MMS #17

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦My man's scandal♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Woohyun stunned. The printed paper sure made him speechless. Not even in his dream he thought this will happen. How could this happen? Mr. Lee took a breath. “Look Woohyun. I want to hear an explanation why there’s a picture like this.” Woohyun looked up to them.

“Daepyo-nim, this is really a camera angle.” Woohyun paused. “It’s from yesterday. I’m going home after practice where I found Sunggyu ssi was alone, a little bit drunk. I went to him, wanted to help. That picture, he was stumbled on his own feet and I help him standing again. The angle made us look like we kissed.” Woohyun said calmly and looked at the other pictures, showing the closeness between them. “I swear I just helped him to walk home.” Mr. Lee exhaled.

“Okay, I believe you Woohyun. Because Sunggyu tells me the same.”  Woohyun looked at the older male. “My assistant is able to reach him 10 minutes before you arrived and he saw the article already. He told me that he went to drink with a friend and remembered meeting you in the way home. It was hazy memories for him but he assured me there’s nothing happened like what the article claimed.” Woohyun exhaled in relief.

“I’m sorry, maybe this is a part of my fault and-”

“I will try to cover up and fix this, I can’t let this effects your debut. I promise Mr. Harry to do the best for you. And Woohyun.” Mr. Lee paused, giving a soft smile. “Don’t be sorry. The reporter is just making a fuss because they’re jealous with your success. I can smell there’s something fishy and I bet there’s someone hired the reporter to follow you and make up a story to bring you down. You just fell into their wicked trap.” Woohyun sighed.

“I’m not being careful. I don’t know the reporters and medias here as wicked as in America.” Mr. Lee smiled bitterly.

“Can’t say much about that, but don’t worry. We will try the best to quiet this down.” Woohyun nodded.

“Thank you, daepyo-nim.” Mr. Lee smiled and dismissed Woohyun. Woohyun stepped out from the room and found Taylor and Jinsuk were waiting outside. Taylor looked at his artist in deep concern.

“Are you okay? What daepyo-nim said?” Taylor asked. Woohyun looked at him and flashed a smile.

“I tell him the truth and he said he will do anything to take care of the rumour.” Taylor exhaled. Jinsuk looked at Woohyun.

“I think it’s better if you stay the night somewhere else because the reporters are around the apartment. I got the news from Kangwook hyung. He barely got Sunggyu ssi away from the reporters.” Woohyun looked at Jinsuk.

“Where is he? How he stuck there?”

“He’s going to his apartment to get something and attacked by the reporters. That’s how he knew about the news. He now has his peace at his family’s house.” Jinsuk said. Woohyun just nodded.

“I can’t meet him yet, right?” Jinsuk nodded. Woohyun exhaled. “Let him know that I’m sorry for this mess. I feel like I make something wrong…”

“You’re not, Woohyun.” Taylor said suddenly. Woohyun smiled bitterly.

“Just let Eunji ssi know too that I’m sorry. The article is just a mistake, convince her that.” Woohyun said. Jinsuk just nodded. Taylor brought Woohyun to the basement, Jinsuk asked for two guards to follow as he afraid the reporters already came here. True to Jinsuk, there’s some reporters were waiting at the basement. Surely that article already spreading and made the reporters to come finding Woohyun and Sunggyu.

They barely made out to the van and left the company. Woohyun stayed silent and Taylor also drove in silent. No one talked as no one was able to say anything. The singer can’t forget the headline of the article.

The newly debuted singer, Nam Woohyun is having a scandal with his own producer, S.Kim.

 

 

Sunggyu bit his lips. Eunji was sitting across him. “Shouldn’t you say something, oppa?” They were sitting like that for a great 20 minutes already, after the head manager Mr. Ji left. That male helped to send Sunggyu home after the attack from the reporters at the apartment building.

“Eunji yah, it’s not true. The picture is…”

“Camera angle, I know.” Sunggyu looked up to Eunji. The lady was looked very sad. “But I’m upset, oppa.” Eunji exhaled.

“Eunji.”

“You’re hiding something from me.” Sunggyu looked at Eunji, puzzled. Eunji bit her lips. “Do you really have no relationship with him?” Sunggyu frowned.

“No, I’m not. Eunji, I’m married to you and how could I have relationship with him? And on top of that, it’s him.” Sunggyu said. “Eunji, don’t believe the article.” Eunji sighed.

“Let’s call off this conversation for tonight. We talk later because I need some time.” Eunji got up and left, leaving Sunggyu all alone in the living room. From there, he heard the locking sound (the house is too quiet making he can heard any tiny sound resonating in the house). Sunggyu sighed and ran his hands through his hair, cursing.

“Why this happened?”

 

 

“Hyung, it’s not like that!” Woohyun roared. He messed his hair. “Believe me, it’s just a camera angle.”

“Woohyun. Listen to me.” Woohyun sighed. “It’s not I don’t believe you, my lil bro. But it’s decided. The shareholders here didn’t want to prolong your stay and you will be returning in a week. I’m talking to Mr. Lee tomorrow about this.”

“But hyung, if you’re doing this then it will be like I’m running away and-”

“No, it’s not. I was informed that Mr. Lee is doing his best to clear the things and on the same time, the Chinese movie you’re briefed before is pushed forward so you actually have a solid reason to return. You’re in for the new filming next week.”

“What? But hyung-”

“No buts.”  Woohyun groaned. Boohyun continued. “Listen Woohyun, Korean’s media and netizen is very different from American. You will get troubled and looked down by the harsh netizen. I don’t want you to get hurt, so it’s better you finished off your debut stage this week and comes back. We need the rumour to quiet down; we will see if you can back to singing again after the things quieted down.”

Woohyun sighed, unable to say anything. Boohyun told him that the rest of plan will be briefed by Taylor tomorrow and reminded his dear brother to have a good rest tonight. But the singer didn’t think he will able to do it. After the call ended, Woohyun was staring at his phone, specifically Sunggyu’s number that he got

Please log in to read the full chapter