MMS #34

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Two weeks before showcase♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]William came out from his tent. Another day started for the filming. He was sent to join a nature expenditure show filming. He did protest over this schedule but his brother didn’t listen to him and he had to do it. But somehow, he felt good once they started the filming. He loved it somehow now.

“Morning.” William greeted the crew. They smiled and greeted him back. All of the crews and also two other celebrities who joined this filming were sitting in a circle on a mat, eating their breakfast. William spotted Taylor and came to him. Taylor passed his breakfast portion as William took the empty place beside Taylor. The actor thanked his manager and began to eat.

“You look hungry.” The director said. William just grinned.

“Maybe, but we need to appreciate every bite of food.” Some crews chuckled and some just smiled. William just laughed along. The breakfast was noisy with the conversation but they didn’t take long time in eating because they’re going to move places before lunch came and started the filming. As William emptied his plate, Taylor nudged him and told that they needed to talk. William just nodded and went to put away his plate then walked to Taylor who waited him in front of their tent.

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh, well. You know I went to the town yesterday with the crew to get extra food supply, right?” William nodded. Taylor exhaled. “Well, I managed to get coverage and there’s a message sent by Harry few days ago.” William raised his brow.

“He should know we won’t get the message…why he still sent it?”

“He forgot I think because he explained it later on but you need to know the content, at least you’re preparing.” William looked at Taylor.

“What?”

“Two days after we returned from this filming, you’re going back to Korea.” William widened his eyes.

“What? Why?”

Taylor took a breath. “Well, he said the second album project is on. So you will be back, for the project. It will be longer period of preparation this time.” William rubbed his nape, he was thinking.

“Aish, why hyung kept rushing things here and there without telling me? He kept me working for this whole year!” William huffed. Taylor sent an apologetic look. William sighed. “What did you reply to him?”

“Nothing because I realize the message late and there’s no coverage anymore.” William sighed.

“I don’t think we could postpone the time once we’re back. Aish, that stupid man.” William grunted. The director called them. The conversation was cut off just like that and they’re going for the filming.

 

 

“Dongho! Lee Dongho!” An 8 years old kid ran towards the guy who called him. “Come, we’re going back right now. Your grandpa came.” The boy grinned.

“Grandpa is here, mummy?” The guy nodded. “Yeay, grandpa must be coming to give me my present.” The boy giggled while the guy just smiled.

“Aigoo, you spoilt boy. Don’t ask so many present.” The boy smiled.

“Grandpa asks me.” The guy just shook his head.

“Don’t always be demanded boy, okay?” The boy pouted a bit but nodded after that. The guy smiled and ruffled the hair. “Good boy. Let’s go.” The guy held out his hand and the boy took it, intertwined their fingers.

“Mummy, is daddy home too?” Dongho asked.

“Yup, daddy comes home with grandpa.” Dongho skipped a bit.

“Yeay.” The guy chuckled to see his son’s behaviour. Compare to him, his son really closed to his husband. But he’s not jealous as his son loves him as much as he loves his daddy. He didn’t regret to take this cute ball into their life a week before. Yes, Lee Dongho is adopted by him and his husband. This boy is one of his students and about two week ago, he lost his parents in an accident. Being a soft-hearted and kind guy, he pleaded his husband to take the poor as their sons. It’s a complicated process but they managed to get the permission. They didn’t change his first name, only the last name is changed to his husband’s surname.

“You’re back, hon.” He smiled as they’re greeted at the door. Dongho jumped to his daddy for a hug. The husband smiled. He just followed the father and son inside the house. Dongho excitedly jumped down from his husband’s arm when the boy saw his grandfather.

“Lee Dongho! Don’t jump down like that. You could get hurt.” He reminded. Dongho just grinned when he settled on his grandfather’s lap.

“Don’t scold the child like that, Dongwoo. Dongho ah, grandpa bought the toy. I put it in your room. Be good to your parents like you promised me, okay?” Mr. Lee said. The boy nodded and they wrapped their pinky. Dongho smiled widely and excitedly asked if he could go and play with the new toy. Dongwoo nagged a bit to the boy to behave but Mr. Lee stopped the male and let Dongho went upstairs. Once Dongho disappeared from the view, Mr. Lee looked at the couple. “I have something to tell you two anyway.”

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other than back to Mr. Lee. “Is there anything wrong, father? Don’t leave us in suspense.” Mr. Lee chuckled.

“Gah, you’re not changing at all even after you’re married, Lee Howon. Still impatient.” Hoya pouted. Mr. Lee chuckled. “Oh, well. I think you already know Sunggyu will come back.” They nodded.

“We see the news on the internet.”

“So, I need your help.” Hoya and Dongwoo wrinkled as they heard that. They looked at each other and back to Mr. Lee, waiting for the next word.

 

 

Seattle

“So, the special performance will go with the bonus track.” Sam nodded to his stage manager. The male took a note. “Okay then, you will perform all your songs.”

“Okay, I’m fine with it. It’s not much dance, I can manage.” The director nodded and turned to the other staffs present in the meeting. They exchanged glances and nodded to each other.

“So we decided it like that. You will depart to Korea with the dance team together.” Sam nodded and the director dismissed them. Sam walked out from the meeting room with his manager. From far, Sam spotted Leo.

“Hey, Leo.” Leo gave slight nods.

“Harry wants to meet you, he’s waiting at a restaurant.” Sam raised his brow. “He just said that.”

“Okay then.” Sam turned to his manager and told him he can go first as Leo will send him home. The manager nodded to him. Leo led the way for Sam. A ringtone heard and Leo touched his pocket, his phone is vibrating. He pulled the device out and read the new message. Leo unconsciously smiled and it didn’t go unnoticed by Sam. Somehow the male stunned to see that smile. “Wow, you have a gorgeous smile.”

Leo startled and turned to Sam. His cheeks got redder with the compliment. Sam smiled meaningfully, liking the shy cute Leo he saw today for the first time. “No, no. I’m not. I-” Sam raised his brow in playful manner to see the flustered male in front of him. He chuckled while Leo kept looking down and walked away, embarrassed.

“Wow, wow. Seriously. You’re changing. We are just not meeting each other for one or two weeks…and you changed. Wow, must be you’re in love, aren’t you?” Sam cooed. Leo blushed harder, he didn’t stop walking. Sam kept his pace as same as Leo, so he could see the face. He teased when the face became redder like a tomato.

“I- I, erm…”

“Chagi~” Sam raised his brow to hear that. A cheery male came closer to them, or exactly Leo. Leo cupped half of his face as his arm was locked by him, being shy. “My job is done. Oh.” The cheery male noticed Sam. “Hey, Sunggyu ssi.”

Sunggyu smiled. “Hi, Kennie. Nice to meet you.” Ken smiled back. Sunggyu grinned over the linked arms. “Aww, you must be the reason of the sudden rare smile on Leo’s cold face.” Ken blinked dumbly and glanced at the mentioned male. Seeing the red flushed face, Ken giggled. He gave a light peck on the cheek, taken Leo by surprise while Sunggyu cooed over them. “Aigoo, you make me cringe.”

Ken grinned. “Haha, I don’t care about that, Sunggyu ssi. Anyway, stop tease Taekwoon hyung. He’s su

Please log in to read the full chapter