MMS #4

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Dream and meet♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Sunggyu.” Woohyun looked up. Sunggyu gulped his saliva. The sudden seriousness hinted on the younger’s face made him so nervous inside. He even didn’t realize Woohyun called him by his name, no more ‘hyung’. “I have something to tell you.”

“Wh-what?” Sunggyu asked, stuttering. Woohyun locked their eyes together. Slowly, his hand reached for Sunggyu’s cheek, cupping it tenderly. Sunggyu was confused and nervous, but his eyes stayed on Woohyun’s.

“Maybe, maybe you would hate me after I tell you this. But I didn’t want to keep this to myself anymore. Not when you almost slipped from my hand.” Sunggyu blinked, the black orbs made him felt more anxious and nerve-wrecking. Woohyun formed a small smile pulling away his hand. “Gyu. We’re friends for long. I never imagine this would happen between us, because I always thought we will be best friend forever. You’re more like family to me. You stay with me when I’m away from my hyung, you’re like my own hyung since the first time we met. I’m lucky to have you as my best friend along the way I’m growing up. I don’t think anyone can replace you for that.” Woohyun took a breath.

“Hyun, why you sudd-”

“Let me finished, please.” Woohyun pleaded. Sunggyu stared at him. “But…even though how much I wanted to keep you and our friendship forever, I can’t do it. I’m getting crazy for not telling you this. When…when Yuri started to hit on you, I’m getting pissed off. When she openly confessed her feeling, I feel like I want to shut her up. When she’s around you, I feel like I want to lock her up somewhere so she won’t linger around you.” Sunggyu wrinkled. Woohyun looked down.

“Woohyun.”

“You might hate me after I’m telling this. But I need to tell you, so I can still keep my sanity. I’m almost becoming crazy because I didn’t tell you.” Woohyun took a breath and looked up to Sunggyu. Sunggyu blinked few times, staring back at Woohyun. His heart quickened because he had a feeling that he knew what Woohyun wanted to say but the younger kept beating around the bushes making him anxious. He was worried that he held up his hope for nothing in the end. But-

“I like you, hyung. Kim Sunggyu, I love you.”

 

“Oppa yah. Oppa yah. Get up or we will be late.” Sunggyu whimpered as he heard someone called him. He slowly opened his eyes. A familiar face became his focus, a smile was given. “Are you awake?”

“Eunji.” Eunji smiled wider.

“Great you’re awake. You’re mumbling in your dream. I think you had a nightmare.” Eunji got up from the bed. Sunggyu sat up and looked around. His room. “Get up now, oppa. You will be late if you didn’t go and wash up now.” Eunji said while tidying the bed. She’s already bathed from what Sunggyu sees. Sunggyu nodded and got up, totally took off his mind from the dream just now. That damned confession. He hated any dream related to him that he kept dreaming it over and over again. Even though it wasn’t frequent and since he gets married he rarely dreamt about him, he still totally hated it. He knew it must be because of the yesterday’s encounter making him dreaming him again.

Sunggyu quickly the shower and cooled his head. He tried to forget that again. Sunggyu knew he will meet that guy again because of the project. He went to ask Mr. Lee to use another producer for that project yesterday but Mr. Lee refused his wish because of his hit-maker status also Sunggyu had no valid reason to refuse the project. In the end, he had to work with that guy by hook or by crook.

“Oppa yah, quickly finish your shower. We have 10 minutes before the traffic jam.” Eunji called.

“Okay, I will be out soon.” Sunggyu answered. He turned off the shower and took the towel. Getting covered, he walked out the bathroom and went to the wardrobe. He took out the shirt that Eunji already prepared for him. Sunggyu got ready in just 5 minutes and went downstairs. Eunji was in the living room, waiting. “Should we go now?” Eunji nodded.

“I already pack the breakfast; we just eat in the car.” Sunggyu nodded. The two of them left the house with Sunggyu’s Lamborghini. Eunji took out the breakfast as they’re on the road. “Aa~”

Sunggyu took a glance and smiled. Eunji fed him with the sandwich. “Thank you.” Sunggyu munched while his focus was on the road. Eunji just smiled.

“Oppa. What did you dream just now? You rarely mumbled in your dream. Is it a nightmare?” Sunggyu stiffened, silence for a while. He took a glance at Eunji, his wife looked at him with concern.

“Hum, I don’t remember what it is about. Um yeah, it’s a nightmare.” Sunggyu gave a smile. A damned nightmare. For Sunggyu, any dream about him is a nightmare. Eunji pouted.

“Okay. Don’t worry oppa yah. I will chase away the bad dream if you’re scared.” Eunji said. Sunggyu turned to her for a while. He chuckled.

“Haha, I will take care of it. I’m not scared tho.” Sunggyu said. Eunji just smiled and fed Sunggyu some sandwich. Sunggyu just smiled, an awkward one. He was feeling a bit nervous, funny and anxious. He knew he will meet Woohyun again today at the company. He just hoped he can stay composed. Sunggyu took a breath.

‘He was the one who left me, running away and go hiding. I will just be fine because it’s nothing now. It’s already over and I hate him for sure. You’re married, Kim Sunggyu.’ Sunggyu exhaled.

30 minutes later, the couple arrived at the basement and walked out from the car into the building. Eunji and Sunggyu scanned their card at the scanner in the elevator before pressing button 1. The elevator went up.

“Ah, Sunggyu ssi.” Sunggyu heard someone called him as soon as he stepped out from the elevator with Eunji. The couple turned. The chief producer was walking towards them.

“I will just get going first, oppa.” Eunji said and Sunggyu nodded to her.

