MMS #25

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Next step♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sunggyu nervously opened the door. The fine man with a navy blue suit and white shirt inside it stood in front of his door. Sunggyu gave a slight smile, obviously nervous. “H-hi, Boohyun ssi.” Boohyun just slightly nodded with his firm face. It wasn’t helping, making Sunggyu even more nervous than before. Sunggyu stumbled with his words while welcoming him in. Boohyun followed Sunggyu behind to the living room. “Have a sit, Boohyun ssi. I will get some drinks, what do you want?” Sunggyu asked, finally managed to utter sentences properly as he’s not looking at the other.

“Coffee or some tea will be fine.” Boohyun said as he’s sitting on the couch. Sunggyu walked into the kitchen and quickly prepared a coffee. When he returned, Boohyun was sitting straight on the couch with his piercing eyes following Sunggyu’s steps. Seriously, Sunggyu felt a nerve-wrecking aura from the latter but he tried his hard to hide it.

“Have a drink.” Sunggyu said and sat across Boohyun after settling the cups on the table. Boohyun was still staring at Sunggyu before reaching for his cup. He sipped a bit before placing it back on the table. Sunggyu gulped, drinking as well but he just felt suffocated more when Boohyun decided to stare at him without any words. Sunggyu was looking down, trying to find words to start the conversation. He needed something to lift up the tension around them. But Boohyun beat him first.

“So, what are you doing now? Well, after the sudden confession you made in front of the media.” Boohyun said, sarcasm hinted in his voice. Sunggyu didn’t have courage to look up but staring at his own cup.

“I- I take a rest in my house. I just wait for public’s response whether I will have opportunity to return as the song producer.” Sunggyu said, thinking of the reason Boohyun asked about his next plan. Boohyun nodded slightly, goes unnoticed by Sunggyu.

“I have known you can sing.” Sunggyu blinked and looked up. His eyes met Boohyun. “Don’t be so surprise. I know you as much as my brother knows you, Kim Sunggyu.” Sunggyu moistened his lips to hear about the person he had been missing for some time now. He did want to stop Woohyun from going back to America that day he had go missing but somehow he knew he shouldn’t do that. Because he didn’t want to force Woohyun to stay, he wanted Woohyun to come back on his own. Forcing the younger to stay is not the thing he needed. He wanted to prove to Woohyun that he’s not joking that he’s all ready to face anything just to have Woohyun with him. And his first step is to confess to the whole world about himself, leaving his own glorious life and gaining people’s recognition after his uality was well-known. Maybe it’s too earlier for him to be convinced but Sunggyu noticed the public didn’t go too awful. But he wouldn’t know it exactly yet because he didn’t go out showing himself in the crowd yet. “…so I thought of it.” Sunggyu blinked.

“Yeh?” Sunggyu looked at Boohyun. Boohyun wrinkled.

“You didn’t listen to me?” Sunggyu looked down awkwardly.

“Sorry, I’m lost to my thought…” Sunggyu rubbed his palms together nervously, afraid to invoke Boohyun’s temper. But to his surprise, he heard a light chuckle from the other. Sunggyu looked up. Boohyun flashed a smile. Sunggyu stunned, for the first time the smile was sincerely shown to him and Sunggyu can’t deny it was very similar to Woohyun, the same warmness. But Sunggyu decided that he loved Woohyun’s smile more (of course you pabo. You love Woohyun, not Boohyun.)

“Well, I guess I had to repeat.” Boohyun said. Sunggyu bit his lips.

“I’m sorry.”

“Tense down. I’m not going to kill you anyway.” Sunggyu looked at him. “This time listen to me very well because I won’t repeat for the third time. Grab this chance or leave it.”

 

 

China

William sighed. He really can’t escape this time and now he ended up being squeezed in between a wall and Brenda. Contrary to the elder sister who become friendly only when she closed with that person, Brenda somewhat is more open-minded and blunt. She openly flirted with William. William could tell Brenda acted more than a mere fans. He tried his best not to show his annoyance and as usual treated people the usual he did.

Selena just smiled to see her sister trying hard to get William’s attention. She knew from the first glimpse, her sister is not just fangirling over William but more like having a crush on the male. Selena was hoping they can go more than a friend because Brenda is just too crazy about the male.

Taylor who was looking from the side was slightly worried to see the situation. One, a scandal. Two, he didn’t want William to make a mistake by giving the girl a hope. Because Taylor knew his artist too well, no one was able to go through the closed heart and replaced the sole owner of the said male’s heart. He sighed inside and talked with the other managers, joining the conversation.

“Sorry, I’m going to the gent for a while.” William politely said and left the table. He exchanged a look with Taylor before walking away. Taylor turned back to the members at his table.

“Oppa, I caught you.” William startled when someone hugged him once he came out from the gent. William pushed the girl a bit, realizing it was Brenda.

“Let me go, Brenda. What are you doing?”

Brenda giggled and wrapped her arms around William’s arm. William wrinkled. “You smell really~ good!”

By that voice, William was sure the girl was drunk. The male huffed, not even too long he left the table and the girl already drunk. He guessed the girl was not a good drinker. William looked around, trying to get a help. But no one was there; Taylor was not looking as well. William sighed. “Brenda, hey. Stand straight, you’re drunk.”

“Am not~ hehehhe~” Brenda puckered her lips. William sighed. Just when he was about to drag the girl back to the table, Taylor came.

“William.”

“Good, you’re here. Take her back to the table. I’m going out for a breather. Come out when you’re done. We will leave.” Taylor nodded and took care of the girl. She was whining when William moved away from her. But Taylor managed to drag her away. William sighed as he walked out from the restaurant. It was true to his instinct, it’s not just fans-based feelings. The way Selena wanted to drag him to meet Brenda; he just could easily tell Selena wanted to pair him up with her sister. William sighed. ‘I should really forget him or I won’t able to go my life normally.’

William chuckled slightly to his thought. “Will I able to forget you, Gyu?” The chuckle came out awkward and without a word, a single tear fell from his eyes.

 

 

Somewhere else

Eunji took a deep breath. She made a good decision to go for a vacation. After getting her things out from that house, she went back to her family’s hou

Please log in to read the full chapter