MMS #5

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Fight♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Two days after

Sunggyu huffed once he arrived his room and sat on the couch. Jaeyoung was in; he turned to the door when someone else was coming. “Oh, you are?”

“I’m Nam Woohyun, the new trainee.” Jaeyoung nodded and turned to Sunggyu.

“He’s in the project collaboration with the American agency. That actor.” Sunggyu answered lazily, his eyes were closed. Jaeyoung formed an O. He turned to Woohyun. Woohyun just smiled a bit while the assistant told him to sit. The two talked a bit, ignoring Sunggyu. Sunggyu exhaled. His mind still played the meeting scene just now.

 

 

Few minutes before

Sunggyu looked at Mr. Lee. “Why he needs to stick with me? I can do the song by my own, don’t worry. The idea will just come.” Sunggyu said. Mr. Lee smiled and turned to Woohyun.

“What you say?” Woohyun blinked.

“Huh? Me? I…dunno.” Woohyun said. Sunggyu eyed Woohyun sharply. Woohyun looked away. He also didn’t want to see Sunggyu around so much, but a part of him wanted it too. The rest of the team members just looked at the three who was in the discussion. Eunji patted Sunggyu’s thigh. She whispered something.

“Why you disliked the idea so much? Isn’t it normal for you to spent time with new singer? You did it too with Seungheon ssi.” Eunji said. Sunggyu bit his lips. You know nothing, Eunji yah.

“No more discussion. You know it; this is the normal procedure we use in our company. The producer should know the singer better for a good song to come out. As you have other project to handle, it’s better for Woohyun to stick with you for a week. If you can’t get any idea, completed or not, I will arrange you to follow him around.” Mr. Lee said. Sunggyu wanted to retort something but Mr. Lee was fast. “That’s final.” Sunggyu bit his lips. He can guess Mr. Lee thought he disliked Woohyun since he told him he wanted to give up being the producer for this project. So that’s why the CEO wanted to do this. Sunggyu exhaled and looked at Woohyun. That guy was talking with the CEO. Damn it, why you returned Nam Woohyun?

 

 

“Hyung? Hyung, did you fall asleep?” Sunggyu groaned and opened his eyes.

“Am not. Let’s get back to work. Did you done the OST arrangement?” Sunggyu asked, ignoring the fact Woohyun and Jaeyong were talking a minute ago. Jaeyoung nodded and turned to the screen.

“It’s done and you can hear it now.” Jaeyoung said as the song played. Woohyun stayed silent while looking at Sunggyu’s listening to the song, probably evaluating it. He also liked the song, it was smooth and sweet, the guide voice also fit the feel of the song perfectly. Woohyun stunned for a while. That voice…

“Okay, that’s fine. Can you send it to that drama director tomorrow so they can decide the artist to sing the song?” Jaeyoung nodded. Sunggyu took a glance at Woohyun. “I don’t have any idea yet for your songs, so just stay there while I’m finishing my work here. Keep your mouth shut.” Sunggyu said coldly and stood up to his working seat. Jaeyoung blinked, he was quite surprise to see Sunggyu treated someone coldly like that. Ever since he knew Sunggyu, Sunggyu always treated people sweetly and warmly but it was really different with this guy now. Jaeyoung took a look at Woohyun when Sunggyu immersed into a new melody, the song he had been working for SHINee. Jaeyoung knew the best Sunggyu won’t like people disturb him when he was making a song, so the younger signalled Woohyun to follow him out. Woohyun just nodded and the two walked out without Sunggyu noticed.

“Well, he doesn’t like people disturb him when he’s making a song moreover melody. So it’s better we stay out, we can talk. Ah, I didn’t introduce myself properly yet as I kept asking about you just now. I’m Lee Jaeyoung, S.Kim’s assistant.” Woohyun nodded and they shook hands. “I feel quite weird when hyung really cold with you, it’s not like that usually.” Woohyun laughed awkwardly.

“Um, well he’s kind of protest over CEO’s order to make me stick with him for a week. So, he might hate me now.” Jaeyoung blinked.

“A week? Hum, he’s always okay with that rule tho. Maybe he had another problem, fought with his wife maybe?” Jaeyoung chuckled to his own words. “I don’t think so, that two are just too sweet with each other. All of the staffs always cringed over their sweetness but no one can deny the two perfectly matched together.” Woohyun just formed a smile. Somehow, the words were just like a knife slicing his heart. He knew he shouldn’t feel hurt over those words but he just can’t help it. You’re weak, Nam Woohyun. Jaeyoung talked about something else and invited Woohyun to have a coffee from the vending machine.

“Oh, right. I want to ask.” Jaeyoung turned to him. “The song just now…the guide voice is Sunggyu himself?” Jaeyoung formed a smile.

“He will do the guide if there’s no one available. Most probably the half finished song with no owner, I mean the singer is not determined yet, or the OSTs.” Woohyun nodded slightly. The song replayed in his mind, moreover the voice. It had been a long time he didn’t hear that voice singing into his ears. He missed that a lot. Woohyun exhaled. “Woohyun?”

“Ah, yes?”

“Here your coffee.” Woohyun thanked him and took the cup. They walked back to the recording room with the coffee. On the way back, they met SHINee at the hallway. Jaeyoung greeted them as their leader greeted that assistant just to know about the song for them. Woohyun didn’t notice but he blinked in surprise when he saw someone among them.

“Hey, Namu.” One of the guys approached Woohyun. Woohyun smiled brightly and hugged the guy.

