MMS #30

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦One step to happiness♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]London - a month later

William massaged his temple. He felt so exhausted after the filming. When he arrived at America a month ago, he received news that he’s going to be super busy with a new filming. It’s a TV drama which the filming places involved all around the world. Just having two days break, William had to travel to Las Vegas to start the filming. Staying for about a week there and the filming crew moved to Chicago. And then, the next stop was London where he’s staying right now.

Taylor came into the room with a water bottle and pills. “Here, take this to relieve your pain, William.” William turned and took the pills. He gulped it down together with the water, grimacing to the bitterness. Taylor put the water away and sat down beside William. “Do you want to let them know you’re a little bit sick so we can shorten the hours?” William quickly shook his head.

“I can handle. I don’t want to delay people’s time.” William said as he leaned back, closing his eyes. “Where is our next stop?”

“Diego Garcia.” William just nodded slightly.

“Let me sleep for 5 minutes.”

“Okay.” It fell silence inside the room. They’re currently in the waiting room rented by the crew for the actors to rest along the filming hours for the day. There’s no one in the room as there’s a scene is being filmed outside – a scene without William in it. Taylor glanced at William. He sighed inside.

‘I’m partially objecting Harry’s decision on accepting this recording for you, William. It’s tough.’ Taylor exhaled. His phone vibrated. Taylor peeked at William before getting up, walking to the door while opening the new message.

From: Harry

How’s there? I have success on getting

agreement with JMP Agency. So, avoid

going to Seattle. As far as I remember,

it’s not in the list of filming places. But

just make sure again and don’t let

William goes there.

Taylor exhaled. ‘JMP Agency…Seattle?’ Taylor turned back to William. He sighed.

From: Taylor

Are you doing the right thing, Harry?

To meet them like that…I have doubt.

Taylor already briefed on Harry’s mysterious plan, Leo also already knew it already when Harry returned back to America with someone they knew so much. The plan was a secret between them. And still, William was kept in the dark about the plan and also the confession happened about two months ago.

From: Harry

Believe me, Tay. I want the best for

my own brother and I will prepare

everything for him so he won’t get

any hurt in order to get his own

 happiness. This is the way, Tay.

 

 

Andrew pushed the door for Eunji. Eunji smiled shyly and thanked him. She was slightly nervous as this is the first she’s going into the public with the superstar. Yup, this is the first time.

“Come on, you’re too nervous.” Andrew whispered. Eunji looked at him.

“This is nerve-wrecking, Inguk. What will people say seeing us together?” Andrew just smiled. For about more than one month they had knew each other (Eunji had prolonged her stay for two weeks), Andrew can understand Hangul but can’t answer with Hangul yet. He’s still learning.

“Well, don’t be afraid. I announced to the whole world that I’m in love and in the process of courting you.” Eunji blushed. Yep, Andrew confessed to her a week ago. It was rather awkward and everything rather than sweet.

 

(Flashback)

Eunji looked at her side as Andrew stayed silent. Ever since he sat down beside Eunji giving the waffle and drink for the day, the guy looked so distracted. Eunji wanted to ask but it just won’t come out. Andrew blinked and looked up when he felt the stare. “W-why?”

“You’re weird today, Inguk.”

“I-I’m fine.” The guy rubbed his nape, awkwardly smiled to Eunji. Eunji raised her brow.

“No, you’re not. Tell me what’s wrong.” Eunji stared at Andrew. Andrew blinked, flustering and nervous. Eunji raised his brow as Andrew chose to stay silent and look away. Eunji sighed. “What’s up with you tho?”

“I-I I…ummm…”

“You want to tell me something?” Eunji tilted her head cutely. Andrew gulped.

“Well, I actually…” Blushes appeared on Andrew’s cheeks. Eunji raised his brow.

“What you want to tell me?”Eunji asked, getting impatient.

“I-I think I like you.” Andrew ducked down his face, embarrassed. Eunji blinked, startled and stunned. Andrew bit his inner cheeks, getting more anxious with the silence. Eunji stayed still for a while before took a breath, deep.

“Inguk, you know exactly I’m a divorcee and I’m still in the phase of forgetting my ex-husband and…”

“I still like you, that’s the matter.” Eunji startled when the voice turned serious and confident. Andrew now looked back at her, staring into her eyes. He was no longer nervous, didn’t know where the confident comes but he didn’t like the words Eunji said just now.

