MMS #8

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Locked♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The next day

Sunggyu drove alone that morning without Eunji. He had to go early as he had a meeting with the drama production team which he produced an OST for them and thought he will go home very late tonight, considering that he deadly wanted to finish the songs for his debut. Even though actually, he have no idea yet for that. When Sunggyu arrived at the company, it was already 12 pm.

He sighed as he was waiting for the elevator to come down. Eunji was texting him just now, asking if they’re able to grab the lunch together. Sunggyu told his wife to eat with someone else as he had many things to do and Jaeyoung already bought him the lunch. He stepped into the elevator and scanned his card before pressing button 1. Just before the door closed, someone else pushed the button outside. The door opened again and Sunggyu stiffened at the sight of person outside.

Woohyun blinked, he didn’t know he will meet Sunggyu in the elevator. Just lucky Taylor was with him. His manager politely bowed a bit to Sunggyu. The two guys entered and Taylor scanned Woohyun’s card. The elevator went up. They just stayed silent; no one was able to say anything. Taylor was praying inside his heart they won’t meet Harry by chance right now as Harry was currently in the building, meeting Mr. Lee with his assistant, Leo. The door opened when they arrived at the first level. Taylor and Woohyun stepped out first, followed by Sunggyu. Sunggyu gave a glance to the two before walking away, ignored them. Taylor looked at Woohyun.

“Are you going to his room, William?” Woohyun shrugged.

“I don’t know and yet, hyung is not saying anything yet. They’re still in the meeting?” Taylor shrugged his shoulder. “Kibum texts me just now, he’s practicing alone in one of the vocal practice room. Let’s just go to him.” Taylor nodded. They walked away from the elevator and headed to the room where Kibum was.

“Oh, hyung. You have arrived.” Sunggyu was greeted by Jaeyoung’s voice when he opened the door. He flashed a smile to the younger and noticed Seungheon was in the cabin. “He had free time today so we’re recording for that song.” Sunggyu nodded. He took his seat and pushed a button.

“How is it, Seungheon ah?” The guy inside the cabin grinned.

“I love it, hyung. I will work hard.” Sunggyu nodded. He turned to Jaeyoung, releasing the button he pressed.

“You continue with him, I will just monitor. I need to fix some lines in the OST lyrics. They want some changes and we will proceed the recording tomorrow. They had chosen the singer.” Sunggyu said and moved to use the computer near him. Jaeyoung looked at Sunggyu.

“Who is it, hyung?” Jaeyoung signalled to Seungheon to wait for a while.

“Park Yoochun ssi, their main lead.” Jaeyoung nodded. He pressed the same button.

“Seungheon ssi, we will start from the second verse, okay?” Seungheon signalled ‘OK’. Jaeyoung played the song. Sunggyu was doing his job while listening to Seungheon’s singing at the same time. The recording went on; eventually Sunggyu wasn’t able to do much with his job as he was spotting Seungheon’s mistakes.

“Seungheon ah, you didn’t reach the exact note for the chorus. Make it higher.” Seungheon nodded. They’re re-doing the chorus part for numerous times already where it was leading Sunggyu to stop his work and interrupted them. Seungheon tried again, but Jaeyoung noticed the hard face of the producer. Sunggyu sighed and stopped the song. “Seungheon ah. Let’s stop here for today, you can come later. Make sure to take care of your throat.” Sunggyu said and sighed. He leaned back to his seat. Seungheon looked guilty and turned to Jaeyoung. Jaeyoung just smiled and nodded, giving him a soothing gaze. Seungheon sighed and placed the headphone on its place before coming out from the cabin with the lyric sheets.

At the same time, the door opened. The two turned. Jaeyoung quite surprised as Sunggyu didn’t lock it like usually. The producer also shocked himself, slightly cursing himself for not locking the door. But noticing the visitor, Sunggyu quickly stood up. Jaeyoung also stood while Seungheon who just came out bowing to the guests.

“Oh, did I interrupt your recording, Seungheon ah?” Seungheon shook his head and smiled.

“I just finished for today, daepyo-nim.” Mr. Lee nodded. Seungheon bade his leave and left. Sunggyu and Jaeyoung turned to Mr. Lee who was talking to the man beside him. Sunggyu wrinkled a bit; somehow the face of that man made him thinking of someone. Even that man, who was in an expensive suit, was giving him an intimidating look. Sunggyu didn’t know why tho.

“Sunggyu, Jaeyoung, this is Mr. Harry, C.Koch’s CEO. Mr. Harry, this is Kim Sunggyu, the producer and his assistant, Lee Jaeyoung.” Mr. Lee introduced the man. They shook hand. Those eyes didn’t change on Sunggyu, still murderous and intimidating. But it was opposite with Jaeyoung. Sunggyu gave a look to Mr. Lee, asking the real identity of the man. Mr. Lee smiled. “Well, he’s Woohyun’s boss. He came to Korea for another business and comes here to visit the company.” Sunggyu nodded.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Harry.” Sunggyu said out of courtesy. Jaeyoung bowed a bit. The man, Harry just smiled a bit. He looked around theroom.

