MMS #39 - Finale 4/5

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Man in Love♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The younger opened his red Peugeot RCZ Coupe’s passenger door for Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled and thanked him. Woohyun went to the driver’s seat and started the engine. They left Sunggyu’s house. Sunggyu turned to his younger boyfriend. “Where are we going today? You know I just have a week free starting today and I thought to sleep the whole day today after the packed schedules.” Sunggyu said, obvious pout spotted by Woohyun who took a glance at the elder. The younger chuckled lightly.

“Oh Gyu. You know I got the same schedule as you, babe.” Sunggyu huffed. “But this whole week, Mama arranged to do the preparation.” Woohyun stopped at the red light and turned, giving his smile. “Sorry. I know you’re tired.” Woohyun stretched his hand. Sunggyu took it and sighed.

“Can’t we postpone it tomorrow? I just want sleep~” Sunggyu unconsciously whined. Woohyun smirked and Sunggyu blushed when he noticed what he had done. “Aish.” Woohyun guffawed and pinched Sunggyu’s squishy cheek (he was glad he succeeded his mission to put back the squishy cheeks as Sunggyu got skinnier since he went to Seattle). Sunggyu pouted.

“God, stop being so cute, Gyu. You know that will be the death of me.” Sunggyu raised his brow, purposely jutted his lips more. Woohyun rolled his eyes and moved to kiss the elder but the honking from behind made him stop. Woohyun cursed lightly when he saw the light turned green. “Time just loves to mess with me.” Sunggyu let out a breathy laugh and rubbed the pad of his thumb on Woohyun’s skin. The younger smiled a bit.

The ride was about an hour and they came out from the car after Woohyun safely parked in front of a boutique. Sunggyu stared the display beside the front door in awe. Woohyun locked his car and moved swiftly beside Sunggyu, settled his arm around Sunggyu’s waist protectively. Sunggyu frowned and pushed him slightly, conscious about their public surrounding. Woohyun smiled. “Don’t do that, we’re in public.”

“Doesn’t care because it’s not much people around here when it’s still early. Let’s go inside, Mama and Mummy are waiting inside.” Sunggyu looked at the younger. Woohyun formed an O. “Oh, right. Mummy is Boohyun hyung’s foster mother.” Sunggyu nodded.

“I thought you’re talking about my mom.” Woohyun smiled awkwardly. Sunggyu smiled back. “I’m fine. Come on, shouldn’t let them wait.” Woohyun grinned sheepishly and walked with Sunggyu into the store. Just when they got in, the squeal filled the room.

“Omona, the lovebird is here. Okay. Come on faster. We have some design in our head for you two.” Sunggyu blinked when unrecognized lady greeted them and took them deeper into the store. Sunggyu met his eyes with Mrs. Jung. The mother smiled.

“Mummy. Wow, your Hangul worked fine.”

“Oh shut up. I manage to take some lesson with your Mama while waiting for you.” Tiffany sent a wink to Woohyun and turned to the clueless Sunggyu. “Ah, right. You never meet me, so rude of me not introducing myself. I’m Boohyun’s mother, Tiffany Lee Yumi. But I’m here for you. Woohyun have his Mama.”

“Mummy.” Woohyun gave her a look. Tiffany laughed. Sunggyu greeted her back.

“Now, let they get your measurement and come here to pick the suit we picked. You are free to see the others too.” Mrs. Jung said and patted the two males’ back, pointing to the lady near them who are waiting to get the measurement. Woohyun let Sunggyu do it first and he talked to the mothers.

Sunggyu watched them as he was getting measured. Woohyun looked so happy around his two-mothers and the elder smiled slightly, missing his own mother. He couldn’t get in touch with her, the press conference is the first and last time he met his mother after his parents divorced. Sunggyu exhaled lightly, trying to get rid of the heavy feeling in his heart. “Hey, don’t look sad.” Sunggyu startled when he heard Tiffany’s voice so near to him. He turned and then looked at the couch they’re filling in. Woohyun was there with Mrs. Jung only. Sunggyu turned to Tiffany. He flashed a nervous smile.

“I’m fine.”

“I don’t know it is a good idea I came here.” Sunggyu startled.

“Eh, it’s fine. I’m happy to see you, Mrs. Lee.” Tiffany chuckled.

“It’s Mrs. Jonathon, dear.” Sunggyu blinked.

“I’m sorry, my mistake.” Tiffany shook her head and took Sunggyu’s hand. Sunggyu startled to the sudden warmth.

