MMS #6

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Valentine’s Day Special♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]14 February 2009

Woohyun rubbed his palm nervously. He was waiting Sunggyu outside his house. It’s Saturday and also Valentine’s Day. It’s very different from the previous years, this year he will go out with Sunggyu on a Valentine’s date for the first time after they’re a thing. He prepared many events and he was nervous for the last and big event he prepared. Woohyun exhaled, puffing some hot breath into his palms. It’s a bit chilly that day, the winter was still there.

“Hyunie.” That voice made him jump a bit. He turned, his sight covered with a blinding smile of his love life. Woohyun smiled back nervously.

“Hey, Gyu hyung. Ready to go?” Sunggyu nodded. Woohyun timidly reached out his hand. Seeing the nervousness, Sunggyu chuckled and took that hand before starting to walk.

“What’s wrong with you, Hyun? Act all nervous out of sudden.” Sunggyu said. Woohyun blinked. He rubbed his nape with his free hands.

“I’m not nervous, just fine. What are you talking about?” Sunggyu eyed him, he grinned.

“Chincha? But you look weird.”

“I’m not. Anyway, do you have any specific place you want to go for today before we go on with my perfect Valentine’s courses?” Woohyun asked, somehow gaining a bit of confidence. Sunggyu smiled noticing Woohyun’s face loosened a bit.

“Can we go to eat first? I’m hungry.” Woohyun smiled and pinched Sunggyu’s nose lightly. Sunggyu pouted. “Yah.” Woohyun giggled.

“Okay, food to come. I will take you to the best place I know.” Sunggyu just smiled and nodded. They walked in silence, treasuring the soothing feel they felt to have each other by their side. Woohyun practically felt silence as he wasn’t completely forgetting his nervousness while Sunggyu just smiled thinking of what Woohyun prepared for their very first Valentine as a couple.

Not long after that, they reached the town and Woohyun led them to a restaurant silently. Sunggyu smiled as they’re entering the restaurant. Well, Woohyun just knew what he wanted at the moment. They sat down and the ahjumma came to take their order. “Two manduguk please.” Woohyun said, ordering for both of them. Sunggyu smiled satisfied.

“You just know what I want.” Woohyun grinned.

“We knew each other for long already, hyung. I know all about you.” Sunggyu smiled.

“Expect me the same on your case.” Woohyun smiled back. The younger let silence accompany them for a while before reaching for Sunggyu’s hand. Sunggyu looked at him. “Hyun.”

“Yeah?”

“Why you’re so stiff today? I did say you look weird earlier.” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun smiled.

“I’m fine tho.” Sunggyu groaned, knowing Woohyun’s stubbornness never end whenever he kept saying one thing repeatedly - that thing won’t change till the end. He just won’t admit it’s the otherwise. Woohyun rubbed Sunggyu’s hand, giving some warm. Sunggyu just smiled.

“Okay, anyway. Where are you taking me today?” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun gave his famous smile.

“I plead the fifth, thank you.” Sunggyu puffed his cheeks.

“Okay, fine.” Woohyun smiled.

“You don’t want to kill the surprise, right?” Sunggyu sighed and nodded. Woohyun smiled. The ahjumma came with their orders. Woohyun and Sunggyu thanked her and started to eat. “Is it okay?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu nodded eagerly.

“Totally love it.” Woohyun smiled. They just ate in silence while Woohyun was thinking about his plan next.

 

 

“Typical course. Like seriously, Hyun?” Sunggyu said as they reached in front of the theme park. Woohyun grinned.

“Relax, it’s just the first place.” Sunggyu looked at the younger. Woohyun smiled. “Come on. I know you love to come here and play.” Woohyun took Sunggyu’s hand with him and entered the park after paying the ticket. They walked and Woohyun let Sunggyu decided the thing he wanted to play that day. Sunggyu hated fast and scary rides, so they didn’t play much.

After a while, the two sat on the bench while eating their ice cream. Sunggyu turned to Woohyun. “It’s enough of playing. I don’t know what to play anymore.” Woohyun nodded. He smiled to Sunggyu.

“But I still have one.” Sunggyu wrinkled.

“It’s better not a scary ride.” Woohyun smiled and pinched Sunggyu’s cheek playfully. Sunggyu whined. Woohyun chuckled.

“Of course not, hyung. I know you won’t come with me.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“So, what kind of ride?” Woohyun smiled.

“Finish the ice cream and we will go.” Sunggyu nodded and his strawberry chocolate ice cream. Woohyun just smiled and his strawberry vanilla. He chuckled when Sunggyu accidentally smeared the ice cream on the corner of his lips. Sunggyu was searching the tissue in his pocket, but stopped when Woohyun suddenly leaned forward and it clean with his tongue.

“Yah!” Sunggyu shrieked with a red face. Woohyun chuckled and ran his thumb over the place he just now, wiping his saliva.

“It’s clean.” Woohyun said. Sunggyu hit his arm without looking at the younger. His face reddened more. Woohyun just chuckled and poked Sunggyu’s cheek. “My boyfriend is so cute.” Sunggyu groaned and pouted while slapping Woohyun’s hand away. Woohyun guffawed and just stared at Sunggyu who tried to ignore him and finished his ice cream.

“Stop staring.” Sunggyu hissed. His face was still red. Woohyun chuckled. He turned away and the melting ice cream. A smile found Sunggyu’s lips.

