NINE

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

NINE

They stare at into each other eyes for few second until suddenly Yong Hwa pulls his face away from him. He automatically fan himself, feeling hot though he know his air conditioner temperature is at minimum temperature.

Why do I even have to look at her closely? Aish! He keeps on fanning himself as he decides himself to walk out from his bedroom.

‘What was that?’ Shin Hye even could feel her cheeks are heating up, and she bets she is already red as tomato.

‘Yah, Park Shin Hye. You are not sleeping at my place for free.’ Yong Hwa yell from the outside but enough for her to hear him. ‘You should make a breakfast for me.’

Shin Hye furrows her brows upon hearing him. How did I even end up at his place?

She looks down at herself, examining the shirt attaches on her body. Just then, she realises the shirt is not belong to him. She is very sure of it. Then the shirt must be belong to-

No Way! Aish! Did he changed my clothes last night? Shin Hye almost wants to pull her hairs, luckily she is still sane. She quickly arranges his pillows, smoothen his linen, and neatly fold his blanket before she goes out from his room.  I am going to confront him.

Shin Hye quietly approaches him while Yong Hwa is sitting a couch reading a morning daily using his iPad.

‘What do you want?’

‘Eh?’ Shin Hye freezes at her spot as she looks at him. But Yong Hwa is not even looking at her.

Shin Hye clears as she sits at the empty space beside him. ‘Jung Yong Hwa-sshi-’

Yong Hwa hums. His eyes are still glue on his gadget.

‘How come I ended being here last night and even wearing your shirt? You know you should just wake me up-’

Shin Hye pauses when she realises Yong Hwa is already glaring intensely at him.

‘You don’t remember anything?’

‘Huh? Anything?’ Shin Hye asks lowly. Is there something happen between us? Did we- no! no! Stop thinking about it, Shin Hye-yah. If we did it, I must feel something. Yeah, I must at least feel something-

‘Did you remember something already?’ Yong Hwa asks bringing Shin Hye back to reality.

‘About what?’

Yong Hwa sighs heavily. ‘Nevermind. Just get my breakfast ready.’

***

‘Where is Yong Hwa?’ Jung Shin asks when he sees no trace of Yong Hwa inside his office.

Shin Hye shakes her head. She is also completely clueless of his whereabouts. ‘He didn’t say anything earlier. He just said that he is going somewhere.’

‘Is he attending some sort of meeting or anything?’ Jung Shin asks again as he picks up the telephone on her desk and dials his number.

‘I don’t know-’

‘You should have ask him at least.’ Jung Shin smiles as he looks at Shin Hye while waiting for his call to be answered.

‘Hyung, where are you?’ Jung Shin asks when Yong Hwa picks his call after few rings. ‘Ah, I got it. Why didn’t you bring Shin Hye along with you? She should have come with you-’

Jung Shin laughs heartily hearing his response when as he continues to tease the older guy. Shin Hye blinks her eyes few times, amused seeing the young manager could talk to their CEO informally.

‘Okay, I will see you there.’ Jung Shin chuckles as he ends the call before looking back at Shin Hye.

‘Shin Hye-sshi, Yong Hwa asked you to go home early today and don’t bother to wait for him.’

***

While in Ambior,

‘I wanted to send her back home last night, just that I couldn’t find her key.’ Yong Hwa says without even looking at the other guys as he completely put his focus on reviewing some documents.

‘I even tried to wake her up, but Min Hyuk-ah, but you know Shin Hye and her ridiculous excuses.’ He says again. ‘I feel like I am completely under her control. She even told me to sleep on the couch last night and worst she even gone through my wardrobe to pick a t-shirt.’

Jong Hyun chuckles. ‘Did you allow her?’

‘Do I have another choice?’ Yong Hwa raises his brows as he stares at them.

Min Hyuk laughs. ‘I miss that girl so much. Shin Hye could be really funny sometimes.’

‘She definitely will run a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter