MMS #21

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Leaving♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The next day

“The flight ticket is booked, Woohyun.” Taylor said as he handed the passport with the airplane ticket inside. Woohyun stared at it for a while.

“When is it?”

“Day after tomorrow.” Woohyun sighed and nodded. He placed the ticket on his bed and grabbed his bag, coming out from his room followed by Taylor. He asked Taylor to take his bag and he walked to the guest room. Woohyun knocked the door.

“Byunghun ah.”

“Yes, hyung.” An answer can be heard faintly. Woohyun guessed the younger was showering.

“Taylor already told you’re here. You will be going straight to your schedule. He will come to the apartment with your cloths. Open the door for him, okay?”

“Neh.”

“I’m going first.” Woohyun said and left to the main door. Taylor was waiting there. Two of them left the apartment together. Taylor just silently observed the actor. He was quite shocked when Woohyun came home with L.Joe last night. Woohyun told him that they went for a drink and L.Joe was terribly drunk. The actor was unable to call because the phone’s battery is dead and L.Joe didn’t have his phone with him. Plus, Woohyun didn’t know which floor Teen Top’s dorm is and ended up taking L.Joe back to his apartment.

Woohyun’s mind was away in the 15-minute ride to the company. He only had a practice today for tomorrow’s last stage he’s going to do. A press release also will be done tomorrow on his returning to America the day after tomorrow as briefed by Taylor this morning. Woohyun took a breath and remembered the talks he had with L.Joe before they went for a stage performance yesterday and continued to a bar for a drink.

 

(Flashback)

“So you’re saying that…”

“Yes, I’m sorry that I lie before because I can’t risk revealing this to anyone new.” L.Joe a breath. “L.Joe, about your feeling…”

“You can’t accept it, right hyung? Because you still love him.” Woohyun exhaled.

“I admit I still love him, but even if I already move on, I still can’t accept you, Byunghun. I only see you as a friend, a dongseng.” Woohyun said softly, feeling afraid to hurt L.Joe. But those words eventually hurt L.Joe deep. L.Joe bit his lips.

“I’m friend-zoned, brother-zoned.” L.Joe laughed awkwardly.

“Byunghun, I’m sorry.”

“Never mind, hyung. I shouldn’t get my hope high. You make the good deed for rejecting me clearly.”

“Byunghun ah…”

“I will be fine. Let’s just stay like how usually we are. I will take care of myself.” L.Joe smiled bitterly. Woohyun stared at the younger for a while before smiled back a bit. L.Joe nodded, affirming the latter not to worry. The younger didn’t want the elder to worry even though it’s very hurt like hell. L.Joe could feel he never be able to change Woohyun’s mind, he will stay as a friend to Woohyun forever.

(Flashback end)

 

 

L stepped into the practice room. The Lee brothers were already inside; both had no schedule yesterday and straight away came to the company from the dorm. L got an individual schedule on very late night yesterday and spent the night at a hotel with their main manager, Hyoan. “Morning L hyung.” Sungjong greeted the leader. L flashed a tired smile. Sungyeol took a glance at the younger.

“Are you okay, Myung?”

“I’m fine.” L said and placed his bag before starting the stretching. He was in his own world before Hyoan appeared at the door. The manager stepped in.

“L.” L turned and raised his brow. The brothers also put their attention at the manager. “Hoya called you to his room.” L wrinkled.

“Hoya hyung?” Hyoan nodded. Sungjong and Sungyeol looked at each other before turning to L. L just nodded and turned to his group members. “You guys can start first.” L said and left to find Hoya. Hyoan also left the room after advising the idols under his care not to skip the practice. Sungjong turned to his brother after the door closed.

“Yeolie hyung.”

“Neh?”

“I feel bad for L hyung.” Sungjong said, pursing his lips while stretching his back. Sungyeol was stretching his legs.

“About?”

“Everything. He seems stress out and restless ever since the scandal about Sunggyu hyung was out.” Sungyeol exhaled.

“Yes, I can see it too. But we can’t say much, Jongie. It’s all up to him to ease his worrisome and also solve his over-concern heart.” Sungyeol said, getting up straight. Sungjong huffed.

“I do wonder why exactly L hyung got very frustrated few days ago.” Sungjong said. Sungyeol looked at his dear brother. Sungjong exhaled. “There’s a secret kept hidden, hyung.”

“It’s their business, Jongie. We can’t interfere if they don’t allow us.” Sungjong sighed.

L opened Hoya’s room’s door. L spotted Hoya inside with Dongwoo. There’s no one, no trainees, backup dancers or idols. Dongwoo noticed L. “Myungsoo.” L closed the door shut and walked to the two who were sitting on the floor. L sat down in front of them.