When they finished the ice cream, Woohyun took Sunggyu’s hand leading the walk toward the ride he wanted to go on. Sunggyu scoffed when he saw something. “Don’t say that you wanna ride that?” Sunggyu pointed to the Merry-go-round in front of them. Woohyun beamed.

“Yup.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“Are you a kid?” Woohyun grinned.

“What? There’s adult on that too, okay?” Woohyun pointed to somewhere. Sunggyu turned. He sighed.

“I can’t win against a kid like you.” Woohyun pouted to the ‘kid’ but pulled Sunggyu with him nevertheless. They waited for their turn and went on the ride. Woohyun made Sunggyu sat on the horse at the outer side while he sat on another horse beside Sunggyu at the inner part. Sunggyu protested about his position and wanted to change but Woohyun insisted. Sunggyu sighed and just compiled with the younger. The ride started to move and Woohyun smiled, excited. Sunggyu shook his head with that childish boyfriend of his.

Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, reaching for his hand. Sunggyu held out and their hand met. “Look outside, Gyu.” Sunggyu blinked and turned. He saw two men - he assumed they’re the worker by the uniform - were holding a placard in each of their hands. ‘Saranghae, Gyu.’ Sunggyu turned to Woohyun. Woohyun smiled. “Keep looking.” Woohyun said. Sunggyu turned back outside. He waited again to see the men.

‘Gomawo, Gyu.’ Another placards.

‘For being my.’ Another time.

‘Boyfriend.’ Another time.

A banner this time and the ride stopped right in front of the two men. ‘Happy Valentine’s Day, Kim Sunggyu.’ Sunggyu turned to Woohyun, his eyes were glassy. Woohyun smiled.

“Hyun.”

“Hey, don’t cry. It’s just the first part.” Sunggyu looked at him. Woohyun smiled and got down the seat, moving closer to Sunggyu. He took Sunggyu’s hand and kissed it lovingly. “I have more surprises for you, baby.” Sunggyu blushed to the pet name. Woohyun smiled and helped Sunggyu to come down. He kissed Sunggyu. Sunggyu sighed into the short kiss. “Ready to go for the course two?” Woohyun asked, reaching out his hand. Sunggyu smiled shyly and nodded. Woohyun smiled back and took Sunggyu’s hand, leaving the ride also the theme park.

 

 

Sunggyu smiled a bit when they reached a place. After leaving the park, Woohyun pulled him into a cab that already waited for them to the destination. The elder turned to the younger. “Another typical place.” Woohyun chuckled.

“But you like it.” Sunggyu chuckled. Yup, it’s in his wishlist of the things he wanted to do once he had a lover that he wrote in his notebook. Visiting Namsan tower, leaving a love lock. He once showed it to Woohyun the wishlist (or actually Woohyun stole the notebook and read it). They moved together up to the place.

“Do we have the locks?” Woohyun smiled and pulled out something from his jacket pocket. Sunggyu blinked. “You have it there the whole time?” Woohyun nodded.

“Yup, since we left the house. And seriously, I feel it’s getting heavier by seconds.” Woohyun pouted. Sunggyu laughed.

“Ridiculous.” Woohyun grinned. They reached the place at that time. Woohyun turned to Sunggyu.

“It’s true. It’s getting heavier because my love for you increases by seconds.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes and hit Woohyun’s arm, groaning in annoyance for Woohyun’s greasy words. Even though that was his reaction, he indeed blushed. Woohyun smiled. “You like it.”

“Stop your grease, Nam.” Woohyun guffawed.

“Says the person who blushes and smiles because of my grease.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes again and walked forward, leaving Woohyun. Woohyun chuckled before hooking his arm with Sunggyu. “Quick, pick a place to lock our love, my cute boyfriend.” Woohyun said teasingly. Sunggyu cursed inside as he kept blushing over Woohyun’s word. He ignored Woohyun and looked around. He pointed to somewhere. Woohyun smiled.

“There. It’s the best place.” Sunggyu said as they stopped at the place Sunggyu picked. Woohyun nodded and gave one of locks to Sunggyu. Sunggyu took it. “Do we have marker?” Woohyun smiled.

“Don’t worry. They have it.” Woohyun said and went to the place that sells the locks. He asked for the marker and the keeper gladly lent it to him. Woohyun came back to Sunggyu’s side. “Here.”

Sunggyu took it and started to write. Woohyun waited for Sunggyu and peeked when Sunggyu wasn’t looking. But the elder hid it well. “Don’t look yet.” Sunggyu said, blushing. Woohyun just nodded. Sunggyu hid the lock in his palm and gave the marker to Woohyun. Woohyun wrote on his lock. Sunggyu waited.

“Done.” Sunggyu asked for the key. Woohyun gave it and Sunggyu unlocked his lock. He was about to place it to the rope but Woohyun stopped him.

“I should lock it first then you’re to mine.” Woohyun said. Sunggyu wrinkled.

“But why?” Woohyun smiled.

“Because I’m the one who will make sure our love is forever and fight the best to protect it, I want you to depend on me.” Woohyun said with a smile. Sunggyu blinked and stared at the younger. Woohyun smiled and gave a peck on Sunggyu’s cheek. “Give me.” Woohyun said and took Sunggyu’s lock. He unlocked his lock with the key and locked it to the rope, and then he locked Sunggyu’s lock to his. Woohyun smiled as he read the words Sunggyu wrote.

‘Thank you for being my love, Nam Woohyun. Let’s love for infinity. - Your lover, Kim Sun

Please log in to read the full chapter