MMS #38 - Finale 3/5

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Infinite V's debut day♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Woohyun was warming up his throat while the makeup artist busied dolling him up. Sunggyu who was sitting beside Woohyun just smiled to the younger. “Nervous, aren’t you?”

“A little bit.” Woohyun sent his goofy smile. “It has been long since the last time I’m standing on the stage of a music show.” Sunggyu reached for Woohyun’s hand, intertwining their fingers. The makeup artists just smiled lightly to see the tiny affection. Woohyun smiled a bit, enjoying the warmth from his boyfriend.

“It’s your fault, boasting around a week ago that you won’t feel nervous even a bit.” Woohyun sent the elder a look. Sunggyu chuckled.

“I think you’re just as much nervous as I am right now.” Woohyun said, pouting. Sunggyu smiled.

“Probably, but mine didn’t show.” Sunggyu squeezed Woohyun’s hand. Woohyun looked at him through the mirror. Their eyes met. Sunggyu smiled warmly. “I’ll be beside you, Hyunie.” Woohyun smiled to that.

“Aigoo. Aigoo, stop making people cringe. Have pity with your stylists, hyungs.” Sunggyu and Woohyun looked at the back by the reflection. Sungjong came into the waiting room with Sungyeol. The makeup artists just smiled to the words. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“They’re just fine, you’re overreacting.” Sungjong rolled his eyes, being a diva.

“They need to survive their jobs.” Sungjong said. The two girls denied politely and said that they’re fine. Sungjong pouted. “Aigoo, noonas. Don’t be meanie with me.”

“Stop it, Jongie.” Sungyeol patted Sungjong’s . Sungjong sent a glare at his brother. Of course, only that one thing can stop Sungjong from being a diva. A pat on his ; that maknae hates that so much tho and gonna be…

“Hyung! I tell you many times I hate people pat my !” The shriek made the people in the room grimaced. Sungyeol sighed and cupped Sungjong’s mouth, stopping him from continuing his rant. Sunggyu and Woohyun just laughed about it, joined by the others in the room. Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu and Woohyun. The makeup artists let them talk first before they did the last touch-up.

“You two look good.” Sungyeol said.

“Thanks.” Sunggyu smiled. Sungyeol grinned.

“How’s your feeling to debut in two hours more? As Infinite V?” Sunggyu turned to Woohyun who looked at him too. Woohyun gave smile.

“My heart is beating fast. I’m happy, excited and nervous too.” Woohyun answered.

“Us, not only you, Hyun.” Woohyun smiled to Sunggyu upon his word. Sungyeol smiled. Woohyun looked around.

“Where’s Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked. Sungyeol pouted and puffed his cheeks. Sungjong already rolled his eyes beside his brother. Woohyun and Sunggyu raised their brow.

“Don’t mention that name. Ruining my mood.” Sungyeol hugged himself. Sunggyu asked some hints from Sungjong. Sungjong mouthed later to the Kim. Someone came into the waiting room.

“Daddy!” Woohyun jumped up from his seat when he saw his foster parents at the door, accompanied by Mr. Kim behind them. Mr. and Mrs. Jung smiled to see their beloved son. “I miss you, Mama, Daddy.” Woohyun said as he hugged them. The rest just smiled. Mr. Kim exchanged smile with his son. Sunggyu bowed slightly when Mr. and Mrs. Jung looked at him. Mrs. Jung hugged Sunggyu while Mr. Jung patted his back.

“It’s good to see you two together.” Sunggyu and Woohyun looked at each other before blushing a bit. Laugh shared due to their reaction. “Better finish your promotion faster. I can’t wait to see you get married.”

“Daddy!” Woohyun gritted his teeth, blushing. They laughed while Sunggyu just smiled awkwardly. Mr. Jung looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu blinked. The elder smiled.

“Thank you, Sunggyu ah. For not giving up.” Sunggyu rubbed his nape.

“Ah, neh.”

“You, Woo-ie. Be glad that he waited for you who are so stupid.” Woohyun puffed his cheeks.

“Daddy! I’m not stupid and stop calling me Woo-ie already!” They laughed to Woohyun’s whines. Surely there’s no one can beat Mr. Jung in making Woohyun whined like a little kid. Even Sunggyu, he won’t get the same whine Woohyun did whenever the father (most probably, he’s the one who will be whining because Woohyun just loved to and he always fail to make Woohyun whined). They talked for a while before Mr. Kim reminded them that Woohyun and Sunggyu still need to get ready for their debut stage.

Woohyun and Sunggyu were left alone after they done with makeups and outfits in 5-minute duration before their stage. Sunggyu smiled as Woohyun placed his arms around his shoulder, pulling him closer. “I like it. To stand on the stage with you, sure we need to thank our fans suggesting this.” Sunggyu smiled and played with Woohyun’s finger. He hummed.

“Yeah, I like it too. Because I’m with you.” A smile crept on Woohyun’s lips.

“Love you, Gyu.”

“Love you too…” Sunggyu paused as he moved his lips closer to Woohyun’s ears. He smirked. “Woo-ie.” Woohyun widened his eyes.

“Yah!” Sunggyu laughed as he saw the pissed-off look on Woohyun’s face. Just about Woohyun’s getting his revenge, they’re called for their stage. Woohyun grunted as Sunggyu jumped up from the seat and walked to the door. “You’re not getting out of it. I don’t like you call me that.”

