noticing the boy ran out the house. The boy was gaped looking at the luxurious house beside his, even though it’s similar in size with his house next door but the decoration and yard, it’s looked like owns by a rich family. The boy looked through the steel gate, trying to see inside. A slightly taller boy came towards him with the plastic toy in his hand. The smaller boy smiled but died down a bit when he saw the taller boy’s scary eyes.

“Here. Just be careful not to throw it and hit people’s head.” The boy said coldly and handed the toy. The smaller took it.

“Woo-ie is sorry.” The boy bowed. The taller looked at him for a while.

“Woo-ie?”

“Ah, hello. Woo-ie just moved here, the next door. Name, Nam Woohyun, 5 years old.” The little Woohyun bowed slightly with his puppy in hand. “Oh, and this is Byul.” Woohyun showed his puppy. The taller boy grimaced as he just noticed the puppy. He quickly cupped his nose and mouth.

“Bring him away!” The boy said. Woohyun looked at him blankly, as he can’t heard the word clearly. He stepped closer and leaned his ears.

“What? Woo-ie can’t hear because of the hand.” The boy removed his hand.

“I say- Achoo!” The boy kept sneezing. Woohyun blinked and leaned to the gate, asking whether the boy is fine or not. The boy can’t stop sneezing and barely uttered some unclear words to Woohyun. “Puppy, achoo! Fur-Achoo! Allergic to fur-Achoo!”

Woohyun blinked and processed the word. As soon as he understood, he stepped back. “Is this distance okay?” Woohyun asked. The boy still sneezed. Woohyun kept making distance from the gate until the boy stopped sneezing. Woohyun smiled, the boy panted catching his breath after the constant sneezing. “Okay.”

“Don’t come any closer.” The boy said. Woohyun nodded. The boy looked at him, somehow despite his anger on the mistakes that Woohyun kept making; he found Woohyun’s amusing him. “You’re the new neighbour?” Woohyun nodded. “No wonder I heard truck’s noises.”

“Hyung hates it?” The boy looked startled when Woohyun called him hyung. “Oh, Woo-ie noticed hyung looked older from Woo-ie.” The boy thought for a while and nodded.

“No, I don’t hate it, just wondering. Yeah, you said you’re 5? I’m 7 years old.” Woohyun smiled.

“Same age like Boohyun hyung. Nice to meet you, hyung. Oh, hyung didn’t tell hyung’s name yet.”

“Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun grinned.

“Can Woo-ie call hyung, Gyu hyung? Ah, Woo-ie is happy to have a new hyung so Woo-ie won’t be alone without Boohyun hyung.” The younger cooed and stepped towards Sunggyu happily, stretching out his hand to shake hand with the older. Sunggyu shrieked and started to sneeze back. Woohyun halted and stepped back. “Woo-ie is sorry!” Woohyun quickly said. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“Don’t come any closer, stay there.” Woohyun nodded attentively. Just before he could ask more, someone call his name.

“Woo-ie! Woo-ie!” The mother called.

“Woohyun ah! Woohyun, where did you go?” The father called this time.

“Mama, Daddy, Woo-ie is outside!” Woohyun shouted back. Soon, the couple came out. The mother sighed in relief while the father looked at him closely.

“Nam Woohyun, Daddy said, don’t go out from the house.”

“Woo-ie is sorry. The toy goes over the gate, so Woo-ie comes to take it. Gyu hyung helps Woo-ie.” The couple saw the boy in the house. The boy bowed politely.

“My name is Kim Sunggyu, the first son of this house.” Sunggyu said, saying out those like he was taught by his parents. The couple nodded. The mother smiled to Sunggyu.

“Is your parent home? We should pay a visit as we will be neighbour starting today.” The mother said. Sunggyu shook his head.

“My parents are away for a week. Currently, it’s just me and my brother with our maid.” Sunggyu answered. The couple nodded.

“When they will return?”

“Day after tomorrow.”

“We will come for a visit that day.” The mother said, more to her husband. The father nodded and took Woohyun’s hand. Sunggyu just watched them.

“Let’s go in. We have many things to pack and you can play with hyung later on.” The father said. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu.

“Can Woo-ie come over and play with Gyu hyung?” Sunggyu looked at the boy. He blinked to the big smile of him.

“Er, okay. But don’t bring your puppy, I’m allergic to fur. So do my brother.” Woohyun nodded.

“Yeay, thank you Gyu hyung! Bye bye!” Woohyun gave a big grin before followed his parents into their house. Woohyun waved him before disappeared behind the gate. Sunggyu just stared; soon a smile found his lips after the cheery boy disappeared.

 

 

Few years later

“Gyugyu hyung~” Sunggyu groaned as someone jumped on his back. His books almost fell due to the impact.

“Get off me, you brat.” The guy behind him pouted. But soon he smirked.

“Don’t wanna~”

“Nam Woohyun, you’re heavy.”

“You’re heavier, Gyu bear.” Sunggyu groaned and wiggled his body, trying to peel Woohyun from him. The student around them took a glance, some were smiling, some were groaning.

The scene somehow almost every day happened whenever Sunggyu is together with his best friend, Woohyun. The girls who are their fans adored the two, well who won’t adore the two most handsome guys in the school cuteness together? Plus, Kim Sunggyu is well-known first son of the successful businessman. Some girls from rich family quite disliked Woohyun to be closed with Sunggyu as he’s not rich like them and Sunggyu but Woohyun shrugged them off and stayed beside Sunggyu. Sunggyu also told everyone in the school that Woohyun is his best friend and no one will replace him. That made Woohyun touched somehow when Sunggyu said that in front of others.

“Where did you go just now?” Woohyun asked as he released Sunggyu. The older was totally mad and that made him stop as Sunggyu threatened him on killing his Byul. Sunggyu scoffed.

Please log in to read the full chapter