MMS #1

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦The beginning♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Present - February 2015

“Eunji yah, I…” I put up my hand, stopping him for talking any further.

“I already heard your explanation. And I think my decision is final, let’s divorce, Kim Sunggyu.” I say, staring at him with a death glare. He is gulping hard, dunno what to say. I get up, wanting to leave. “I already contact a lawyer; just wait for the paper to reach you soon.”

“But Eunji, I…”

“You don’t love me, you love him! So leave me out from your love life, I’m done!” I holler, shouting all the pent up anger since I saw their not-so-appropriate picture together. I told myself at that time; it was just a mistake or camera angle. I still believe him - no, believed him. But all of that just my excuses, I know all time long they had something in between and it’s really suspicious in my eyes. My husband - no, soon-to-be ex-husband tries to reach me out but I push his hand away. I notice the hurt look on his face but I’m more hurting than that.

“Don’t touch me, you liar. I don’t believe you, how could you do this to me? All those time we shared, smiles, laughter, you lied! You don’t love me, you lied saying you love me but it’s just a lie. I hate you!” I slap him hard on the cheek before grabbing my handbag, running out of the house - our house. I get into my car; luckily I came home with it just now. I start to drive fast, leaving the yard and that liar to rot himself in guilt. Because I won’t forgive him at all, at least for now.

 

Okay, that’s it. I’m sorry for my rudeness not introducing myself at first but showing you the ugly fight of the wedded couple. I’m Jung Eunji, a 22 years old vocal trainer at ASJ Entertainment for two years already. I got many appreciations by the company in spite of my young age, even got a sponsored car and apartment for myself, paying off my achievement in those two years. My life can't ever get happier until last 18 months ago, a guy appeared at the company and introduced as a new song producer, he melted my cold heart. His name? I don’t think it’s important now.

My boring life started to change its cycle with his presence. I never thought I will fall for him. I realize my cold heart that I thought never able to love someone because of my father who cheated on my mother, already melted by this guy. He’s warm and kind, very different from my father. When I realized I like him, I try to get his heart. Luckily after my bold and constant flirting coated with sincerity, he began to enjoy my company which leads us to a marriage, yes. Marriage. I’m married to him for already 14 months by now. We live just fine and full of happiness for a year even though without a child. I can say everyone in the company was jealous of us, I swear with my life.

But it’s just one year. A sweet one year and I never know or imagine our first anniversary we celebrate will be the first and last to be celebrated. Not until the return of him two months ago. Yes, you heard me. Him. My man’s scandal, aka my husband’s ex-boyfriend.

----------

2 months and a week before

“Oppa yah~” A voice rang through the bedroom. A beautiful lady was searching for someone in the bedroom. The tone was really excited and happy. She gasped as someone hugged her from behind. Smelling the familiar scent, she smiled brightly. “Where did you go, oppa?”

“I’m getting the car key in my working room, I left it there. Sorry, did you wait too long at the door, wifey?” The man turned the lady to face him. They exchanged a smile.

“It’s fine, let’s go or we’ll be late.” The slender man nodded and pulled her hand with him. She just smiled, swelling in happiness. They left their apartment together, hand in hand.

As they’re walking to the elevator, a phone call ruined the mood. The man just smiled apologetically and released his wife’s hand, fishing out the phone from his front pocket. His wife pushed the down button. He picked up the call. “Yeah, Sunggyu’s speaking.” The man said. Smiling to his wife, he took a glance at the panel. Number 6. Okay, it will be a while. I need to speak fast, afraid no coverage again in the elevator.

“Oh, I’m on my way to the company.  You will see Jaeyoung ssi in the recording room. He will be there, I think so. But if he’s not, just wait me for a while. I will be there in 15 minutes more.” He said, hoping in his heart there won’t be traffic right now. He glanced at the panel again. The ding sound heard. His wife stepped in first. “Okay, gotta go. Text me if you get the file already, Mr. Ji.” He ended the call and entered the elevator. He exchanged a smile with his wife before pushing the basement button. The door closed. Their hands intertwined again.

“Is that your boss?” His wife asked. He nodded.

“Yeah, he’s asking for the new song as the month evaluation is today. I forget to tell Jaeyoung to pass it yesterday.” He said briefly. His wife nodded. No word exchanged, enough just with each other presence. Soon, the elevator arrived at the basement. The wedded couple walked out and reached their - the husband’s car. A dashing black Lamborghini Avendator now had its engine warmed up and the driver and passenger were ready to go.

He drove the car out of the basement and headed to the company where both of them worked for. It’s already a year and 4 months he worked there and his wife’s in the way to her third year. He’s a rising song producer of the company under the name S.Kim while his wife’s a vocal trainer that received many appreciations to her dedicated work and produced the best vocal line in their debuting idols and soloist. In the middle of road which luckily not jammed, he asked his wife.

“Do you want something to eat, wifey? I just remember we didn’t breakfast yet.” He said as he reached for her hand. She just gave a short smile and squeezed the hand lovingly.

“It’s fine. We will just grab something at the company café.” Her voice rang. He smiled, thankful.

“Sorry, I kind of need to rush to the company today for a meeting; I don’t want to stuck in traffic this morning. That’s the reason I drove to your apartment yesterday.”

“I know, I know. And I keep forgetting to stock up some food in my fridge, knowing you will just suddenly drive there when we’re going home.” He grinned.

“Sorry, wifey. It just our house is too far and yet your apartment so close.”

“I did say to you to move into my apartment, but you don’t want to give up your house.” She pouted a bit. He turned and smiled sheepishly.

“Well, living in the apartment not giving me inspiration to make song. The house is really important to me because-”

“Because I have been living there since I’m young, I’m getting so much feeling whenever I start to write a song. Besides, my parents live next door.” He chuckled as his wife finished the sentence of his. Well, maybe he did say that many times already making his lovely wife already embedded that in her mind. But his wife still brought up the topic of the house whenever he suddenly changed direction from going back to his house to her apartment on the night after leaving the company together.

“Haha, you know it.”

“I’m just waiting for that sentence to come out.”

Please log in to read the full chapter