“Why? It’s cute, Woo-ie~ Woo-ie~” Woohyun grunted. Sunggyu was laughing while twisting the knob and pulling the door. He gasped when Woohyun pushed it close and pressed his back flat to the door. The elder trapped in between Woohyun’s fit body and the door. He blinked as his eyes met Woohyun’s deep gaze.

“I don’t want to be cute.” Woohyun said in deep tone. Sunggyu gathered his composure and sent a smirk.

“Well, it goes well with you? Woo-ie?” Sunggyu called the name playfully. Woohyun stared at the elder before smirking. Sunggyu blinked and startled to the reaction but he was unable to do anything when Woohyun leaned closer, teasingly closed.

“Cute is just for you, my hamster.” Woohyun whispered on the lips, breathing hotly on the pink flesh. Sunggyu stared at Woohyun, slightly mad with the name. Woohyun smirked and moved a bit, lips almost touching. “Call me that again and you won’t walk properly tomorrow.” Those words gave a huge wave of overwhelming feeling to Sunggyu. Each word Woohyun said made their lips brushed, sent a tingling sensation on his lips. That husky low voice, Sunggyu felt his heart burst. The hot breath fanned his face – red marks spread on his face. Sunggyu grunted protesting as Woohyun stepped back, crushing his imagination of a hot kiss. Woohyun smirked as Sunggyu sent a death glare.

“Teasing bastard.” Woohyun chuckled.

“Well, deserve your right calling me that name.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes and pushed Woohyun more. He opened the door.

“I’m not afraid of your threat.” Sunggyu stepped out. “Let’s continue this talks later because there’s no time right now, our stage is coming, Woo-ie.” Woohyun groaned.

“Seriously, Sunggyu? Seriously?” Woohyun said as he followed Sunggyu’s pace. Sunggyu raised his brow playfully. Woohyun smirked. “You’re a ert.”

“It’s you, not me.” Sunggyu stopped, so do Woohyun. Sunggyu smirked before leaning closer to Woohyun, whispering. ‘You’re thinking dirty first, but tell ya, you won’t be able to do it until we ended our promotion. You’re welcomed to hold your imagination until then.’ Sunggyu whispered hotly, just right to make Woohyun shivered. He winked and left the stunned Woohyun behind. Woohyun groaned.

“Damn it, Gyu.” Woohyun cursed as he felt slightly . He grunted and caught up to Sunggyu. Sunggyu was laughing. Woohyun grunted. “You wait and see I’m going to make it true. You’re soon to be mine anyway, Nam Sunggyu.” Sunggyu sent a glare to hear the name. Woohyun raised his brow playfully and smirked.

Sunggyu smirked. “Okay, let see, Woo-ie.”

 

 

“Uwahhh~ congrats for the debut!” Sunggyu and Woohyun smiled as Mr. Lee, Mr. Kim, Lee brothers and Woohyun’s foster parents came into the waiting room after the show ended. They successfully swept all the audience’s attention and people liked the duo debut song. Somehow you can say Infinite V’s first stage is a successful one.

Mr. Lee gave flowers to the two. Sunggyu and Woohyun thanked him. They’re praising the stage and commenting here and there. Sungjong excitedly told them that Infinity was thankful and delightful for the stage. The fans loved it and they’re leaving so many comments on the fancafe (Sungjong really loves to login on the fancafe). While they’re talking, the door was opened.

“Namu~” They turned. Woohyun smiled as he saw Kibum and Jonghyun.

“Kibumie!” The two friends hugged each other. Jonghyun just smiled from the side. Kibum patted Woohyun’s back.

“Congrats for this debut. Seriously, it’s marvellous!” Woohyun thanked him. Sunggyu was looking at the side, didn’t like the intimacy of the two friends. Sungjong caught Sunggyu’s stare. He chuckled.

“Enough hyung. I feel fire already.” Sungjong said as he patted Kibum and Woohyun’s back who hugged for the second time. The two were clueless while the rest turned to Sunggyu and laughed. Sunggyu puffed his cheeks.

“Aigoo, my son.” Mr. Kim guffawed while patting Sunggyu’s shoulder. At that time, Woohyun turned to him. Seeing his boyfriend’s red face, his lips curled up. Kibum raised his brow and somehow the message delivered. He giggled.

“Aww, don’t get jealous. Me and Namu is just a closed friend.” Kibum grinned to Sunggyu. Sunggyu just smiled awkwardly and shied away. Woohyun chuckled and returned to his boyfriend’s side.

“My hamster is jealous, eoh?” Woohyun whispered to him. Sunggyu sent a glare but Woohyun just laughed it off. Sunggyu pouted. At that time, another people arrived at the door.

“Woohyun hyung.” Woohyun blinked. L.Joe was standing at the door with a bouquet of flower. Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu’s face again changed once he noticed L.Joe.

“How are you, Byunghun ah?” L.Joe smiled.

“I’m fine.” He handed the flower. Woohyun thanked him. “It’s nice to see you’re happy. I did say before you’re making wrong choice to leave. And anyway, congrats for the debut too.” Wooh

Please log in to read the full chapter