MMS #32

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Why being so stupid?♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“No! I’m sure you’re lying Harry. I’m very sure you know this already.” William shouted to the phone. He received call from his brother right after he finished his shooting that day. He was in his hotel room, facing the night view.

“I didn’t know, William. Why you can’t believe me, your own brother?”

“My gut tells me.”

“What the the excuse you gave me?”

“Argh, damn it. Hyung, seriously I want to go back to South Korea.”

“No!” William wrinkled to the too fast reaction from Harry. He heard the other coughed a bit. “I’m not letting you to go back and see him.”

“But hyung, I-”

“You promised me first that you’re really leaving him behind for his own good. Think thoroughly, you’re still holding onto him aren’t you?” William got tongue-tied.

“But-”

“Do you regret it, Woohyun?” Harry’s soft voice made William bit his lips, hard. He softly shook his head.

“No…no, I’m not regretting it. I’m doing the right way, me leaving is the best way.” William gripped his phone tightly. It was painful to say that out loud but like it was being embedded in his mind, he flowed out that line just perfectly. He heard Harry’s sigh on the other line.

“Whatever, Woohyun. It’s your choice, but with you going back and meeting him won’t make anything better. You should just stay silent and ignore this.” William bit his lips. He took a breath.

“Okay. You’re right. But somehow, you actually know this news earlier don’t you?” William asked again. Harry grunted.

“I’m not lying!” William laughed to hear Harry’s annoyed tone.

“Okay, okay. Just kidding. I’m just getting weird and weirder after knowing this news. Never mind, I will ignore this. Okay Harry, meet you soon.” Harry hummed and the call ended. William settled his phone on the small table near him. He stared at the dark night. ‘Why you’re being stupid, Kim Sunggyu? Stupid hamster.’ William sighed heavily.

On the other side, Harry was staring at his phone sighing. “I’m sorry, dongseng. You should endure a bit before you could meet him. I will make sure it will be easy for you. Waiting is love.” Harry got up from his seat as Leo knocked his door, calling him for a client-dining-meeting.

 

 

L knocked onto someone when he emerged from the bathroom. “Sorry.” He didn’t get reply but he said nothing when he noticed it’s the maknae. He let the younger pass while he stepped to his own room. It had been three weeks since that day and their relationship didn’t improve and somehow, their manager started to see and be suspicious of them. But Hyoan still didn’t call up L for a talk.

He pulled down his black wife-beater and grabbed his black jacket on the bed. He had a schedule earlier than the other two before they had a practice for their upcoming comeback. Their comeback was scheduled a week after they finished their variety recording which that’s a month from now on. L just hoped they won’t disappoint their fans with this comeback. They still went on with the same concept as the previous one but it’s more matured if you asked L about the comparison with their previous comeback. L was more worried on their appearance and performance as they’re not in the good term yet. He knew he had to do something as he’s the leader but he was clueless as it’s involving his own feeling.

“L, ppalli.”

“Neh, hyung. Coming.” L grabbed his bag and walked out from his room after getting called by Hyoan. He startled when he almost bumped to the tall human post in front of his door. They were just looking at each other before L turned away, quickly marching to the main door and left. Sungyeol sighed heavily.

“Damn.” Sungyeol messed his bed hair and scrambled to the kitchen for his breakfast. He had missed Sungjong who was looking the scene behind the bathroom door.

‘You lied hyung, I’m sure you’re lying. Why being so stupid, Yeol hyung?’ Sungjong gripped the knob. ‘I hate you hyung.’

 

 

Three months later

“Hey, check this. The best song ever.” A girl said to her friends. They’re wearing school uniform. The said girl showed her phone to the rest. Not far from them in the same place, there were some ladies watching the same thing as the school girls.

“Hi. Well, this is awkward. I will greet you guys again.” The male in the video grinned sheepishly and bowed to the camera. “Annyeonghaseyeo. It’s me, Nam Woohyun. Is there anyone miss me? I hope I still have fans.” The male giggled to himself. “It’s just I’m still busy with my schedule and probably will have to wait for more time before I could back as singer in Korea so I asked my agency to let me released a song through web. This song will be available on Melon and iTunes soon, two days from this video is released.” The male took a guitar from his side.

“I will be singing a new song I composed by my own. I’m not good in composing and I hope you won’t put too much hope. But still I hope you will love the song. It’s the second song I ever composed until now. It’s titled Only Tears. Enjoy this little gift from and hope we’ll meet again soon. I promise you I will be back on stage. Love you, my fans.” He began to pluck the string. The slow melody softly came out from the speaker.

Saranghanda mianhada
Geurae deoneun andoegesseo
Nan dagagal jagyeok jocha eobseo
Nal saranghaji ma

Naegen maeumeul naeeojul yeoyudo eobseo
Maeireul himgyeopge salgo
Haruga beogeowo ulgo

O nan.. Nege jul su inneunge eobseo
Missing u
Ttatteutan maldo motae
I missing u
Gamhi baral sudo eobseo
I missing u
Ireoke mireonae
Naegen gajingeon simjangppun motnan nomira

Chamgoisseo apeujiman
Naegen nunmuldo sachiya;
Neol barabol jagyeok jocha eobseo
Nal baraboji ma;

Ara neo inneun geugose nae mami isseo
Sumgyeori daheul georie
Eonjena gateun jarie

O nan.. Nege jul su inneunge eobseo
Missing u
Ttatteutan maldo motae
I missing u
Gamhi baral sudo eobseo
I missing u
Ireoke mireonae

Sesang nuguboda
Neoreul saranghagie chama deo;

O nan.. Ni son jabajul suga eobseo
Missing you
Nunmulman angilkkabwa
I missing you
Hamkke hajal suga eobseo
I missing you
Ireokke doraseo
Naegen gajingeon simjangppun motnan nomira

Please log in to read the full chapter