MMS #35

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Showcase, here we go♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sunggyu stood in front of the stage, looking at the empty seats that will be filled by the audience in some more hours. He was nervous, or actually beyond it. He didn’t know how to describe it. “Sunggyu hyung.” Sunggyu turned and smiled as he saw Hoya walked towards him with Dongwoo who held a boy’s hand. Sunggyu smiled, already meeting them two days ago, as soon as he landed on South Korea from Seattle. His father, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Mr. Lee, Hoya and Dongwoo together with the little boy waited for him at the airport two days ago. They spent the day together, catching up story and such. That’s when he was introduced to the boy, Lee Dongho.

“Papa Gyu~” Dongho ran towards Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled and opened his arms, lifting up the boy. Dongho giggled as Sunggyu teased the boy’s cheek with his nose. Hoya and Dongwoo smiled. Dongho was an easy going kid - even though he lost his family, he stayed positive. And somehow, Dongho reminded Sunggyu of Woohyun a lot – they shared the same positive aura. In short, Dongho really likes Sunggyu the minute he saw the male and Sunggyu just had a soft spot for the boy. That’s how Dongho ended up calling him Papa Gyu even though they just met for two days.

“How are you, Dongho?”

“Good~” Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo chuckled to hear Dongho’s coos. The boy continued to babble how excited he is to be in a hall for the showcase. Sunggyu had his fun responding to the little boy. Hoya cleared his throat.

“Dongho, you should come down. Poor Papa Gyu to carry such a heavy kid like you.” Dongho pouted to his father’s words. Sunggyu chuckled and somehow amazed to see the similar pout. Yes, Dongho really looked like the little Woohyun in some ways.

“It’s fine, Hoya yah. Dongho is not heavy.” Dongho nodded furiously as Sunggyu defended him. Hoya shrugged while Dongwoo shook his head.

“I hate daddy.” Dongho pouted and buried his face into Sunggyu’s neck, hiding and sulking. Sunggyu just smiled as he patted Dongho’s back while Hoya sighed. Dongwoo just chuckled lightly and looked at Sunggyu.

“Are you okay, hyung? Nervous?” Dongwoo asked. Sunggyu exhaled.

“A lot.” The pair smiled. Dongwoo coaxed his son to come with him as Hoya wanted to talk with Sunggyu. After some pleas with ice cream promise, Dongho let go off Sunggyu and followed his mother. Hoya cleared his throat when his family was out from the place. Sunggyu looked at Hoya.

“Well, you know hyung.” Hoya started. Sunggyu just waited for the next word. “Woo hyung is a bit upset not seeing Woohyun comes back with you two days ago. He’s upset too when you’re not present during our wedding. He said it would be fine if you actually came back with Woohyun but he’s somehow disappointed.” Sunggyu blinked few times.

“I…”

“Hyung.” Hoya smiled. “I’m just telling this so that you’re going to have more courage and forget your nervousness. Do things right today, confess properly to the audience. Make Woohyun yours, so we’re all happy and not upset anymore, especially Woo hyung.” Hoya said. Sunggyu looked at Hoya closely before burst in a laugh. Hoya raised his brow.

“What a weird way of giving support. You’re sure something else.” Hoya just smiled awkwardly. Sunggyu nodded. “I will, I wait for a long time already. I just hope I won’t ruin his path too. Mr. Lee said Woohyun’s new album will start next week, in mean he will come back to Korea in a week from now…”

Hoya patted Sunggyu’s shoulder. “You can do it, hyung.” Sunggyu nodded.

“I won’t let him run away from me again.” Hoya smiled.

 

 

“Hyung~, what is this for?” Woohyun whined as he got blind-folded by Boohyun and Taylor when they arrived at the destination. Boohyun chuckled.

“Well, we’re throwing a surprise party for you. So, stop whining.” Boohyun said and looked at Taylor. Taylor nodded and led the way to the back exit. They already asked the staff to let them use the other exit so that no one would look at them suspiciously.

Boohyun instructed the blind-folded Woohyun to get into the car. “Do you have to blind fold me from the beginning?”

“Yup.” Woohyun grunted. Boohyun chuckled. Taylor drove the way, leaving the airport. Woohyun pouted appearing sulked with the game his brother and his manager played. Boohyun made sure Woohyun didn’t see anything and took out his phone, texting some people.