“Inguk. Listen, you’re someone and I…”

“I just tell you my feelings honestly because I’m unable to hide or deny it. I like you and hoping that you…”

“But, Andrew…”

“I won’t back up. You said you’re trying to forget your ex-husband, and then I will court you until you’re falling for me.”

“Andrew, listen…”

“No, you listen to me.” The guy shook his head. “I’m going to tell the world that I’m in love with someone and trying to get her heart. And that’s you.”

“But you’re making a step that probably ruined your…”

“Never think of it.” Andrew said and took Eunji’s hand. Eunji startled. “Just focus on me, I will make you happy. I love you, Jung Eunji.” Eunji stiffened. Their eyes met for quite some time until Andrew looked away, embarrassed. He snapped from his awaken-confidence and turned shy again. Eunji blinked, amused with those changes but it’s somehow looked cute in her deepest heart. The rest of the day was turned awkward with Andrew’s nervousness and shyness.

(Flashback end)

 

“Eunji.” Eunji blinked when Andrew called her. Eunji smiled shyly and followed him. It was just that day Andrew acted shy and all. Like he said, the next day media went viral on Andrew’s confession through his SNS regarding his feelings. And yeah, people started to give attention on Eunji too as they’re spotted to be together around the same park after the scandal was out. People doubted Leo’s statement until Andrew posted the confession a week ago. And now, people anticipated the relationship will be bloomed or not. Just lucky no one caught who Eunji is. Perhaps not many knew her as she’s not that exposed to the media even though her ex-husband is such a huge name.

“What you want to eat?” Andrew again snapped her from her long thought.

“Ah? Em, I would like to eat some pasta…” Eunji said as she looked on the menu. Andrew looked through too.

“Wanna try their seafood carbonara?” Eunji raised her brow. Andrew smiled. “It’s so delicious, believe me.”

“Okay, I take that.” Andrew smiled and ordered two plates of carbonara. The waitress excused herself leaving Andrew and Eunji alone. Some people were looking as they’re starting to notice Andrew. Eunji flustered when they gained attention. Andrew noticed Eunji’s wary eyes and looked around. He turned back to Eunji and reached for her hand.

“Hey, look at me.” Eunji’s eyes fell on his. Andrew drew a smile while caressed the hand with his thumb. Eunji blushed slightly. “Ignore the look. Just look and focus on me. Don’t worry, they’re just jealous of you because you’re so pretty.” Eunji furrowed her brow.

“Am not.”

“Yes, you’re. Amazing and gorgeous.”

“Oh, no Inguk. Stop it.” Andrew chuckled and shook his head.

“I’m going to say it every time I see you. I’m courting you, pretty.”

“Eunji, my name is.” Andrew giggled and brought Eunji’s hand in his towards his lips. Eunji startled and stunned once the soft lips pressed again her knuckles.

“Yes, you’re Jung Eunji, the woman who I love dearly.”

“Enough, I’m going to get diabetes with your sweet stuff.”

“Well, you won’t.”

“Andrew.” Andrew just chuckled. Eunji looked out the window, embarrassed.

 

 

L stunned behind the door. He was standing there, trying to get the Lee’s brothers up that morning for their new variety show filming. After his parents’ divorce news was out, he had to stay low for a week with concerns on his condition and also avoiding the wild reporters while the other two members went for various things; being MCs on music show and TV show, appeared on variety show and also doing a cameo in a drama. After L came into the public’s eyes again, Infinite F was offered to do their own variety show and the first filming was done about a week ago. His hands trembled to twist the knob.

“So, you’re admitting at last, Jongie.” L heard Sungyeol’s voice muffled by the door. Another voice heard, he knew that’s Sungjong.

“Oh, no. Please, don’t tell anything to him. I…I just don’t want this to ruin us. It’s so wrong to like him but I can’t stop it, I already love him hard. Please, Yeol hyung. Don’t let him know.”  Sungjong’s pleading voice can be recognized easily. L cupped his mouth.

‘Why…why it has to be me…’ L can’t move away from the door. He took so much time to recover f

Please log in to read the full chapter