“Damn it, you still remember that nickname, Kim Kibum.” Kibum laughed. The rest now turned to the two, quite surprised that the two guys knew each other. Woohyun smiled to them as he saw the look. “Ah, Kibum is my friend since young.” Kibum smiled to Jaeyoung and looked at his group mates.

“He’s Nam Woohyun, my best friend and a new trainee here. Woohyun, this is my group mates. SHINee.” Woohyun bowed slightly, remembering those guys are his sunbaes even though some looked younger than him. Kibum introduced them one by one. “This cute guy is the maknae, Lee Taemin. Next to him, the handsome one is Choi Minho. Then, it’s our grandpa leader, Lee Jinki or his stage name Onew. Next there is the dinosaur doppelganger, Kim Jonghyun.” Woohyun greeted them. “Oh, and I have a stage name too. Key.” Woohyun nodded.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” Onew was the first to say something. Woohyun smiled to him.

“Nice to meet you too, I’m a new trainee Nam Woohyun.”

“Seeing you with Jaeyoung hyung, probably you’re the new singer under Producer S.Kim?” The maknae, Taemin croaked the question. Woohyun just nodded. As they were talking to know each other more, a familiar voice called SHINee. Woohyun turned.

“Oh, Jinsuk hyung.” Jinsuk came closer.

“What are you doing here, Woohyun? And you guys, why you’re still here? You will be late for Beatles Code’s recording if you’re not moving.” Jinsuk said. SHINee members grinned sheepishly. Onew took the effort to tell the man.

“Sorry, hyung. We just met Jaeyoung ssi on the way and talked a bit. Don’t worry, we will make a move.” Onew said. Jinsuk nodded and turned to Woohyun. He remembered something.

“Oh, right. As you already met, I should just tell you right now. Woohyun, they’re the idol group I’m managing aside from you.” Jinsuk’s words caught SHINee’s attention. “I did tell you I was assigned to be a co-manager for a new singer that involved in a collaboration project. Here, he is the actor with the name, William Nam.” Jinsuk said. The five guys blinked.

“Eh?” Kibum was the first to break the ice. “You’re an actor? How come I don’t know?” Woohyun grinned.

“Um, yeah. I am an actor in Hollywood market.” Noticing something, Jinsuk looked at the two.

“Do you know each other?” Jinsuk asked. Woohyun nodded.

“Kibum is my childhood friend.” Woohyun saw the worried look on Onew’s face. “Ah, hyung. Let’s talk about that later; won’t SHINee be late if they’re still here?” Jinsuk started to notice and quickly ushered the idol group to go. Kibum reminded his friend to meet and share story later on which Woohyun just agreed. The five guys and the manager left the hallway with quick steps after the rest bade their goodbye to their member’s childhood friend. Jaeyoung looked at Woohyun.

“It’s fascinating when you met a childhood friend at places like here, right?” Woohyun smiled and nodded. The two of them arrived at the room and Jaeyoung slowly turned the knob. It wasn’t lock like he thought it would. He just gave a smile to Woohyun. “Well, Sunggyu hyung often locked the door when he’s working, so I thought I need the key. But it’s not locked, so he is still welcomed us in.” Jaeyoung explained. He opened the door. Woohyun stepped in but froze at the door.

“Oh, you have return. I’m just stopping by to give this stupid guy his lunch, knowing he won’t leave this room once he started to work.” Eunji smiled to the comer. She released Sunggyu who she hugged his shoulder from behind just now. Jaeyoung grinned sheepishly behind Woohyun.

“I forgot about the food, but actually I’m kind of expecting you to stop by, Eunji ssi.” Jaeyoung said and pushed Woohyun inside the room a bit. Woohyun looked a bit lost after seeing the intimacy of the couple but he quickly pushed back everything in his head to the back of his mind and smiled sheepishly to Eunji. Eunji walked to the couch and opened her lunchbox.

“Luckily I made more than usual; oppa can share it with you too.” Eunji said. Jaeyoung grinned and sat on the couch to the sight of delicious foods. Woohyun just stared for a while before sitting down, pulled by Jaeyoung. Sunggyu’s eyes were on Woohyun for a while before his wife called him. “Oppa yah, come and eat. I won’t leave until you finished your food.” Eunji said and pouted to make the guy surrendered to her. Sunggyu exhaled and got up from his seat, taking the empty space beside Eunji. Woohyun eyed the movement from the corner of his eyes. He didn’t like it, he knew he doesn’t have any right, but he really hated it. Right at the time, his phone rang. Woohyun’s mind was off from Sunggyu and he excused himself to take the call. Eunji just smiled while Sunggyu didn’t look up at all. Woohyun left the room.

“Tay.”

“William. I’m sorry, I was contacted by Harry and need to do an errand from him. I just got the news a minute before. Are you okay? Where are you now?” Taylor asked, Woohyun noticed the worry in his voice. It was soothing for him.

“I’m at his recording room. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know whether I’m fine or not, I don’t know Tay.”

“William, will you be fine? I know you don’t want to let Harry know, I know you’re worried about the contract but Harry won’t like it if you’re hurting, William. Most likely he will get mad when he knew S.Kim’s real identity.” Woohyun took a breath. He was thinking through everything. He didn’t know what to do. He thought he was strong, but now it’s proven he isn’t. Maybe, maybe the fact that Sunggyu is a married man crushed all the confidence walls he built in those two years. He didn’t know himself at the moment anymore.

“I will just try first, Taylor. Let it be in this one week. If I’m not getting better, I will let you know o

Please log in to read the full chapter