From: Nam Boohyun

To: Mr. Kim, Mr. Lee, Hoya

We’re on our way. Let me know the exact time

of our plan. You all should do your part too.

 

 

L was reviewing the MC cue cards. He’s going to be the special MC for his own brother’s first showcase. Looking through the cue cards, he noticed something. “Oh?” Sungyeol turned.

“What’s wrong, Myung?” L showed the text on the card. “Special gift?”

“What do you think it is?” Sungyeol shrugged. Then, the door of the room opened revealing Sungjong and Hoya.

“I envied Sunggyu hyung. He got more fans than us when our first time debuting. The hall is jam-packed.” Sungjong said, pouting. Sungyeol looked at his brother.

“Are you sure? Perhaps our fans are there too…” Sungjong tapped his chin and then nodded.

“Well, that’s true too.” Hoya just shook his head.

“Shouldn’t you three get ready by now? You’re opening the showcase.” Hoya said. Sungyeol, L and Sungjong looked at each other.

“We’re done. We’re in make up.” L and Sungyeol said. Hoya turned to Sungjong. The younger grinned.

“I’m doing it now.” Sungjong was fleeing to find the makeup artist. L turned to Hoya.

“Where’s Dongwoo hyung?”

“Somewhere with Dongho, perhaps they’re getting the ice cream.” Hoya looked around. “Sunggyu hyung is in another room?” L nodded to the question. Hoya nodded and excused himself to find Sunggyu. He went to the next room, peeking inside. He saw Sunggyu was sitting while getting dolled up in the room. He softly shut the door and walked towards the hall. He needed to do his jobs right now.

 

 

Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee smiled as they met at the entrance. “Guess we’re waiting for the VVIP, huh?” Mr. Lee said. Mr. Kim guffawed and nodded.

“Yeah, likely like that. I heard Hoya already reminded the audience in the hall about this.” Mr. Lee nodded.

“I also saw the president club distributed something for the event.” Mr. Kim smiled.

“I’m happy that they genuinely pray for this. I mean, they accepted it tho.” Mr. Lee turned to Mr. Kim.

“We need to thank Harry too about that. Oh, haish. I kept forgetting this. I mean Boohyun. Aigoo, how could I didn’t notice they’re actually brothers? No wonder he worked hard to make it happens for Sunggyu.” Mr. Lee exhaled, feeling so old for noticing what the relationship between Boohyun and Woohyun has.

“The event is starting inside. I heard cheers. Probably Infinite F is opening the stage.” Mr. Kim said. Mr. Lee nodded as he heard the same. They just waited outside, waiting for that certain person.

 

 

“It’s nice to see so many people in here.” Sungyeol said once they ended their newest song, Man in Love. The females cheered while the males waved the lightsticks (the fanboys are Sungjong’s).

“I wanna make attendance’s cheek. Wave your lightstick if you’re coming because of us.” Sungjong said. About two-third of the audience waved their lightsticks. Sungjong nodded. “Now, who’s coming for today’s main character turned off your lightstick. It’s just easy to recognize, doesn’t mean anything, okay?” Sungjong said as he explained himself. For about 90% of them turned it off. Sungjong and Sungyeol gasped.

“Oh, oh. Our Infinity also Sunggyu hyung’s fans!” Sungyeol showed his choding side. L just shook his head.

“Well, he’s my brother. It’s not weird, behave a bit. He’s our song producer too before.” L said. Sungyeol and Sungjong grinned. L turned to the audience. “Anyway, our task to open the stage is done. Now, it’s time for the main character. Welcome the brand new singer with the superb album ‘Prologue’, S.Kim!” Once L announced that, the light went off making the hall entirely dark. A dim light from the backstage guided the view; the audience could see L, Sungyeol and Sungjong’s shadow left the stage. A silhouette stood on the middle of the stage. The light from above his head. Cheers heard and the soft melody started. Once a soft voice echoed in the hall, the audience stopped the cheers and focused on the song. It was melodious and sweet.

