MMS #14

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Too close to the liking♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]That weekend

The assistant was wiping Woohyun’s sweaty face. The makeup artist came to him and fixed his makeup. The MV recording already started and right now they’re doing Woohyun’s solo dancing part. As from what Taylor told him, once he done with the MV recording, he will be straight away taking jacket photo for the album. From that, the actor could guess he could no more hiding from people’s eyes and he just hoped he will be still alive until he finished this project.

“Hyung. Kibum hyung sent you a message.” Woohyun turned and saw L.Joe coming towards him. After his solo dance, they will be starting the group dance. Woohyun smiled when L.Joe came to him with a full makeup face and stylish outfit.

“You look so good in that…kinda hip hop style?” Woohyun said and praised, leaving L.Joe blushed. L.Joe cleared his throat and shoved the phone to Woohyun. Woohyun chuckled as he saw the blush. “Aww, are you being shy?” L.Joe slapped Woohyun’s arm. Woohyun chuckled again and then read the text.

From: Kibumie

I will visit you at your MV recording

In an hour. Are you still there, Namu?

Woohyun replied the text and handed his phone the assistant, asking her to keep it for him. She nodded and took the phone. The MV director called Woohyun and L.Joe. They quickly walked to him.

“Okay, here. The group dancing will be on the water and there are tiny sprinkles of water from above, gives raining effect.” The director showed the set. Woohyun and L.Joe turned. The background was in pure black and two spotlights on the ground level shone the water-filled stage. “L.Joe, you gonna come in while you rap from the back of the curtain in the centre. There will be two staffs pulling the curtain revealing you and you gonna do like how your practice. You will exit at the back same place again, okay?” L.Joe nodded.

“So, we gonna do the dance from the start?” Woohyun asked. The director nodded.

“We will take a full dance from start till beginning in some shot. Ouh, be extra careful as it’s kind of slippery and the water gonna splashed here and there. Be careful of that.”

“It gonna be cold.” L.Joe commented. The director smiled.

“Don’t worry, the studio temperature is up. And yeah, you gonna sweating like crazy from the dancing.” L.Joe grinned. “Okay, ready to the position.” The two walked to the stage. The spotlights lighted up. L.Joe mouthed fighting to Woohyun. Woohyun smiled and mouthed back the same thing. He then turned to his backup dancers saying the same thing. They all nodded and smiled.

The music started from the start. Woohyun and the backup dancers gave their best. As Woohyun was very focused on his MV recording, he didn’t realize someone was watching over him in between the staff. Kim Sunggyu. He didn’t really reveal himself being there but Woohyun’s makeup artist noticed the producer and greeted him. He just dismissed her with a nod and asked her to shut up about his appearance. She just nodded.

When L.Joe’s rap part came, L.Joe came out and joined the rest to dance.

Yesterday geudaen deo meoreojyeo
(Yesterday, you get farther away)

Galsurok nan deo eoduwojyeo gyesok eomuljjeong daemyeo muneojyeo
(The more I go, the more afraid I get – I don’t know what to do and I break down)

Eorinai cheoreom tto ureosseo
(Like a child, I cry again)

Barkge doragadeon nae sesangi neo tteonan dwi modeunge jejarieseo
(My world that turned so brightly has now stopped in place after you left)

Dotong umjigijil anha ne jansang, ichyeojijil anha
(The image of you will not budge, it cannot be forgotten)

The dance steps during L.Joe’s first rap verse had a close interaction with Woohyun, which there’s some touching each other body. Hoya did that because he noticed L.Joe likes Woohyun and that trainer purposely doing that. Woohyun who is oblivious didn’t know anything while L.Joe was quite shy at first but he kept his calm and professional side.

Sunggyu frowned. The scene before him made him choked and furious a second later. He never see the dance steps before (not he didn’t want to see but he stopped himself). Sunggyu bit his lips.

