MMS #26

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Journey continues♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A week later

L turned off the TV. He was sitting in Infinite F’s living room. Sungyeol and Sungjong were sitting each on his side, accompanying him to watch the breaking news just now. “L hyung.”

“I’m afraid, Jongie, Yeol hyung. My family….” Sungyeol shushed him.

“No, don’t be afraid. You have us.” Sungyeol said, coaxing the Kim who started to cry. Sungjong sighed at the side, hugging the leader. Sungyeol turned to the black screen. It was on the news that the Kim Groups’ chairman officially divorced his wife this early morning. L was staying at the dorm for about two days already, since his father was being serious on divorcing his mother. There’s no statement from both sides to the media but people speculated it had to do with the latest confession from Sunggyu.

“L hyung. We’re here for you.”

“Please, don’t leave me. I have no one anymore.” L cried. Sungyeol took a breath.

“Oh Myung. We won’t, we will be always here for you.” Sungyeol said and wiped L’s tears. He hugged Sungjong and L together. “I love you both, you’re my brothers.” That brought a slight smile to L’s lips. Sungjong was whining about Sungyeol squishing him with his long hands but the eldest didn’t care and just hugged them tight. L chuckled lightly and wiggled to be released as he was sandwiched in between the two brothers. Sungyeol and Sungjong smiled inside as L smiled again.

 

 

“I never thought…” Hoya rubbed Dongwoo’s back. They were inside Dongwoo’s apartment; it was weekend and no school. Hoya took a day leave today to spend some time with his boyfriend.

“We wouldn’t know this will happen, Dongwoo.”

“The company is also in danger…after Sunggyu hyung’s scandal plus his confession.” Hoya took a breath. “I hope at least Uncle Kim will be fine.”

“He will and I believe he can save the company like usual. I’m glad actually that he stayed with hyung’s side.” Dongwoo smiled slightly.

“And very sad Aunty Kim didn’t…”

“Let’s not talk about her, you’re crying again.” Hoya said as he reached to wipe the tears. Dongwoo chuckled lightly.

“Sorry, I don’t know why it fell too.” Dongwoo sniffled. “Did you get to contact Myungsoo?”

“I got to know from Hyoan hyung that he had been staying in Infinite F’s dorm and probably he will need to be out of public’s eyes for one or two days.” Hoya answered. Dongwoo sighed.

“I feel bad for him too. He lost his mother.” Hoya nodded.

“But we always know Myungsoo loves Sunggyu hyung more than anything.” Dongwoo smiled slightly.

“I just hope one day Aunty Kim will come back and misunderstand will be cleared.” Hoya smiled.

“Hope for the same.”

 

 

Somewhere else

Eunji just stared at her tablet. Her mother contacted her just to deliver the breaking news back in South Korea. Eunji was shocked to know that her ex-parents-in-law divorced. She wondered about the reason but she can guess it’s about Sunggyu somehow. Thinking about the said male, Eunji smiled slightly. She’s not been thinking about him so much lately, maybe she’s ready to let him go. Or maybe because of the new guy she met in this place.

Ever since the first encounter with the guy a week ago, they met again there every day. But it wasn’t long as the guy kept saying that he can’t be there for long or it will bad for both of them. Eunji didn’t understand that but she enjoyed his company. They met every day at the same time and place. They shared many things together, the guy was eager to know the life in South Korea and also the language because he never went back to his hometown since he was born. The guy told her about his life while Eunji shared a bit about herself (minus the story about her failed marriage). They somehow became a good friend in just that one week.

Eunji can’t deny the presence of the guy at least filled her lonely broken heart. It’s not in a way that she had love feelings for that guy; it just liked having a nice new friend - even though, actually the guy didn’t tell her his real name just yet. Yes, it has been a week they know each other and Eunji did tell her name on the first day but the guy was reluctant to say his real name and instead asked Eunji to call him J. Well, seeing the guy is just a good guy that means no harm, Eunji didn’t take much attention about the name. Because J just constantly talked about his family and other personal things except his real name only, Eunji just trusted him. Contrary to the first impression Eunji had for J, the guy was actually a naughty, playful and full of tease who loves to make fun jokes. It was fun spending times with him and Eunji liked it, as much as she slowly forgotten her broken heart.

She was waiting for him again today when her mother called to inform her about that news. “Hi, Eunji. Sorry I’m late.”

Eunji startled. “Oh, hi J. No, it’s fine. I’m just too early.”

J sat beside her. This time he came with two cans of coke. Each time they met, J will bring some food or drinks with him for Eunji. Eunji thanked him and took the offer. “Why you look so sad just now, Eunji? I almost can’t recognise you because your face is so dark.”

Eunji narrowed her eyes at him. J chuckled. “It’s rude to joke about face colour with a woman. It’s a big no to do it with your girlfriend okay?” J guffawed.

“I take note on that. Well, back to the issue. Do you have problems, Eunji?” Eunji smiled and shook her head. J pouted. “So meanie. I always tell you my worries.”

“But not your name.” J startled and then he grinned. Eunji rolled her eyes.

“Well, do it worth to bet my name for your problem?”

“Um, maybe? Because this is about something I never told you.” J looked at her. Eunji raised her brow. “Oh, well. I don’t know why you didn’t want to tell me your name.” Eunji paused. “Oh, no! Are you a criminal or something?” J stared at her in disbelieve before bursting into big laughter.

“Just don’t worry, I’m bad-record-free, you know. A diligent American citizen.” Eunji chuckled.

“Well, you didn’t look like a criminal, too handsome for that.” J chuckled. “Anyway, I better tell you about myself. I trust you and somehow I need someone to talk about this.” J looked at her closely when he saw her sad face again. Eunji took a breath and started her story. J was just listening, widening his eyes a bit when he heard the word ‘married’. He listened til

Please log in to read the full chapter