“I hope you can treat me as your own mother. I’m not trying to fill the spot but everyone needs a place to lean on, a place feels like a mother and I’m sincerely wanted to be one for you. I have no kids on my own and all this long, I received love from Boohyun, Woohyun and Taylor, even Leo as well. And I want to share it with you too. Never think that you’re all alone. You have me, Mrs. Jung, Woohyun and others.” Sunggyu gulped, trying not to get teary. Surely, his heart ached to each word. He missed his mother.

“Thank you, Mrs. Jonathon.” Tiffany smiled.

“You can call me Mummy. Like Woohyun do.” Sunggyu smiled a little bit.

“Thank you, M-mummy.” Tiffany smiled and patted Sunggyu’s hand.

“Good boy.” Tiffany noticed the measurement was done and she called over Woohyun. She took Sunggyu with her to the side, displaying the four outfits she and Mrs. Jung picked earlier. Woohyun was looking as well as Mrs. Jung called him to look. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun.

“Do you like any?” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun moved his lips right and left, thinking.

“I love it if you’re wearing the creamy coat with floral design one.” Sunggyu turned and wrinkled. He turned and huffed at Woohyun.

“Seriously, Hyunie? Why flower?” Woohyun grinned.

“Because you’re my flower.” Sunggyu flushed red while Mrs. Jung, Tiffany and the lady laughed to Woohyun’s cringing word and also his implicit meaning hint. Sunggyu sent a death glare.

“Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu growled lowly but caught by Woohyun nevertheless. Woohyun smiled.

“Did I say something wrong?”

“Obviously, you’re just being greasy or talking dirty, boy?” Mrs. Jung asked. Woohyun raised his brow and laughed soon after, which made Sunggyu grunted with redder face.

“Oh gosh, Mama, Mummy. You’re thinking too deep! I didn’t mean that.” Woohyun said, denying but his stupid grin made Sunggyu rolled his eyes. He knew his boyfriend just denied that for sake of the entertainment (for Woohyun only, of course). Mrs. Jung already shook her head, knowing her son too much.

“Okay, anyway. I do think that mentioned suit is so good on Sunggyu.” Tiffany said. Sunggyu turned to Tiffany.

“Mummy.” He shamelessly whined little bit. Tiffany chuckled while the other amused by the fact that Sunggyu whined did just now.

“I’m serious, Sunggyu. It’s not meant to support Woohyun’s tease but seriously, Woohyun said the true. It’s the perfect design for you.”

“But-”

“But it’s nice on Woohyun too.” Mrs. Jung eyed Woohyun. Woohyun blinked.

“Eh?” Sunggyu grinned.

“Ah, yeah. Shouldn’t we get the same suit then?” Woohyun raised his brow.

“No. It’s not that good on me.” Woohyun stepped towards Sunggyu when he finished with the measurement. Sunggyu was grinning when he found uneasiness in Woohyun’s eyes.

“Why wouldn’t? You’re more handsome than me.” Sunggyu pouted to his own statement. Hate to admit, but Woohyun indeed more handsome than himself. That’s proved by the number of Woohyun’s fans. But Woohyun always retorted him with ‘he debuted as a singer earlier’ fact. Woohyun pinched that pout that made the elder whined.

“No, beautiful. I rather go with plain black. Like that one.” Woohyun pointed the black suit. Sunggyu scoffed.

“No. No black.” Sunggyu wiggled his forefinger in front of Woohyun. Woohyun pouted. “I think that’s suited our best men anyway.”

“Ah, but I want that.” Mrs. Jung stepped in into their tiny fight.

“I don’t agree you get that suit also, Woohyun ah.” She looked around the dolls in front of them. Tiffany also was looking for a suitable suit for Woohyun.

“Ah, I have idea.” Tiffany said and walked to one of the dolls. She smiled. “How about this?” A plain white suit with golden irregular lining on it was shown to them. Mrs. Jung nodded while the males looked at Tiffany.

“Seriously? Is that too…shining?” Tiffany rolled her eyes to Woohyun’s words.

“No, it’s fine. You should shine brighter anyway, as it’s your wedding.” Sunggyu tapped his chin and moved around to look for other design in the boutique. He smiled.

“I like that one.” Sunggyu pointed to a plain creamy white coat. It’s simple but stunning. Woohyun raised his brow, somehow liking the choice as well. Sunggyu turned to the lady. “Do you have this suit but golden, not creamy?” The lady nodded and brought the described suit. Sunggyu nodded.

Woohyun smiled too. “I like it both anyway.” Sunggyu smiled.

“Go and try this, how it will look like on you.” Sunggyu said and gave the creamy one to Woohyun. Woohyun took it and go to the fitting room. Mrs. Jung and Tiffany just smiled.