I want you back nan nega eopseumyeon
Gaseumi teok makhyeoseo sumeul swil suga eopseo
I want you back nega eomneun nae moseup
Sangsanghaebon jeok eopgo wonhae bon jeokdo eopseo

Neoyeoyaman hae
Taoreun nae simjangeun
Animyeon andwae
Nae jilmunui daedabeun
Galsaek meoributeo
Hayan balkkeutkkaji
Nae geosieoya hae

I want you back nan nega eopseumyeon
Udukeoni meomchwoseo umjigil suga eopseo
I want you back nega eomneun nae moseup
Maengseko dan hanbeondo saenggakhae bon jeok eopseo

Neoyeoyaman hae
Taoreun nae simjangeun
Animyeon andwae
Nae jilmunui daedabeun
Galsaek meoributeo
Hayan balkkeutkkaji
Nae geosieoya hae

Modu da doraseoryeo hal ttaemada
Eoreobuteo balgeoreumi
Oemyeonharyeo gwireul magado
Gyesok deullyeo geu moksori
Cuz I belong to you
And I wish you belong to me

Neoyeoyaman hae
Nega animyeon andwae
Naui sunganbuteo yeongwonkkaji jeonbu
Neoigil barae
Geureogil barae

Neoyeoyaman hae
Taoreun nae simjangeun
Nega animyeon andwae
Nae jilmunui daedabeun
Nae modeun gippeumdo
Nae modeun seulpeumdo
Neoigil barae geureogil barae

Neoyeoyaman hae

I want you back
Yes I want you back, uh

(click here for translation and MV, here for the performance I had in mind)

Sunggyu who was in white outfit looked down - mirrored the sad feeling of the song through his facial expression. He waited until the melody stopped and bowed slightly to the audience. They’re cheering, praising him. Sunggyu smiled brighter as he heard the encouragement words. “Cause I belong to you~” Sunggyu turned as L stepped in with black outfit while singing a part of the song. Sunggyu just smiled to his brother. “Aigoo, aigoo. Your voice is jjang, Sunggyu ssi.” (L used formality as they’re on camera.)

“Thank you for the praise.” L showed his thumbs up.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, I’m the special MC for S.Kim’s showcase, MC L-imnida. Nice to meet you all.” L bowed to the audience. The audience clapped. He turned to Sunggyu. “Oh, well. There are some simple questions you should answer before we can proceed to hear the next song, Sunggyu ssi.” Sunggyu nodded. L turned to the audience. “Are you curious or not?”

“Neh~” The audience chorused. Sunggyu just smiled, seemed he’s slightly awkward. Well, it’s his first time meeting fans and audience like this on stage. But having his brother there, somehow he managed well. L asked Sunggyu to tell a bit about the song he sang just now and also introduced more about his album. The younger Kim also asked about Sunggyu’s life preparing for today. Sunggyu answered it sincerely but still, he’s being careful not to mention anything about him.

“Okay, perhaps you’re more curious for the next song. Be happy because you’re going to listen to the whole album today, including the bonus track.” L turned to Sunggyu. “You can get ready, Sunggyu ssi.” Sunggyu nodded and stepped back a bit. “He’s going to perform the second title track from the album, Kontrol and will be continued with the third track in his album ‘Prologue’, Last Romeo. Enjoy, we will meet again for the game time.” L sent a wink and went back stage once the hall is dimmed. Some shadows can be seen on the stage. The song started.

Apahaneun geon naega da alaseo hal tenigga
Daeshin igeo hanaman naege yaksokhaejweo
Ddak hanaman yaksokhaejweo

Neoui geu jarin hangsang neul geudaeroil tenigga
Hokshirado naega dashi geuriweojimyeon
Amureon geokjeonghaji malgo dashi naegero

Dorawajweo
Haruharu ireoke
Nunmulro hayeomeobshi neoreul gidarineun naegero
Dorawajweo
Ggeuchi eobtneun nae ane
Gidarim meomchul su itneun geon ojik geudaebakke eobseo
Gidarineun geol naega da alaseo hal tenigga
Daeshin igeo hanaman ggok gieokhaejweo
Ddak hanaman gieokhaejweo

Nae eoggaeneun hangsang neol wihae biweonoheul tenigga
Eonjerado naega dashi pilyohaejimyeon
Amureon geokjeonghaji malgo dashi naegero

