MMS #29

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Starter♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]America

“I reclaim that he’s not dating and yet the girl in the picture is just his close friend.” Leo calmly rephrased his words. Ken was standing beside him as the MC. It’s already a usual sight. Harry didn’t really like reporters and he rather sent Leo if there’s a scandal to take care of. Harry usually will appear if the purpose of interview or press conference for debuts and talent-related stuff. Leo as the head of artist manager will take Harry’s place to take care of scandal, it’s often happening.

“So, you’re saying this again another malicious rumour, Mr. Leo?”

“You can say that.” Leo turned to Ken and nodded. Ken nodded back.

“I hope this will clear the misunderstanding and yet stop the rumour from going around. We, C.Koch Agency hope you all will anticipate for Andrew’s new movie. Thank you.” Ken said as he concluded the conference. Leo got up and gave a smile before walked towards the door. He left alone as Ken still need to finish things up. Leo opened his message as a text from Harry entered.

From: Harry

Ken told me about Andrew. You know

what to do so I’m not worried. Just to

let you know, Taylor told me William

will be back as planned. Do what I told

you earlier. I’m counting on you.

Leo sighed. He gonna get more work to do now. ‘I do wonder why he wanted it that way.’

Leo startled when someone d his . His quick reflex made the perpetrator whimpered when the back hit the wall. “You’re too much, man.” Leo scoffed loudly.

“Me? Who’s doing inappropriate things just now?” Leo rolled his eyes as he stepped back. A stupid grin from the other making Leo scoffed again. “Stupid.”

“Aww, that hurt my heart.” Leo groaned. The other chuckled. “Come on, Leo kitty. Let’s grab some food, you’re working too hard.” Leo grunted and smacked the other’s head.

“Damn it Ken, I’m not a kitty. Go away. I have more things to do, no appetite.” Leo walked away but Ken grabbed his hand. Leo turned.

“You can’t say no. Work can wait. You should follow me.” Ken pulled Leo with him. Leo huffed and pulled back his hand. Ken turned back to him. “Leo Jung.”

“Mind ya I’m your boss.” Ken chuckled. Leo narrowed his eyes.

“Oh, well. I know but you’re not that polite with your own boss too, Leo Jung.”

“Ken.”

Ken guffawed. “No, no. You need to come with me.” Ken said and pulled the elder with him. Leo scoffed. He knew he can’t do anything, this employee is a weirdo. Only him never afraid of the cold-hearted Leo apart from Harry. No one ever interacted with Leo friendly like Ken did (minus Harry). And somehow Ken just popped out from nowhere, working in C.Koch Agency and treated Leo as one of his best friends even though Leo never gives a good reaction plus Leo’s position is higher than Ken.

“You’re such a troublesome, Ken.” Leo scoffed. Ken chuckled, still pulling Leo with him.

 

 

Andrew stepped closer to the bench. He exhaled in anxiety. When he saw Eunji was still there, he felt good that at least the lady didn’t disappear. But Andrew knew, Eunji probably wanted to know what’s happening. He was glad that the face can’t be seen in the picture but he had doubts that the paparazzi didn’t get Eunji’s face. “Hey…you’re here.”

The long-haired girl turned. She smiled slightly. “Yeah. I’m here, J.” It heard awkward. Andrew gulped his saliva as he sat down beside Eunji.

“I thought you won’t be here.” Eunji shrugged.

“Why you think of that?” Eunji raised his brow. Andrew looked at her, at first he frowned as he thought Eunji didn’t know yet but once he observed closer Eunji was challenging him to say it.

“You know…” Andrew took a breath. “I didn’t want to let you know my name at first because I’m afraid you gonna encounter my past scandals and rumours, afraid that you gonna judge me and avoid me. But about the recent rumour…” Andrew paused. “I’m sorry.”

Eunji looked at him. “It’s not your fault and about the name, well I’m not that kind of person tho. I see the person not rumours.”

Andrew smiled a little. “Thanks. So, we’re still good?” Eunji chuckled.

“Do we ever in bad term?” Andrew smiled and Eunji smiled back. “But you need to clear me. Do you lied to me about you can’t talk Hangul, J?” Andrew blinked for a while then formed an O.

“Oh, that? My mom taught me how to say it.” Eunji looked at him closely. “I’m serious.”

“But you sound so fluent, J.” Andrew shrugged.

“Maybe because I’m having the Korean blood in me so it’s just easy for me to learn.” Eunji chuckled. Andrew smiled. “Ah, right. Call me Inguk, Eunji.”

“And if in Korean, I have to call you oppa.” Andrew looked at her. Eunji smiled. “I came across on your profile on the net.” Andrew nodded.

“Suit yourself but no more J.” Eunji grinned.

“Neh, oppa.” Andrew startled for a second by the words. It felt so foreign yet so good. His heart fluttered. Andrew realized it had been a while he felt that. Maybe, maybe he started to like Eunji. Eunji smiled and got up. “How about we go around the park? Do you think paparazzi are here?”

“Well, if they’re here I don’t really care because my agency took care of the rumour already.”

“I know that. Then, let’s go?” Eunji asked. Andrew nodded and got up. They w

Please log in to read the full chapter