“What’s up? Why you call me here?”

“How’s Sunggyu hyung, Myung?” Dongwoo asked. L sighed heavily.

“He didn’t eat, locking himself inside the room as soon as he reached home. He also didn’t back to his own house. Eunji also questioned to his behaviour. Hyung didn’t want to meet her yet; he avoided her at home and at work too.” L said. Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other. “Did he meet Hyunie hyung yesterday?” L asked.

“I ask Woohyun and he said yes. They talked and Woohyun asks him to let go off the past.” L widened his eyes. Hoya quickly added to Dongwoo’s word before L had a chance to get exploded.

“That’s the best way, L. Sunggyu hyung is married now, he should move on.” L sighed and messed his hair. Dongwoo and Hoya looked at the youngest Kim.

“I don’t know anymore. I don’t want hyung to be hurt and in pain, that means he needs to be back to Hyunie hyung. But, I don’t want Eunji to be hurt too, she’s too kind. Aish.” L sighed into his palms. Dongwoo patted L’s back while Hoya said something.

“It’s not too ideal if they’re back together, L. A scandal already up once, it will never end even though it’s toned down. The people will throw hate, as Woohyun considered as a marriage-breaker. It will affect their career and people’s perception on them. They’re famous people in entertainment industry.” Hoya said. L exhaled while Dongwoo sighed.

“We are stuck too, just like Sunggyu hyung.” Dongwoo said.  The other two stayed silent. “I hope you can take a look on hyung, Myung.”

“I will try my best. My schedule is not tight this week.” L said and looked at his wristwatch. “I need to get back and practice.” The couple nodded. L got up and excused himself. Dongwoo moved and placed his head on Hoya’s lap. The younger looked at his boyfriend. A sigh escaped.

“I do hope we can help hyung.” Dongwoo said.

“Me too, but this matter involved everyone. Sunggyu hyung…is hurting deeply right now. I think, only Woohyun can heal that but-”

“The consequence gonna be heavier. It’s hard to be happy when we hurt someone else.” Hoya nodded.

“I feel bad for Eunji.”

“Me too.” Dongwoo exhaled. Hoya reached for Dongwoo’s hand and held it tight.

“Let’s hope this will be solved in a good note sooner.” Dongwoo nodded. A buzz inside Hoya’s pocket made the elder looked at his boyfriend. “My phone.” Hoya pulled it out and saw he received a call. “Um?”

“Why?”

“Key called me.” Dongwoo looked at Hoya while the younger picked up the call. “Key? What’s up?”

“Hoya ssi, is Dongwoo hyung there?”

“Yes, he’s here.”

“Great, I have been calling him but it didn’t get through.” Hoya looked at his boyfriend.

“The battery might be dead.” Dongwoo took out his phone and noticed 5 missed calls. He just noticed his phone in the vibrated mode. He skipped his work for today as there’s an event in the school, the class had been cancelled and he can be not attending it. Dongwoo mouthed to Hoya. “Ah, the phone is on silent mode.”

“Put on the loudspeaker. I have something to tell.” Hoya pressed a button.

“You’re on now.”

“Dongwoo hyung! I got shocking news.” Dongwoo wrinkled and the couple looked at each other.

“What is it?”

“Woohyun. Woohyun is going back to America the day after tomorrow.” Dongwoo and Hoya widened their eyes.

“What? How did you know?” Hoya asked quickly as Dongwoo was still in shock.

“I heard from Jinsuk hyung, he told us just now. I can’t meet Woohyun until tomorrow’s night; I’m at Busan for a schedule until tomorrow. Can you check on him for me? I need to know why he’s leaving.”

“Jinsuk hyung didn’t tell you anything?” Hoya asked again.

“No, he didn’t know the full details yet. But it must be something related to the scandal.”

“It solved.” Dongwoo said out of sudden. “So why he’s going back too fast? He’s just promoting his debut for a week and more, it’s not two weeks yet.” Dongwoo bit his lips.

“Key, ppalli. The staffs are calling.” Jinsuk’s voice heard at the background. Kibum answered him before talking to the phone again. “Hyung, I need to go. Check on Woohyun about the reason and tell him to call me tonight. I need to talk with him.”

“Okay, be careful there, Key.” Dongwoo said and Hoya ended the call. The couple looked at each other. Dongwoo exhaled. “Let’s go find that guy.” Hoya nodded. The two of them got up. But they stopped as the door opened. Woohyun came in with Taylor behind. Dongwoo stared at the younger.

“Oh, Dongwoo hyung is here too. Morning, hyung, Hoya.” Woohyun greeted them. The couple just looked at him. Woohyun wrinkled when his greeting is ignored. “Why you’re staring at me like that?”

“You

Please log in to read the full chapter