“Meet you at lunch.” Eunji nodded and left. Mr. Ji stopped beside Sunggyu.

“I’m searching for you.” Sunggyu turned to him.

“Is there anything wrong, Mr. Ji?”

“The song you sent for the month evaluation, we decided to use it for SHINee’s comeback.” Sunggyu raised his brow.

“But it’s different from their usual style?” Sunggyu said. The two of them started to walk towards Sunggyu’s recording room. Each producer in the company was given their own recording room with one assistant. Currently the company had five producers under contract including the chief, Mr. Ji. In fact, each trainer also had their own training room. The idols and trainees just needed to go into which room belongs to their trainer. Mr. Ji smiled; Sunggyu opened the door for them as they reached his room. Jaeyoung got up and bowed to them. Sunggyu sat down with Mr. Ji on the couch. Jaeyoung also sat down.

“The leader requested for a ballad this time. He did request to have a song produced by you for his group. The group already agreed for that, they wanted a ballad as their comeback.” Jaeyoung just listened to the discussion. Sunggyu stayed silent for a while.

“But that ballad, I’m making it according to Baek Seungheon’s style and ability. It’s for his upcoming comeback.” Sunggyu said. Mr. Ji sighed.

“Can you change it? Seungheon won’t protest.”

“Seungheon already know that song is meant for him.” Jaeyoung suddenly said. Mr. Ji looked at the assistant. Jaeyoung gulped and looked down when he saw the angry eyes. Sunggyu took a breath.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Ji. But I had to go against you this time again. That song is for Seungheon and it is final. For SHINee’s ballad, I will just make a new song satisfy their vocal skills and style. When is SHINee’s comeback?” Mr. Ji looked at Sunggyu.

“In three months.” Sunggyu nodded.

“I can do it.” Mr. Ji got up.

“Okay, whatever. I will tell the rest. It’s your song anyway, but I hope you won’t do a so-so song for SHINee. They’re the second jewel of our company.” Sunggyu got up and smiled.

“Don’t worry; you can count on me Mr. Ji.” The man nodded and left. Sunggyu caught a hatred stare before the man left. Sunggyu sighed after the door closed. He sat down and exhaled. Jaeyoung looked at him.

“That old man really likes to mess with you, hyung.” Sunggyu turned to the younger. He smiled.

“Even so, he’s the chief and his priority is to make money for the company.” Sunggyu got up and went to the door. “He won’t harm us as long as we make money.” Sunggyu locked the door. He turned to Jaeyoung. “Let’s just begin the journey now; we have two songs to be finished.” Jaeyoung nodded.

 

 

Woohyun arrived at the company. He was scheduled to have a vocal training and dance practice also a meeting for discussing about his debut. Taylor drove him to the company with the van provided for them. Jinsuk was attending for the group he managed. So Taylor would stay with Woohyun for the whole day. Both of them walked out from the elevator.

“Here you are, Woohyun ssi.” Woohyun turned and smiled. Eunji was walking towards him. Taylor stood behind Woohyun. “I’m afraid that you will lose your way to my training room.” Woohyun smiled.

“Don’t worry, Eunji ssi. I remember yesterday’s tour, the company’s structure embedded in my head already.” Eunji chuckled. They headed to the room. Taylor just followed, slightly a worried look on his face appeared. They entered Eunji’s room, there’s a piano in it and also CD player. Taylor placed Woohyun’s bag at the side of the room. Eunji looked at Taylor.

“You can go and have a rest at the lounge upstairs if you want, Taylor ssi.” Taylor looked at her. He turned to Woohyun.

“I’m fine tho, Tay. Go and I will come to you later on.” Taylor nodded and left the room. Eunji sat down in front of the piano and hit a key. Woohyun turned.

“Let’s start. I need to know your talent first before I can do anything.” Woohyun nodded. He just smiled and started what Eunji instructed him to do. Just like Taylor said, once he’s doing his job, he will forget his personal issue. He hoped it will be the same when he’s meeting Sunggyu soon.

When the one hour session with Eunji ends, Woohyun left the room and went up to Hoya’s room. On the way, while he was waiting for the elevator, someone called his name. “Nam Woohyun?” Woohyun turned. His eyes widened once he recognized the person with the trademark smile he knew.

“Oh my gosh, Kim Kibum?” The slender guy squealed and jumped a bit before attacked Woohyun with a bear hug. Woohyun chuckled and struggle a bit to breathe when the guy hugged him too tight. “Wow, I’m surprised to see you here Kibumie.”

“Me too. I thought I was wrong when I saw you just now, but seriously you never change. I still can recognize you, Woohyunie.”

“I guess my handsomeness never change since I was young, huh?” Kibum rolled his eyes.

“Oh, gosh. I really hate your cockiness.” Woohyun guffawed. “Oh, right. How’s your brother? He’s still in America?” Woohyun nodded.

“Yup.” Kim Kibum is Woohyun’s best friend in the orphanage. They knew each other and were together ever since Woohyun and Boohyun were sent to the orphanage. And then when Woohyun was adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Jung, he met Kibum again in the elementary school. They then separated when they attended different junior high school. Since then, they lost contact. “Oh, right. How come you’re here?”

“You don’t know? I’m an idol. You never see me on TV?” Kibum asked in surprise. Woohyun raised his brow.

“I’m in America for two years and just returned yesterday. So you’re an idol, wow so cool.” Kibum formed an O.

“You stayed with Boohyun hyung in America? Two years. No wonder, I just debuted two years ago.” Woohyun nodded. “Then how about you? What are you doing here?”

“I’m a trainee currently.” Woohyun’s pupils enlarged when he sai

Please log in to read the full chapter