Dorawajweo
Haruharu ireoke
Nunmulro hayeomeobshi neoreul gidarineun naegero
Dorawajweo
Ggeuchi eobtneun nae ane
Gidarim meomchul su itneun geon ojik geudaebakke eobseo

Amugeotdo mutji anheulge
Na honja yeogi ireoke
Namgyeodugo wae ddeonaseotnyago wae geuraesseotnyago

Geureon ge da mweoga jungyohae
Nan neoman gyeote isseumyeon dwae
Jeongmaliji nan geugeo hanamyeon dwae

Dorawajweo
Haruharu ireoke
Nunmulro hayeomeobshi neoreul gidarineun naegero
Dorawajweo
Ggeuchi eobtneun nae ane i gidarimeul
Meomchul su itneun geon ojik geudaebakke eobseo

Dorawajweo
Naegen neobakke eobseo

Haruharu ireoke
Nae maeum soken neul hangsang neobakke eobseo

(click here for translation and MV)

The cheers seemed louder once the second song ended. Sunggyu exchanged looks with the dancers. He turned to the audience. “Last Romeo is the very first song I write even before I’m becoming a producer but I never release it. It’s a very precious song to me and I hope you gonna like it.” Sunggyu nodded as he met his eyes with the stage director. The light dimmed and the dancers along with Sunggyu took their position. The song started when they’re ready.

Dokbaera haedo gwaenchanha gikkeoi naega badeuri
Eotteon yuhokdo neobodan dalkomhago gangnyeolhaji motae

Sesang eodumeun nunbusin niga modu samkigo nal geu biche nun meolge hae
Eotteon eodumdo ni apeseon geu himeul irchanha nan neoman isseumyeon dwae

 Gireul barkhyeojwo ije wonteun maldeun seontaegeun kkeutnasseo naui jeonbureul da geolgesseo
Jikyeo nael geoya eotteon eoryeoun yeojeongi doenda haedo
Nan neo bakken an boinda

Teureojin teuri naeneun eumak bigeuk sangmakhame nal mireobutyeo
Ppigeogineun sarangui seomak im gonna lose myself
That was sweet start
Meomchul jul molla kkeut dadareun nae gamjeongmani olla
Hwaksini doen chakgak neowa nan got the top of the emotion

Kkochi sideureo nalligo dareun giureo sarajyeo gado
Byeonhaji anheul nae maeum saranghanda saranghanda

Neoui ipsuri joe manheun nae ipsureul gamssago nal hyanggie chwihage hae
Eotteon bosangdo iboda ganghal suneun eobtjanha nan neoman isseumyeon dwae

Gireul barkhyeojwo ije wonteun maldeun seontaegeun kkeutnasseo naui jeonbureul da geolgesseo
Jikyeo nael geoya eotteon eoryeoun yeojeongi doenda haedo

 Sesanga bogeora igige haedao taeyanga tteugeora naege himeul dao
Unmyeonga deutgeora gireul makji mao geunyeoreul kkok jikilge

 Sarang hanae sesanggwa gyeoruryeoneun majimak geu namjaga dwaejugesseo
Eotteon wihyeopdo neol wihaeseon matseol su itjanha nan neoman isseumyeon dwae

Gireul barkhyeojwo ije wonteun maldeun seontaegeun kkeutnasseo naui jeonbureul da geolgesseo
Jikyeo nael geoya eotteon eoryeoun yeojeongi doenda haedo
Nan neo bakken an boinda
Neo bakken an boinda
Neo bakken an boinda

Neon machi mirogachi bokjaphae wae jakkuman mireonae nal mideo neoui romeo

Naegen neo bakken eopda

(click here for the song/MV/translation)

“Woah, this is the first ever I see you dance, Sunggyu ssi.” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes to L who was walking towards him. The dancers walked to the back stage. L grinned. “I’m not wrong, right?” Sunggyu nudged L. The fans of Infinite F, Infinity cheered to see the interaction of the brothers. L chuckled and continued his cue as the staffs helped to put chairs for them to sit. He asked about the rap part in the third song in meanwhile the staffs were doing their job.

“Oh, it’s a Korean trainee in JMP Agency. He was casted a week after me and

Please log in to read the full chapter