MMS #23

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Back and unveils the truth♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sunggyu returned home, his house. He was determined to meet Eunji because he’s ready. To his surprise, Eunji was sitting on the couch in the living room obviously waiting for him. It felt like Eunji knew he will come home today.

“So you’re ready to talk with me, oppa? Because you’re here, and I really want to know everything now. I meant EVERYTHING.” Eunji stretched the word. Sunggyu bit his lips. He gulped when Eunji looked at him with a sharp gaze. Sunggyu knew Eunji reached her limit to be patience because this is the first time Eunji talked in a very hard tone like that. Well, Sunggyu understood Eunji because if he’s in Eunji’s place, he definitely will get angry and impatient when he avoided her not long after he caught into a big scandal and even suddenly disappeared for a week.

“Yeah. I’m ready.” Sunggyu took a breath. He was nervous but he knew he shouldn’t step back and run away anymore. It’s so unfair for Eunji. She needed to know everything.

 

Eunji POV – Some hours earlier

I came out from my room after getting a call. An informant of mine had told me he’s coming back home today. On the way to the elevator, I met Mr. Lee. “Annyeonghaseyeo, Mr. Lee.”

“Oh, Eunji.” He startled. I just flashed a smile. “You look rushing, where are you going?”

“To meet someone that had been missing for a while.” I said frankly. He looked at me for a while.

“Sunggyu?” I just smiled to him while entering the elevator. He’s not coming as the elevator is going down while he wanted to go up. “Eunji.” I pushed the open button and looked at him. “I hope you’re fine.” I just nodded. I knew he already can predict what is bound to happen as he heard me talking to a lawyer few days before.

“Thanks, Mr. Lee. I will try my best to be fine.” The last sad smile from him made me feel something I had never feels before - father’s love. The door closed just before I could utter any words. I used to hate man but my husband taught me to like them. And the second male I ever like is Mr. Lee. He has a strong fatherly attitude in his every act. I felt grateful to know him. ‘I’m sorry if I will disappoint you later, Mr. Lee.’

I drove back to the family house. I just guessed he will be there. When I arrived, there’s no sign of his car yet nor my parents-in-law’s car. I stepped inside the house after unlocked the main door. Putting aside my bag, I rested my back to the couch. It had been a while for me to come here, since his missing. For some minutes, I closed my eyes to feel some peace. I was hoping he will come home quickly so we can solve this faster. Or actually I already got my solution ready. Just one thing, I still wait for his explanation.

A familiar engine heard outside and I opened my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I straightened my back and waited for him to come in. A light step and the knob twisted. I looked at the door, waiting for his appearance.

(POV end)

 

“I lied. I know Woohyun since young. He’s my best friend, my companion. We’re always together and somehow, we learn to like each other.” Sunggyu took a breath. “I don’t know how but I like him. I like…love him more than a friend should. I don’t know if I like boys from the start or not, but I realized I have feelings for Woohyun.” Sunggyu glanced at Eunji. The lady just stayed silent and stared at Sunggyu signalling him to continue because she won’t be interrupting until he finished. Sunggyu took another breath before continued.

“We’re dating secretly without no one knows; from the second year of high school until our sophomore in university. On the summer before the last two semesters started, he left me.” Sunggyu looked down. “I was broken after he left, too broken beyond repair. I almost killed myself once. I thought he really left because he didn’t love me anymore and had been lying the whole time. I hardly stand up again and heal my pain where I’m being hated by my own mother. Two years passed, I know you in the period of time, we get married and then he comes back. Since he comes back, the memory kept haunting me again.” Sunggyu gulped. “I’m sorry…but I never move on from him, Eunji yah. I’m so sorry.”

Eunji stayed still, her tears rolled down. Sunggyu bit his lips. “My mother always wants me to get married faster and really like you. As I had been hated by her all this time and wanted to gain a bit of her attention, I followed her wish to get married, with you. I do find you attractive, Eunji. I did sincerely vow to treat you well all my life. You’re an amazing lady; you give me calm and warmth. But I always feel bad all this time, because I’m unable to return your love sincerely. I’m sorry, Eunji yah.” Sunggyu paused again. “I have tried with all might but I failed. Moreover, after I know the truth about his leaving, I just can’t think straight anymore. I still want him, deep inside me.” Eunji looked at him, a questioned look showed.

“He left me because my parents told him to do so. He was threatened by them.” Eunji’s eyes faltered a bit. She could guess the reason. The Kims has a high reputation among the richer and honourable families. Eunji took a breath and wiped away her tears.

“Are you done, oppa?” Sunggyu looked up to her. He nodded a bit. “Okay, then. Let’s divorce.” Sunggyu startled.

“Eunji yah, I…” She put up her hand, stopping him for talking any further.

“I already heard your explanation. And I think my decision is final, let’s divorce, Kim Sunggyu.”