Siganeun neomuna ppareuge heulleoseo naegeseo tto
(Time passes too fast so you grow farther away from me again)

Gieogeun tto neomuna do swipgeman negeseo
(Memories are forgotten way too easily)

Neoegeneun geunyang jinagan haruui kkeut
(To you, it’s just the end of a passing by day)

Naegen gamdanghal su eomneun apeumui sijag
(To me, it’s the start of a pain that I cannot handle)

Sunggyu snorted, a bit loud that making people in 10 inch radius turned to him. That producer kept his poker face but his face was red. He was lucky the MV director was far away from him or he gonna get scold for making a sound. But how can’t he? The two were dancing so close, with L.Joe behind Woohyun and literally like hugging the actor with the hand movement. The two faces were stoic but Sunggyu discovered something in L.Joe’s eyes and he didn’t like it. Sunggyu somehow cursed Hoya inside his heart as he knew the choreography is that guy’s.

“Okay, one cut done! It’s fine, but I want to have another two cuts. You can take 2-minute break.” The MV director said. The makeup artists quickly made their own moves to fix Woohyun and L.Joe’s makeup that ruined because of the water. The makeup was just making the two looked paler, just like how the broken concept they chose should be. While the makeup artists were doing their job, Woohyun caught someone familiar from a corner of his eyes. He tried to turn but the makeup artist prevented him from looking. Woohyun had to stay still.

When he had his freedom, he turned but no one was there. Woohyun furrowed his brows. ‘I’m sure I saw him…’

“Namu!” Woohyun turned as he heard his best friend’s voice. He grinned.

“You’re here, Kibumie. Thanks for coming.” Kibum smiled.

“I’m showing my support. Here, some energizing drinks for you.” Kibum gave two cans of drinks for Woohyun and one for L.Joe. “I bought for the staff too. And L.Joe, you get the same amount as the staff. Two is just special for Woohyun.” L.Joe chuckled.

“Neh, Key sunbae.” Kibum smiled and turned to Woohyun. L.Joe excused himself to let the two best friend talked.

“How’s it, are you tired?”

“A bit but it’s just half day passed. I’m gonna do for two-day straight recording and also jacket photo. So I need to thank you for this.” Woohyun showed the drinks. Kibum nodded.

“I record MV too and I know the hectic. Anyway, I hope you can go through it very fine.” Woohyun thanked him. Kibum looked around. “Where’s your manager?”

“Taylor?” Kibum nodded. “He’s going to buy lunch.”

“I’m coming with Jinsuk hyung.” Kibum turned and pointed to the mentioned name. Jinsuk smiled to Woohyun as their eyes met. Woohyun smiled back. “I can’t be here for long, I have variety show recording after this. But I want to see you recording.” Kibum said. Just before Woohyun could answer, the director called for the next record. Kibum grinned. “Very good, I just watch for a while then and I will leave.”

“Okay. Thanks for coming again, Kibumie.” Kibum nodded and they exchanged a hug before Woohyun walked to the stage again. The next cut started but this time they stopped in the middle few times as few dancers made a mistake. The recording continued for some good hours.

 

 

Hoya flinched as the door of his practice room was slammed hard. He turned and frowned. “Sunggyu hyung?” The dance trainer wrinkled as Sunggyu suddenly came to his room. The face was very hard and red. “Hyung, what’s up? Are you mad or angry with someone?” Sunggyu exhaled harshly and plopped on the floor, sighing.

“Nothing, just wanted to be here for a while. Ignore me and do what you’re doing.” Sunggyu said coldly and sprawled on the floor, closing his eyes. Hoya wrinkled and turned to the elder, confused. He wanted to ask but Sunggyu’s hard face made him stop saying anything. He stopped the song (Hoya was making a new dance step for trainee’s practice).

“Are you sure or want me to leave the room for you? You don’t look good hyung.” Hoya said after a good silence.  He heard Sunggyu sighing.

“Is it okay?” Hoya nodded but seeing Sunggyu didn’t look at him, he answered yes. “Thanks Howon.” Hoya muttered soft ‘welcome’ before stepping out. He knew when Sunggyu used his real name, that guy is very serious and grateful.

Sunggyu shouted loudly once the door closed. He messed his own hair. “Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!” Sunggyu hollered; his lips quivered. He almost got mad at Hoya for that choreography and that’s gonna be a very dangerous thing because Hoya knew nothing about his past with Woohyun and he didn’t want anyone to know or discover that. If he didn’t control himself, he will be doomed for real.

“You’re so crazy,

Please log in to read the full chapter