“Quite a nice room. Warm feeling for the visitor.” Harry commented. Mr. Lee smiled.

“Each room is decorated by the owner. So, it’s basically Sunggyu’s idea.” Mr. Lee said. Harry just nodded.

“Quite a surprise from a man like him.” Harry said, looking at Sunggyu with unsettled look. Sunggyu wrinkled but slightly smiled. Jaeyoung also noticed the tension of the two. “I heard you’re the heir of a big company.”Sunggyu startled to the sudden personal question. Jaeyoung looked at Harry, quite surprise that the man knew about Sunggyu’s family. Mr. Lee just chuckled.

“Well, yeah. I’m losing my precious producer soon, Mr. Harry. He will take over his father’s empire when he’s 35.” Harry formed an O.

“35? That’s not that long. 9 years from now.”

“Wow, he knows your age, hyung.” Jaeyoung hissed lowly to Sunggyu. Sunggyu just blinked and kept looking at Harry who gave him a stare too. Harry just smiled; he could hear Jaeyoung’s words. He almost laughed when they thought he didn’t understand Hangul because Mr. Lee talked to the two in lower tone.

“He’s rich and can easily check on people’s background. Don’t be so surprise, Jaeyoung ah.” Mr. Lee said. Sunggyu noticed the lips of that man twitched. The producer stared at him.

“Do you by chance can understand Hangul, Mr. Harry?” Sunggyu asked. Harry blinked, tilting his head a bit, pretended he didn’t understand. Well, he’s a quick-witted man; he won’t fall easily with cheap tricks. Mr. Lee chuckled.

“He’s not, Sunggyu.” Mr. Lee looked around. “Oh, yeah. Where’s Woohyun? Didn’t I say he needs to stick with you this whole week?” Sunggyu startled. Jaeyoung was about to answer that the guy didn’t come here since morning but Sunggyu was quick to cut him off.

“He’s going to eat with his manager, I guess.” Mr. Lee eyed his worker for a while before Harry talked.

“I will like to have some time with Sunggyu, may I?” Harry said. Mr. Lee blinked but nodded a short after. He called Jaeyoung to step out and left Harry with Sunggyu alone. Sunggyu felt a weird aura emitted from Harry once the door closed. Harry stepped in further and sat on Sunggyu’s seat. Sunggyu just followed his movement.

“So, what do you want to talk about, Mr. Harry? If it’s about the song, I’m not able to start anything yet right now. I will start it this evening, so…”

“Let me just say it quick.” Sunggyu wrinkled when the tone changed, hard. Harry stared at him sharply; making Sunggyu unconsciously gulped his saliva. It was extremely murderous. “Finish your job as fast as you can and stay away from Woohyun.” Sunggyu startled to hear Harry talked in Hangul. He stared at the man for a while before saying something.

“I’m not wrong, you know Hangul. I thought my mind played with me, but you definitely had a Korean look if I look closer. But why you’re concern about that? Oh, wait. D-do you by chance…” Sunggyu wasn’t able to finish his word when Harry stood up and stood in front of him, glaring at him.

“Let me introduce myself again.” Harry said. Sunggyu didn’t move his eyes away. “Nice to meet you, Kim Sunggyu. I’m Nam Boohyun.” Sunggyu stiffened. Boohyun smirked.

“Nam Boohyun…”

“Yeah, I know you know my name. And again, I hope you stay away from Woohyun if you don’t want yourself to lose everything you have currently.” Sunggyu knitted his brow and clenched his fist.

“Why you say that? Are you planning to do something on me like I’m in the fault here? It’s not me who left mercilessly without a trace. It’s your brother! Woohyun left me betrayed me. Why you hate me when it’s not my fault?!” Sunggyu raised his voice a bit. Boohyun narrowed his eyes and grabbed Sunggyu’s collar. Sunggyu kept glaring at Boohyun, now he was in rage. Boohyun’s face was a bit red in anger.

“Because you’re a dumb, you’re blind. You’re stupid to realize and see-”

The door opened in rush and someone pulled Boohyun away from Sunggyu. There was someone else closed back the door. “Stop it, hyung. You promised me you won’t come here!” Boohyun snorted and pushed his brother’s hands away. He gave a glare to Sunggyu before scoffing.

“As much as I wanted to protect you, Woohyun, I still failed.” Boohyun said. Woohyun slightly understood that the meeting didn’t go well. After yesterday night, Boohyun told him his plan to change the producer as he can’t terminate the contract without the permission from C.Koch’s shareholders and the top management team. He didn’t have the definite reason for the termination, he won’t sell Woohyun’s personal story of course.

“I’m fine hyung, just don’t bother him.” Woohyun pushed his brother to the door. Taylor was waiting. Woohyun bowed a bit to Sunggyu. “I’m sorry about my brother. Have a nice day, I won’t bother you.” Woohyun said quickly and pushed his brother out of the room. Taylor closed the door. Sunggyu wrinkled, staring at the door with intense glare.

“What the hell? His brother insults me and- .” Sunggyu groaned and punched his chair.

Woohyun just grinned to Jaeyoung and Mr. Le

Please log in to read the full chapter