 

 

 

Three days after

Sunggyu slowly signed the paper. The lawyer from Eunji’s side was waiting in front of him. After he signed the paper, the lawyer picked it up and left after excused himself. Sunggyu sighed, he didn’t know it will come this fast. He did thought about divorcing but he never thought Eunji already thinking of it earlier. He thought they maybe could talk it out. Sunggyu shook his head. He realized he hurt Eunji too much and he deserved to be left like this - because he actually decided to wait for Woohyun and will ask Eunji’s forgiveness over and over again for his wrong-doing. A message entered his inbox.

From: Eunji

Thanks for signing, Sunggyu ssi. After the paper

is submitted, we’re no longer have any relation.

I’m sending this message to let you know that

I won’t be forgiving you in any time sooner. I

need time to heal my heart, you hurt it too

much. But anyway, I hope one day we can meet

and greet each other naturally, like how we’re

 before we get married. Just give me some time

 to be fine. Meet you again, Sunggyu ssi.

Sunggyu took a breath before sending a reply for thanking her on considering forgiving him where he actually shouldn’t be forgiven. Once the message is sent, a call entered. Sunggyu picked it up with a heavy breath. “Hello.”

“….”

“Yeah, I will be there. Thank you, Mr. Lee. You’re the only one I can get help.” Sunggyu ended the call after getting some encouraging words from Mr. Lee. Sunggyu got up from the seat; he had met the lawyer just now in one of the small meeting rooms on the first floor. Sunggyu came out from the door, just to be greeted by Infinite F and Hoya. The producer flashed a small smile to see them. “Why you guys are here?”

“You signed the paper already?” Hoya asked. Sunggyu smiled and nodded.

“That’s the best for Eunji.” Hoya sighed. L shoved a paper in his hand.

“And what is this about, hyung?” L’s voice was hard. Sunggyu looked at the paper. His lips curled up.

“Well, come to the place if you want to know.”

“Hyung.” Sungjong and Sungyeol called. Sunggyu just smiled to the Lees brother before looking at his brother.

“Myung. I’m all ready; I’m preparing for this in those days I had been missing. This is what I wanted and I hope you will just support me. Anything happened after this press conference, I hope you will be there for our parents and always remember that I’m always your only one brother.”

“Gyu hyung…” Sunggyu patted L’s back before Mr. Lee’s secretary came to fetch Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded to him and left the four guys. L was stunned. Hoya looked at L.

“Go if you want to stop him.” Hoya said. L sighed.

“No, he’s determined. He…will be doing what I’m afraid the most.” L huffed. Sungjong and Sungyeol looked at each other. Hoya stared at L.

“You know something?” L nodded.

“I know what hyung had been planning along the days he’s missing.” The other three looked at him, waiting. “He finished all his undone jobs at once and will be revealing everything about him and his past. He’s planning to come out clean to everyone and probably he had to leave this industry.” L got to know this from Mr. Lee yesterday. The CEO didn’t want everyone to leave Sunggyu after his bold decision and the elder male knew the brothers love each other, that’s why he let L know it first. Hoya exhaled.

“I don’t know what to say.” Hoya shook his head. L turned to them.

“I’m going to wait for him. He will need me.” Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol nodded. L left them. Hoya sighed.

“I’m afraid Woohyun won’t be back…it will totally hurt Sunggyu hyung.”

“Shouldn’t we tell him what Sunggyu hyung had been doing now?” Sungyeol said, looking at Hoya. The Lee brothers were informed about everything yesterday after they heard Sunggyu is getting divorced with Eunji. The secret about Sunggyu’s past had been shared with Sunggyu’s knowing.

 

 

Sunggyu was waiting for the time he needed to step inside the press conference. His mind wandered away to the one who he missed so much.

 

(Flashback)

“Gyugyu.” Sunggyu startled by the tight back hug. He wiggled a bit.

“You suffocated me, Hyunie.” Sunggyu groaned. Woohyun grinned and whistled, still hugging Sunggyu tight. “Namu.”

“Tsk. Don’t call me that.” Woohyun pouted. Sunggyu turned slightly looking at his boyfriend’s face.

“Why you’re here anyway?” Sunggyu asked. It’s rare for Woohyun to come and find him at the university library. Woohyun mostly will sit in the park with his music player whenever Sunggyu needed to be in the library for his study. Sunggyu took one literature subject for his graduation credits which Woohyun applied for other subject that more like him. So they had a time where Sunggyu will be in the library studying and Woohyun stayed at the park near the building. Well, the younger is not fond of quiet place plus Sunggyu kept him away as he really can’t study with Woohyun around (you know how naughty Woohyun is and the younger’s hands just can’t keep still).

“You must be forgotten it, Gyugyu. You promised me to skip your study for today.” Sunggyu wrinkled.

“I say that? Why?” Woohyun groaned and let him go, sitting beside Sunggyu. No one saw them as Sunggyu always pick a place that secluded and hidden from the people’s view. Sunggyu looked at the pouting younger beside him.

“You forgot we’re celeb

Please log in to read the full chapter