“Well, maybe it’s more okay to let them choose whatever they want.” Mrs. Jung said, bringing laugh to Tiffany. They waited for Woohyun for some time before the lady signalled that Woohyun is ready. Three of them turned to the curtain.

“Cheese!” Woohyun said with a big smile as he was revealed. Sunggyu blinked few times before broke into an adoration smile. “How is it?”

“Good.” / “Nice.” Mrs. Jung and Tiffany answered quickly. Woohyun stared at Sunggyu who yet stayed still with his smile.

“Gyu?”

“You’re stunning, Hyun.” Woohyun smiled and blushed slightly. The two mothers smiled to see the happy glints from the two.

“Okay, then. You still want the golden one, sir?” The lady asked. Sunggyu shook his head.

“We will just take the same suit.” Woohyun looked at Sunggyu.

“Aren’t we supposed to get a different one?” Sunggyu shook his head.

“Let’s just get the same one.” Woohyun raised his brow.

“But it should be different. Right, Mama, Mummy?” The two shrugged. “Mama, Mummy.” The mothers chuckled.

“How about this?” Tiffany stepped up to Woohyun. “Give Woohyun a bit different style because I think like this perfect for Sunggyu.” Sunggyu blinked to her words. Tiffany touched the cloth. “Here, make this as black, another lining. I think it will be great for Woohyun.” Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, as if getting his permission.

“I’m fine if Mummy likes it that way.” Sunggyu said. Tiffany smiled.

“Good. Can we do that?” Tiffany asked the lady. The lady nodded. “Good. So the black lining one is for Woohyun and this current design for Sunggyu. Settled, right?” They all nodded.

Tiffany proceeded to pay as she wanted to give this as her wedding congratulation gift. Woohyun refused as he wanted to pay but Tiffany beat him with rock-scissor-paper and she paid in the end. Mrs. Jung looked at the couple. “You said you’re postponing your wedding because of Eunji’s wedding?” Sunggyu nodded.

“The actual date is the next day to Eunji’s wedding, but I think it’s not suitable to do it that day so we changed to the other week, as we’re free already.” Woohyun said. Sunggyu smiled.

“Yeah, promotion week ended and we’re taking a break from the variety show also. Woah, I still can’t believe Eunji will get married in two weeks.” Sunggyu smiled. Woohyun just nodded a bit.

“Oh, right. We should get going if we’re done here. I’m planning to take you two for the food sample testing. Then you’re free for a date.” Mrs. Jung said, taking her handbag. Tiffany did the same. “You got the order right, Miss?” The lady nodded. Mrs. Jung turned to the other. “Let’s go, lovebirds, Yumi ah.” They left the store for the next destination.

 

 

Somewhere else in Seoul

Sungyeol swung their intertwined fingers back and forth. L just smiled looking at the elder. “Are you that happy today, Yeol?” Sungyeol turned L smiling. He nodded furiously.

“Yeah, it had been long since our last outing.” L raised his brow.

“Outing?” Sungyeol grinned.

“What?” L huffed. Sungyeol chuckled. “Do you want me to say it out loud here?” L turned to Sungyeol. Sungyeol chuckled again.

“No.”

“Good.” Sungyeol noticed something. “Hey, let’s go there. I’m hungry.” Sungyeol puckered his lips to a direction. L turned and he nodded. They two walked together to the restaurant Sungyeol picked. There were some people recognizing the two but mostly they won’t disturb them. The two often appeared around in public without any disguise, they’re confident to do that as their fans, Infinity won’t disturb them on the road. Just if they’re stopping by in a store or anywhere, some fans might ask a photo together or signature. But most fans would understand their privacy time.

People did give some looks to see their connected hands but L and Sungyeol often ignored those. Somehow, among their fans and also other fans there were talks about their relationship. But the two never come out admitting or denying anything. They decided just to stay silent and act dumb. Mr. Lee did ask the two if they wanted to publically date but they refused to do that. They wanted to stay low and at least didn’t want to create more troubles even when Mr. Lee is fine to handle the issue. L and Sungyeol just acted friendly in public or sometimes a little bit more friendly but never cross the line.

“Two jjajangbap, ajumma.” L ordered. Sungyeol was looking around and drawing smiles to the people who were looking back. A group of girls were squealing to his smiles. L kicked Sungyeol’s legs lightly. Sungyeol turned.

“What?”

“Stop flirting with people.” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Jealous are you?” L rolled his eyes. Sungyeol smiled and reached for L’s hand. “Just few smile. Don’t worry; the rest is just for you.” L rolled his eyes again, pulling his hand. Sungyeol giggled lightly. The elder placed his

Please log in to read the full chapter